Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Master
Root chakra opening=nightmares?

Hello,
i'm trying to balance my root chakra and grounding but i believe all this has activated my subconcious playing with my deepest fears. I have recurrent nightmares (usually related to twin flame but also chasing) and a fear of sleeping with the light turned off after a dream about evil entities more than a month ago . What i should do to avoid these nightmares probably connected to my root chakra?
Ah, using binaural beats is a bit risky because chakra would open too fast and yes... cause nightmares and other undesiderable stuff?
Old 08-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Knower

When you meditate on opening the root chakra via visualization of red radiating etc. What you are doing is activating the discharge/release function of the chakra. Now if you are already low on energy, the depletion could cause anxiety problems. It is possible that your meditation is responsible. IF you want to activate your root chakra, work on methods that build energy/charge and empower it. This is done by taking care of your survival needs, running, building wealth, acquiring material possessions.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Master
Hi,

I see nightmares as precious gifts. They present us with insights into issues which we need to deal with. Many dream study professionals say these things and I find it to be true.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I see nightmares as precious gifts. They present us with insights into issues which we need to deal with. Many dream study professionals say these things and I find it to be true.

John

Wow that's really interesting and makes sense. Never thought of it that way

Going to analyse my own nightmares.

Thanks for that
Old 09-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Master
Ianalexanderr, i didn't know i should go for more "real life" actions before to get into chakra meditation, for example right now i'm just renewing my study, bedroom and buy clothing i love, running or just simple work out, starting to get more into new hobbies, study, etc.
John32241, i totally agree with this. Whenever i remember a dream i had, i try to research to give a interpretation, usually is always true. Rarely dreams are a bit profetic, dreams are mainly our subconscious playing with our fears and we need to appreciate these gifts to overcome our personal issues.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Knower

the real life actions can also be imagined, its just what we think we want, isn't actually in the physical - what it's our energetic reaction, the energy we derive from the situation. So yes, root chakra gets a big charge from wealth, so you can chase it in the physical or imagine having vast amounts of wealth in your head. Or having fancy things of value, like a nice car etc.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Master
Wow, that is really cool to think about imagined or owing for real more "value" things to open the root chakra. Is also useful to want for example a new friend?Manifesting everything you want to feel good.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Master
Do you also ground yourself so that the things that get stirred by opening/awakening your root can leave your energy system?

If you open a tap and there's nowhere for the water to go ... you may drown in it.
Every chakra has negative, less pleasant and dense energies, connections etc. attached to it. ESPECIALLY the ones that are not active. After all that's the reason they're blocked.
So if you start waking it, these things will surface. If you don't ground yourself so they can get flushed out of your energy system, they will basically remain in there and they will bother you.
Nightmares aren't necessarily educational at all. Usually it means you stay in the lower astral regions when asleep as opposed to in the higher astral regions, which is where you can get education.
This happens if your own energy is low and/or you are too tuned in to lower energies.

First learn to ground yourself properly, AND shield yourself, so you're not easy 'prey' to lower energies. When your own energies are still low, you aren't protected by inner strength yet, so you gotta put it on the outside to protect yourself.

Once you got that sussed, start doing chakra work. Also visualize a connection from that chakra to your grounding, like an overflow, so any dense energies can disappear from it. You can visualize this process too, so actually seeing those energies disappearing from your system, into your grounding, gone.
Do this with every chakra you work with, and check that overflow before you start cleansing a chakra.
Old 14-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Master

You could try to fall asleep with a clockradio tuned on a channel with relaxing music.
Those devices have a timer, so when you fall asleep with the music playing the radio will turn off by itself after some time.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Do you also ground yourself so that the things that get stirred by opening/awakening your root can leave your energy system?

If you open a tap and there's nowhere for the water to go ... you may drown in it.
Every chakra has negative, less pleasant and dense energies, connections etc. attached to it. ESPECIALLY the ones that are not active. After all that's the reason they're blocked.
So if you start waking it, these things will surface. If you don't ground yourself so they can get flushed out of your energy system, they will basically remain in there and they will bother you.
Nightmares aren't necessarily educational at all. Usually it means you stay in the lower astral regions when asleep as opposed to in the higher astral regions, which is where you can get education.
This happens if your own energy is low and/or you are too tuned in to lower energies.

First learn to ground yourself properly, AND shield yourself, so you're not easy 'prey' to lower energies. When your own energies are still low, you aren't protected by inner strength yet, so you gotta put it on the outside to protect yourself.

Once you got that sussed, start doing chakra work. Also visualize a connection from that chakra to your grounding, like an overflow, so any dense energies can disappear from it. You can visualize this process too, so actually seeing those energies disappearing from your system, into your grounding, gone.
Do this with every chakra you work with, and check that overflow before you start cleansing a chakra.
Grounding is essential before doing chakra work, i'm doing it but during chakra meditation. I search online mindful breathing and nature immersion are ways to ground yourself. About shielding, i have to do it one time a day visualising golden or white light in my body?Nighrmares are less frequent right now.