Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-07-2019, 01:36 AM
Knower

What are taps and knocks on the walls?

What are these bloody taps haha I keep thinking that the wall or tv can’t tap itself so what’s the noise! I did have one night where when I turned the light out for sleep it was a constant tap every second or two, that creeped me out
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
What are these bloody taps haha I keep thinking that the wall or tv can’t tap itself so what’s the noise! I did have one night where when I turned the light out for sleep it was a constant tap every second or two, that creeped me out

If you are sure this is not something of physical nature, then remember what I told you, you may be in the same situation just like I was when I started to hear knocks on my door, my door being next to my bed.My new understanding is this, the evil forces can't enter in your house, they need your permission, astral projection is a way to give them that permission because you open a door to the spiritual world.I know that you don't believe in Christ ( this is what helped me ) but try this, when this is going to happen again, pray to the Creator, something like this: "The Creator of all things, please, help me!"; and keep going, if they stop, then you have your answer.I prayed to the Creator, to Christ and to all the angels and saints to help me, you know, it's not easy to know that there is nobody at your door and yet you hear knocks.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123

i don't know about taps but clicks are meant to focus your awareness. I find them annoying though lol!
Old 04-07-2019, 03:17 AM
Master
I just put it all down to physical reasons combined with an overactive imagination and do my best to ignore it, which usually means putting in earplugs, or listening to binaural beats thought headphones.

I figure that if discarnate entities wish to grab my attention, they are going to have to do much better than rapping on my walls, which is possibly due to a nest of rats requiring an extermination, rather than an exorcism.

I will accept nothing less than a full-bodied apparition...and I am very open to this.

...but the skeptic in me tends to come out during such occurrences.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Master
I'm having these taps for almost five years.Also cracks and thuds.No one and nothing was able to make these noises stop.
And i have the same reaction even when i go to other people's houses.
Every single day,the first thing i hear when i wake up is a 'tap' on my window.

What i noticed so far,is that whatever that thing is,is coming from ME.There's no external entity.It's like a part of me being uncotrolled,acting on it's own.

Still hoping to find a way to stop it.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Master
Also be aware that an evil entity can manipulate parasites and land beings to attack you,drive you insane,and then appear as a saviour,in order to make a pact with it,and eventually enslave you.

Fake guides can also do that.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Master
There can be many spiritual and physical reasons for why there are raps and taps .. ..

In my experience of circle work especially when I sit for physical mediumship raps and taps are always going to happen ..

Sometimes when my circle members speak about something that they heard from spirit a tap will occur as a confirmation ..

There doesn't have to be the devil knocking on your door, there could simply be someone trying to get your attention ..

Best that with a slight rap or tap on your wall than a touch on the physical body somewhere unless you are used to spirit working with you along such lines ..

For myself and many active mediums there will be different calling cards so to speak from different guides / visitors that one will get used too .. a tickle on the nose or the chin for instance ..

I think if something was negative that was going on there would be a sense of it to some degree like mood swings and such likes ..

There is also the case for one that is perhaps just starting out with connecting and opening up to the spirit world that one is not blindly reaching out ..

Like said, so many different reasons that could potentially be the cause ..

x daz x
Old 04-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Master
Firstly,mediums with no connection to the astral world,will get parasited,or lead by etheric beings.A trained person,should be able to travel ''consiously'' to these realms,and know exactly where the being chanelled is coming from.

If anything most likely can manifest knocks and thuds,then it's an elemental.A real spirit will come in your dreams,or will speak through your mind.

If something (as you said) wants just your attention by making noises,means that you can refuse to co operate and ask it to leave,right?
Well,for five years i'm trying to banish that thing,and not only it refused to go,but it attacked me several times.
At least i'm sure that it doesn't want only my attention.

Last edited by lomax : 04-07-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
There are several things we are not aware off.The spiritual world is not only about demons,angels and guides.We tend to think that ''we know'' until we'll find ourselves facing something that it's not what we thought it was.

One thing i've learned,is that if something from the other side,can produce physical manifestations,it means that it uses a source of power in order to do that.And most of the times,that source is our own energies.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
There are several things we are not aware off.The spiritual world is not only about demons,angels and guides.We tend to think that ''we know'' until we'll find ourselves facing something that it's not what we thought it was.

One thing i've learned,is that if something from the other side,can produce physical manifestations,it means that it uses a source of power in order to do that.And most of the times,that source is our own energies.

yay! a good reason to be low-energy at last!