Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 24-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,771
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Glad to see all the narrow minded mental wall replies ...

Hopefully someone else will reply and actually get something out of it. I didn't post this for any of you who think I'm an idiot blaming other things for my "bad spiritual awakening" or that I would be "dead" as you proclaim a giant assumption that it's impossible to stop the flow of any of those things.

I'm looking for open minds and most of these replies are regurgitated defense responses from pop-spirituality.

And nowhere did I post obsession with a "higher chakra" -- I mentioned that I closed my third eye.

What I stated is 100% experience for me. I cannot define your experiences, and you cannot define mine.

I will agree to disagree with you, and I will agree that we have different experiences. But your statements of assuming your understanding of chakras (which you didn't discover on your own, but was handed to you on a silver platter from spiritual traditions) over-rides the direct experience of another person is foolish.

I have no interest in discussing this further with those who have made such replies. I suggest moving on from me and going to another thread with folks who share your views, just as I'm looking for different minds from yours you are looking for different minds than mine.

Anyone who's a little less narrow minded and a little more creatively driven as to what the deeper truth is behind the scenes of things here I am much more interested in.

Cheers
What if I am very proud of being narrow/closed minded and intolerant because I always KNOW I am right? What if I am blissfully happy in my ignorance because I don't give a s*** what anybody ELSE has to say about it, because I KNOW I am right? and what if I refuse to change my opinion, merely because somebody who is wrong, says I should? What of it?

When we are discussing stuff like Chakras which CANNOT be scientifically proven anyway, anything anybody has to say about it without proof, is all just "he said/she said" based on personal experience (which amounts to squat) which no other can ever or will ever be able to share?

So yep, I totally ADMIT the being all those horrible things that people say about me, because it makes it MUCH easier to classify those who are worth my time and those who simply are not.

Good luck finding anybody to agree with you on the internet. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 24-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,771
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Just by the way...my Higher Self is laughing and said that you didn't do a very good job of closing down your Manipura/Solar Plexus Chakra because you are now living through it according to those comments you made (so much for peace and bliss)...He also praised my sheer honest cockiness.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mytruth...lf-esteem/amp/
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 24-06-2019, 02:55 PM
iorek65 iorek65 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 144
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Just by the way...my Higher Self is laughing and said that you didn't do a very good job of closing down your Manipura/Solar Plexus Chakra because you are now living through it according to those comments you made (so much for peace and bliss)...He also praised my sheer honest cockiness.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mytruth...lf-esteem/amp/

Then go talk to someone else. I don't need luck I already know people more open minded than you I'm talking with. The goal is deeper truth not automatic agreement.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 24-06-2019, 10:52 PM
JustBe JustBe is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 737
  JustBe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Glad to see all the narrow minded mental wall replies ...

Hopefully someone else will reply and actually get something out of it. I didn't post this for any of you who think I'm an idiot blaming other things for my "bad spiritual awakening" or that I would be "dead" as you proclaim a giant assumption that it's impossible to stop the flow of any of those things.

I'm looking for open minds and most of these replies are regurgitated defense responses from pop-spirituality.

And nowhere did I post obsession with a "higher chakra" -- I mentioned that I closed my third eye.

What I stated is 100% experience for me. I cannot define your experiences, and you cannot define mine.

I will agree to disagree with you, and I will agree that we have different experiences. But your statements of assuming your understanding of chakras (which you didn't discover on your own, but was handed to you on a silver platter from spiritual traditions) over-rides the direct experience of another person is foolish.

I have no interest in discussing this further with those who have made such replies. I suggest moving on from me and going to another thread with folks who share your views, just as I'm looking for different minds from yours you are looking for different minds than mine.

Anyone who's a little less narrow minded and a little more creatively driven as to what the deeper truth is behind the scenes of things here I am much more interested in.

Cheers

The truth can be found in everything, everywhere you are. When you drop all the bells, whistles and imaginings outside of you, awareness takes ‘you’ back to the direct nature of truth through all that as yourself.

In reflection of your comments, passing judgements and need to hear only what you want to hear, I’m seeing you in all your colours more real. Am I fazed by them? “No”. Am I interested to understand your view just as you are? “Yes”.

I’m interested in your deeper truth which is beyond all those things you have mentioned you want and need in response.

So as I’m looking, I can see why in your opening to shut down your energy body, your shutting out other things coming in. When one door closes, another door opens, then we see how the direct nature of those external inflows feel in our mind/body without anything in the way.

This is where the direct truth in you lays.

We create ways to open, close off, shut out, shut down. We control.

In a true open ‘fully’ state, everything can pass through you. The emotional body once contained through its energy awareness only coming back to meet itself without that in its way. The totality of ones ‘whole’ state is inclusive of everything you are aware you are. The deeper realisations bring it all into balance. I’m aware because I’m aware of the energy flow in my body now, without emotional binds. The order is irrelevant, our choices become apparent.

Open minded will open and show where it’s closed and wanting, where the emotional body is still reacting and unwilling to go deeper into itself.

I’m only directing this towards you as you are the creator of this thread so your in the centre of it all and how you are in it all reveals that deeper truth of you.
__________________
“Within you is the light of one thousand suns-Robert Adams
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 24-06-2019, 11:13 PM
iorek65 iorek65 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 144
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The truth can be found in everything, everywhere you are. When you drop all the bells, whistles and imaginings outside of you, awareness takes ‘you’ back to the direct nature of truth through all that as yourself.

In reflection of your comments, passing judgements and need to hear only what you want to hear, I’m seeing you in all your colours more real. Am I fazed by them? “No”. Am I interested to understand your view just as you are? “Yes”.

I’m interested in your deeper truth which is beyond all those things you have mentioned you want and need in response.

So as I’m looking, I can see why in your opening to shut down your energy body, your shutting out other things coming in. When one door closes, another door opens, then we see how the direct nature of those external inflows feel in our mind/body without anything in the way.

This is where the direct truth in you lays.

We create ways to open, close off, shut out, shut down. We control.

In a true open ‘fully’ state, everything can pass through you. The emotional body once contained through its energy awareness only coming back to meet itself without that in its way. The totality of ones ‘whole’ state is inclusive of everything you are aware you are. The deeper realisations bring it all into balance. I’m aware because I’m aware of the energy flow in my body now, without emotional binds. The order is irrelevant, our choices become apparent.

What I need and want to hear is feedback from someone open minded enough to experiment and look at things from a different perspective.

Your perspective is Groupthink spirituality regurgitated from New Age Alan Watts, Eckhart Tolle, and Oneness philosophy. It's not even your original thought -- it was just something handed to you that you're passing off to me.

Your philosophy I have practiced extensively in the past and it has failed miserably for me -- I'm looking to discuss things with people who aren't too scared to admit potential fallacies in what we've been taught in new age spirituality.

Finding ways to explain to me that I'm lost and mis-associating things (which direct observation is disproving these explanations) is really closed minded and unenligthening.

If you're open minded enough to question GroupThink Spirituality and genuinely try new things, by all means lets chat. If it ends up being wrong for you, that's cool.

What I'm observing here is closed minded people unwilling to acknowledge any possibility outside of New Age Dogma as an explanation for my own personal betterment -- these same closed minded people calling me closed minded.

I'm the one trying new things, experimenting, and getting creative for results.

I'm in no way trying to be hateful, but I really don't have time to talk to closed minded people who think they have it all figured out because they read and practice the Tao Te Ching.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 24-06-2019, 11:20 PM
iorek65 iorek65 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 144
 
"The truth can be found in everything, everywhere you are."

This one statement alone tells me we have drastic different ways of discovering truth.

I do not subscribe to the dogma that we must eliminate discernment and perceptiveness difference between truth and lies, good and evil etc. to get toward the truth.

That thinking guarantees lack of discernment and makes it absolutely impossible to separate truth from lies in this world full of illusions.

What a horrific tragedy how many people have convinced themselves they are enlightened beings of purity and truth by throwing away their own discernment in the name of oneness. This opens the door to justifying the most heinous things that exist in the universe as "part of the one".

My delight and deep joy comes from disconnecting from this philosophy -- not surrendering to False Light Oneness.

Truly, most of these replies (besides the one that actually acknowledged it's good that I'm experimenting and should keep observing over time) are a reflection of imprisoned thinking full of assumptions and projections of new age philosophy with no creative open mindedness whatsoever. Very tragic.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 24-06-2019, 11:26 PM
JustBe JustBe is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 737
  JustBe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
"The truth can be found in everything, everywhere you are."

This one statement alone tells me we have drastic different ways of discovering truth.

I do not subscribe to the dogma that we must eliminate discernment and perceptiveness difference between truth and lies, good and evil etc. to get toward the truth.

That thinking guarantees lack of discernment and makes it absolutely impossible to separate truth from lies in this world full of illusions.

What a horrific tragedy how many people have convinced themselves they are enlightened beings of purity and truth by throwing away their own discernment in the name of oneness. This opens the door to justifying the most heinous things that exist in the universe as "part of the one".

My delight and deep joy comes from disconnecting from this philosophy -- not surrendering to False Light Oneness.

Truly, most of these replies (besides the one that actually acknowledged it's good that I'm experimenting and should keep observing over time) are a reflection of imprisoned thinking full of assumptions and projections of new age philosophy with no creative open mindedness whatsoever. Very tragic.


That’s great.

Discernment can be gained in many ways.

The depth of discernment can be inclusive or can over ride, I have no issues with discernment gained through openness towards everything, to not only understand those things, but to understand myself deeper through all that.

Choices lead to more choices which leads to more awareness.

There is always more.
__________________
“Within you is the light of one thousand suns-Robert Adams
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 24-06-2019, 11:36 PM
JustBe JustBe is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 737
  JustBe's Avatar
There is a great deal of learning in understanding deeper the nature of all aspects of life as it is and behaves so “we” as a whole move beyond those behaviours with understanding, rather than dismissing and believing it holds no place in the greater scheme of this shared world. Consider all adults begin as children in this world. Consider repeated behaviours, consider inclusiveness, consider you as all that.

Perhaps I’m looking from a ‘unified consciousness’ ..but that’s my reality of course.
__________________
“Within you is the light of one thousand suns-Robert Adams
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 25-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,771
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Then go talk to someone else. I don't need luck I already know people more open minded than you I'm talking with. The goal is deeper truth not automatic agreement.
That's fine, I shall just go and join all the others you have asked not to speak with you, when you could have always done likewise yourself through using the ignore feature.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130065

Happy and safe travels.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 25-06-2019, 01:45 AM
ketzer ketzer is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 690
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
.......
I said exactly the same thing you just said to wit and which Eelco stated that everyone else EXCEPT for him, had all bought into the mass delusion fueled by the reptilian God's and that everyone else was wrong about it and he was...

Shivani's "Higher Self" out.

Sorry Shivani's "Higher Self", but you can't just drop a line like "mass delusion fueled by reptilian God's" and then just sign out, it's not natural.
I have soo many questions!
What do the reptilian Gods want from me? How does one get into reptilian heaven, and does one need to covert to that class to do so? Do they even take converts, or would they just try to have me for communion?
Leprechauns, Big Foot, and Reptilian Gods, how I am supposed to find spiritual peace with all of this going on!
__________________
“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.”
― Voltaire, The Age of Louis XIV
"Yeah right, tell me about it." Jesus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums