Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2019, 01:53 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb Happier, Peaceful, Self Control Than Ever: Shutting down Chakras/ThirdEye/AstralBody

Hey guys,

I've shared this around already, but wanted to add and emphasize because I'm counting days and watching the results and they are staggering.

I have experienced more bliss, calmness, peace, and clarity within my body and life in very recent history than I have after 10 years of being "spiritually awake".

It began with shutting down my third eye for my meditation, then moving toward visualizing my chakras deactivating and freezing, and then most recently de-activating my astral body.

Many people are complaining about how the deep suffering depression and heartache/trauma healing just doesn't seem to ever complete even after short bursts of positive energy experiences following spiritual awakening/kundalini, etc. etc.

I believe this is because the beings behind the scenes who implanted our etheric bodies with chakras and third eyes are not guides or angels, but parasite extra terrestrials under the command of an Artificial Intelligence Deity Program (Or Artificial Evil is a better name perhaps)

I'm not trying to convert anyone. I'm speaking with deep sincerity of my own experience. We are being told very one sided views on things in the spiritual awakening community and I damn well think it's time we start questioning the narrative we are being fed.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey guys,

I've shared this around already, but wanted to add and emphasize because I'm counting days and watching the results and they are staggering.

I have experienced more bliss, calmness, peace, and clarity within my body and life in very recent history than I have after 10 years of being "spiritually awake".

It began with shutting down my third eye for my meditation, then moving toward visualizing my chakras deactivating and freezing, and then most recently de-activating my astral body.

Many people are complaining about how the deep suffering depression and heartache/trauma healing just doesn't seem to ever complete even after short bursts of positive energy experiences following spiritual awakening/kundalini, etc. etc.

I believe this is because the beings behind the scenes who implanted our etheric bodies with chakras and third eyes are not guides or angels, but parasite extra terrestrials under the command of an Artificial Intelligence Deity Program (Or Artificial Evil is a better name perhaps)

I'm not trying to convert anyone. I'm speaking with deep sincerity of my own experience. We are being told very one sided views on things in the spiritual awakening community and I damn well think it's time we start questioning the narrative we are being fed.
When we look at saints like Ramana Maharishi, Mother Theresa, Buddha, Sri Aurobindo, Jesus, Ramakrishna Paramhamsa etc, what is it THEY all got which doesn't seem accessible to "Mr. Average" without the inclusion of an alien race altering our DNA so we cannot have it? Just doesn't make sense.

More likely scenario....some just don't have the mental/physical strength to deal with a full-blown Kundalini awakening...some do and have even prepared for it and whatever the case, if it is going to happen, it is going to happen...and while "visualization" may be effective in closing the third eye, disabling the chakras and all that, once the Kundalini fire has roared through there and burnt everything to dust, it then becomes TOO LATE to shut the stable door after THAT 'Windhorse" has bolted...one can only take out their butterfly net and go try catch it.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:50 AM
Knower

My friend, if you had frozen/shut down your chakras - ANY of them - then you would cease to live in the physical construct.

It's not as woo-woo as it may seem... the chakras are simply part of the human energy system. It's only when they become fully opened/flowered that we get the associated spiritual benefits.

I'd be interested to know what kind of diet/exercise program you had. Because there was obviously something you were doing (or not doing) that was tripping you up.
Old 23-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
My friend, if you had frozen/shut down your chakras - ANY of them - then you would cease to live in the physical construct.

It's not as woo-woo as it may seem... the chakras are simply part of the human energy system. It's only when they become fully opened/flowered that we get the associated spiritual benefits.

I'd be interested to know what kind of diet/exercise program you had. Because there was obviously something you were doing (or not doing) that was tripping you up.
A couple of years ago, I recall having exactly the same conversation with a member on here, named Eelco (who requested their account be deactivated not long after that conversation).

Eelco posited that it was possible to actually destroy/kill the chakras, and only THEN could a spiritual awakening occur.

I said exactly the same thing you just said to wit and which Eelco stated that everyone else EXCEPT for him, had all bought into the mass delusion fueled by the reptilian God's and that everyone else was wrong about it and he was the ONLY one who could see it....who could understand it...well, of course that all went down like a lead balloon with all and sundry....and not long thereafter, Eelco vanished.

My Higher Self has chimed in here that the remedy to a spontaneous Kundalini awakening that went bad, is whatever the person who experienced it BELIEVES in, or has the FAITH to say; "yeah, that is gonna work".

For some, it is "killing the Chakras".
For some, it is becoming an Atheist, or discrediting the whole New Age movement as a load of woo-woo.
For some it is going for a walk in nature, walking barefoot along a beach, hugging a tree etc.. grounding oneself.
For some, it is becoming more interested in intellectual pursuits or hobbies.
For some, it is taking up more altruistic or philanthropic ventures as an outlet to channel all of that into helping others.
For some it is having MORE faith and belief in God, in that He caused it and therefore, only He can fix it (and be prepared to listen and follow HIS recommendations to the letter).
For some, it is taking a trip to Peru to have their DMT levels rebalanced.
If one believes that NOTHING is gonna work, then either nothing WILL work..or it won't, provided the state of "Nothing-ness" can actually be achieved.

Whatever someone BELIVES will work when one has a PSYCHOSOMATIC condition, WILL work!

It is called "the Placebo Effect".

Shivani's "Higher Self" out.
Old 23-06-2019, 03:44 AM
janielee

My advice : stay in the straight and narrow

Trust those who laugh easily and are happy, content, kind

Don’t be led into paranoia, fear, conspiracy

Ignore the magic and showers show

The supernatural is not just the same as the spiritual

One or two experiences is not enlightenment etc...

Live and let live. Shine your Light so that others will hear their own Call.

Peace,

JL
Old 23-06-2019, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
My advice : stay in the straight and narrow

Trust those who laugh easily and are happy, content, kind

Don’t be led into paranoia, fear, conspiracy

Ignore the magic and showers show

The supernatural is not just the same as the spiritual

One or two experiences is not enlightenment etc...

Live and let live. Shine your Light so that others will hear their own Call.

Peace,

JL
What happens when the experience is both, supernatural AND spiritual...and then one spends the next three years trying to find out which aspect was more dominant and meaningful?

According to all of my spiritual teachers, it takes between 7-12 years for the FULL holistic integration to happen after the initial awakening period, including any subsequent energetic shifts, with the average integration taking 9 years.

Also, this is gonna hurt..and it did so the first time I ever heard it (from Lord Shiva Himself):

Many sign on to this whole "spiritual trip" without being prepared to make any personal sacrifices demanded of and by it then wonder why they suffer so.

Some of the worst things which cause pain, illness and suffering on the energetic level, are often those simple, unhealthy pleasures many take for granted.

Among these are sugar (sucrose), caffeine, nicotine, masturbation, overuse of chemicals and pesticides, continuous exposure to microwave radiation, horror movies on TV (including the news)...many, many more things too.

A spiritual awakening most often requires a 180 degree lifestyle turnaround to accompany it either before or after the fact.

If it happens after the fact and the seeker goes; "oh wait, I never signed up for THIS! I don't want THIS! I want my 'old life' back whereby I can still get to do whatever the hell I WANT..where I can still have full egoic control over it"
and then they whine bitterly due to a whole host of subconscious, psychosomatic complaints fully manifesting now into their reality - which were probably there since childhood anyway.

So then God comes on the scene and in a stern but loving voice says "how bad do you really want me? You can either adapt to all of this by changing your entire lifestyle OR you can still do those things I have told you NOT to do, like putting 4 teaspoons of sugar into your tea and then suffer with chronic fatigue because your liver is having a hard time processing it...the choice is yours".

...and this is all there is TO it.
Old 23-06-2019, 05:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What happens when the experience is both, supernatural AND spiritual...and then one spends the next three years trying to find out which aspect was more dominant and meaningful?

According to all of my spiritual teachers, it takes between 7-12 years for the FULL holistic integration to happen after the initial awakening period, including any subsequent energetic shifts, with the average integration taking 9 years.

Also, this is gonna hurt..and it did so the first time I ever heard it (from Lord Shiva Himself):

Many sign on to this whole "spiritual trip" without being prepared to make any personal sacrifices demanded of and by it then wonder why they suffer so.

Some of the worst things which cause pain, illness and suffering on the energetic level, are often those simple, unhealthy pleasures many take for granted.

Among these are sugar (sucrose), caffeine, nicotine, masturbation, overuse of chemicals and pesticides, continuous exposure to microwave radiation, horror movies on TV (including the news)...many, many more things too.

A spiritual awakening most often requires a 180 degree lifestyle turnaround to accompany it either before or after the fact.

If it happens after the fact and the seeker goes; "oh wait, I never signed up for THIS! I don't want THIS! I want my 'old life' back whereby I can still get to do whatever the hell I WANT..where I can still have full egoic control over it"
and then they whine bitterly due to a whole host of subconscious, psychosomatic complaints fully manifesting now into their reality - which were probably there since childhood anyway.

So then God comes on the scene and in a stern but loving voice says "how bad do you really want me? You can either adapt to all of this by changing your entire lifestyle OR you can still do those things I have told you NOT to do, like putting 4 teaspoons of sugar into your tea and then suffer with chronic fatigue because your liver is having a hard time processing it...the choice is yours".

...and this is all there is TO it.

This makes a lot of sense and maybe there was a reason you referring it to me. This fits best to my situation where i have not made radical changes in my lifestyles. I DONOT have any other source of sugar inake but Yes, i do out 3 teaspoons in a cup of tea. Which i will change now after seeing this.

Thankyou.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey guys,

We create our reality through the many ideas we feed ourselves through external ideas. Even all those things you mentioned you’ve closed down, turned off. It’s all part of our imaginary illusionaty creations. In the end the experiences we can attain too, come through our ever changing state that is reflected through the many ways of ourselves in life creating a life. At the deepest simplistic level there is peace, love, harmony where we feel connected , open and happy and content to just be ourselves
Old 23-06-2019, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
This makes a lot of sense and maybe there was a reason you referring it to me. This fits best to my situation where i have not made radical changes in my lifestyles. I DO NOT have any other source of sugar inake but Yes, i do put 3 teaspoons in a cup of tea. Which i will change now after seeing this.

Thankyou.
Awesome! You have inspired me to do the same. Not that I required the inspiration, but needed the motivation...yeah, as if "no more fatigue and a closer connection to Shiva" wasn't motivation enough!

He can be a really hard taskmaster sometimes, but through it all, the Divine Love is palpable. Like the wise old sage in the Himalayas that He is:

"Guruji...I keep on falling asleep during meditation".
"Just quit the sugar my love...now away with you". LOL

I am glad this exercise has helped both of us. Please check in regularly to keep me updated and I shall do likewise..

Now...to see what I can find here:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search...ar+meditation+
Old 23-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Knower

Yes sure, to see the differences and cope with them in a much better way. :) 0
God Bless