Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-06-2019, 10:48 AM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,302
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Then why you choose to learn healing on others at first place?
You allready knew that it takes time and energy,right?

I was clear that i'm not against those who get paid for their services.
I don't like the fake presentation of a healer being a saint-spiritual person in service of others,etc.

sorry I do not understand what you mean by "learn healing on others" I did not learn healing on others. I was properly taught.

The only time was learning while actually working on others was when I was trying to mix different techniques I've been taught by different people and was quite experienced in using the techniques but one day under the intention to do a faster/stronger healing, I mixed these two different energies together and tried to use them at once and that majorly backfired as it created a way too strong energy to be using on others.

I hurt someone seriously by doing that (the person started throwing up blood in such large amounts that someone had to go and get a bucket and had to be rushed to hospital).. major error on my part but who was to know that two "non harmful" energies which carry their own consciousness too would do something like that mixed (I mixed reiki energy with another energy to try to make them both stronger, tried to channel them both intentionally). I now do not mix energies which I have not been trained to mix.

oh.. I guess you may be asking why I become a healer in the first place? I become a healer as I wanted to help others and it just felt right for me to do so. I was supposed to be a healer, Ive been a healer in other lives and just was supposed to. Many become healers for that reason, it just feels right to do so. I got given a lot of **** by my family for doing so as they believe doing healings on others is Satanic and against the christian beliefs.

"
And also,why the income of a healer has to be taxed free?"

I was not earning enough to be taxed on it but healers who are doing it for a living pay taxes on what they get doing it just like everyone pays taxes for their work.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 AM
lomax lomax is online now
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 568
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
sorry I do not understand what you mean by "learn healing on others" I did not learn healing on others. I was properly taught.



I become a healer as I wanted to help others and it just felt right for me to do so.
According to what you wrote,you care about others,right?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-06-2019, 11:11 AM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,302
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
According to what you wrote,you care about others,right?

yes, one wouldn't put their time into such a thing otherwise for no real return except for some better karma. sorry I'm really missing what you are getting at right now. (in case you missed it as I added it in while you were doing your post, I made a comment about your tax comment at the bottom of the other post)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-06-2019, 11:29 AM
lomax lomax is online now
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 568
  lomax's Avatar
Helping others in order to achieve a better karma,it's a selfish act.
Helping others because they ''need'' it,it's what real help is.

I'm not good with english and sometimes i do the mistake to engage in conversations,trying hard to catch up with posts.

I could say a lot,but my ****y typing is blocking me.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-06-2019, 11:40 AM
sea-dove sea-dove is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,302
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Helping others in order to achieve a better karma,it's a selfish act.
Helping others because they ''need'' it,it's what real help is.

I'm not good with english and sometimes i do the mistake to engage in conversations,trying hard to catch up with posts.

I could say a lot,but my ****y typing is blocking me.

oh LOL you judging again. You did read right but you took what you read the completely wrong way.

I did not even consider what I typed could or would be taken the way you did, I find it hard to see the negatives you are seeing in my posts as i just dont think that way. You are thinking negatively and then you see that mirroring back at you.

I typed "there is no real return" but then on second thought I thought what I typed was not true as everyone gets returned in karma for good deed so just added that into my post then as it just felt wrong to say that noone is getting no return at all when helping others. It felt like a lie.

I was not saying or even thinking that "I" do this for the reason of actually getting good karma as how you took the post, I dont do it for that reason but as simply just was stating the fact that in there is a return for all healers who are wanting to help others as in karma, it was just a general comment.

Note I also said " one wouldn't put their time into such a thing" .. I did not say "I" but "one" the post as not refering specifically to me about anything but just stating facts. Some black magicians sometimes do good deeds to counteract their bad ones but it is not something I'm doing. Actually now that you have me thinking about this, maybe I should do good deeds to try to counteract my kundalini syndome which may be bringing me constant bad luck (either that or I've been cursed). It seems a wise thing to do.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-06-2019, 11:47 AM
lomax lomax is online now
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 568
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
oh LOL you judging again. You did read right but you took what you read the completely wrong way.

I did not even consider what I typed could or would be taken the way you did, I find it hard to see the negatives you are seeing in my posts as i just dont think that way.

I typed "there is no real return" but then on second thought I thought what I typed was not true as everyone gets returned in karma for good deed so just added that into my post then as it just felt wrong to say that noone is getting no return at all when helping others. It felt like a lie.

I was not saying or even thinking that I do this for the reason of actually getting good karma as I dont do it for that reason but as simply just stating the fact that in there is a return for all healers who are wanting to help others as in karma, it was just a general comment.
I don't see negatives in your post.Don't get me wrong.
I wanted to point that most of the times our motives are selfish,even when we think that we're doing things for the good of others,while we're doing them for our selves.
There's no good or wrong with tit.

Only the truth who's not present.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Sojourner2013 Sojourner2013 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 773
  Sojourner2013's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I quite understand why people charge for healing but I feel it should be made clear what you will be getting in return. For example, when I contacted a healer and told him what I could afford to pay I wanted to know how many healing sessions I would get in return as I had no idea whether the minimum payment covered just one session or more than that. The healer sent back a standard letter about people asking him to provide his services free and this was followed by a long list of testimonials. It wasn't an answer to my question at all.
I wouldn't charge for healing because I'm still learning and can't offer testimonials. My services would be free for some time until I have the confidence to ask for a little in return.

Hi Jillity,
I had the same issue when I became a reiki healer. I only did healings for myself and my son for the 1st year. Then I prayed for some guidance about charging. I became enlightened about my issues with charging (fear of charlatans or being one) but I was also told that it was my free will to choose how to settle the need for an energetic exchange, rather than money.

I chose to offer my healing sessions in the service of God. Itís been wonderful because I know my intention for the healing and God blesses me in ways That I need. My son and I have all that we need, plus ice cream!!
__________________
Speak a word for thy ideal. Not as to force an issue but ever constructive. --Edgar Cayce

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 15-07-2019, 11:39 PM
jason change jason change is offline
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 26
 
hi,

as empaths, humans who are more in touch with their true nature will always have a desire to help others. healing absolutely works. through mediation (some may call it prayer), i've healed many things in my own body from full blown cavities (yes multiple) to chronic back and neck pain (which i suffered for more than a decade), rejuvenation, eye allergies, eczema, grown an inch taller past the age of 30. these are just to name a few things where i have developed the conscious direct connection from my thoughts and feelings to what was manifesting in my body. this gave me a solid foundation to start exploring how my thoughts and feelings about someone else close to me (my mom and dad) affects them. since then, i have consciously observed my parents health conditions (my dad had some heart palpitations and has had high blood pressure for 40 years and my mom has this chronic cough for almost 10 years) and how my thoughts and feelings about them affected them. every single time i would hold my parents in my own vibrational space as being completely well, they would experience significant, noticeable improvement and every time i would worry about their conditions, it would start to get worse. some people may call me crazy and i would call myself crazy too if i had not had the solid experience and evidence that my body produced when i healed myself. the process of healing, at least when we are first learning to heal ourselves and others, is just that- a process. it will not happen overnight. it will happen as quickly as you believe it will happen and when i say believe, i mean with every spirit molecule in your body, you KNOW that you are affecting your healing or someone elses healing.

the healing process for my tooth took nearly 6 years to get to a place where i am now. the only reason it took that long is because i would always go back and forth between KNOWING that i am infinite wellbeing and fearing that i was crazy to believe that a tooth can heal completely on its own. i was conscious of this back and forth, tug of war of emotions and beliefs inside me until i was able to finally hold steady MOST of the time, that my tooth was really reversing itself. it took me cycle after cycle after cycle of observing everytime i fell off of my KNOWINGNESS and then getting back on and experiencing the direct results from those positive thoughts and feelings i was able to hold for extended periods of time. in the beginning, each time i was able to hold the feeling or i was in an environment where i was not worried about my tooth (i.e. when i was out on a date, out with friends at a party, playing music etc), directly following those periods of positive emotion regarding my healing, my tooth ache would go away for at least a couple days. it happened so much that i knew it was not a coincidence - that i was able to reproduce the results. after gaining confidence in that and reprogramming my brain to expect those results every time, the healing in my tooth accelerated greatly. this is the same way you manifest healings in anything in your body INCLUDING youth, growth (height) and other body changes that we're told are not possible. healing someone else is also the same.

regarding affecting a healing in someone else, it is absolutely not necessary AT ALL to "take on" someone elses illness to help them. in all actuality, from my experience, if you are focused on their illness, you will just be projecting that illness back onto them, consciosly AND unconsciously. this will just perpetuate their illness and as you begin to focus on their symptoms and "feel" their pain emotionally, you will likely start to manifest these symptoms yourself on a physical level. it may not happen right away and may take even a couple of years to happen, but it will happen.

the best way to "heal" someone, is to get into a place where you believe that you are able to heal them - in fact you are so able that they are healed already. You have to feel this sense of fulfillment and the sense of joy and gratitude and ultimately divine love as you hold the image, thought, sound (whatever you can imagine) of them as being completely well again. when you are in this state of love and gratitude when your heart chakra is turned on, send this positive emotion to them. by feeling those feelings, you are connecting with the divine around you, within yourself and within them. by doing that, you are collapsing all physical barriers by becoming and directing the spiritual source of it all..this spiritual source of everything that exists. you cannot manipulate healing on a physical level without going to the source.

the BESTEST way ;) to "heal" someone, is to help them awaken to their own divine true nature. although many people may not like to hear this, physical ailments and other types of trauma outside the body, including events and things that happen to us that are not what we want, all happen because we are out of alignment with our true selves. this is how the Universe reminds us to get back with the program of remembering that we all spring from Divine Love. any sort of distortion from this Love will starrt to manifest things that are not aligned with this source of Love such as illness, pain, accidents, unfriendly people, poverty etc etc. when we think of Life, we should ALWAYS be in LOVE with it. it is a lesson, a game, a gift - a place for fun and joy and all of those things stem from Divine Love. people who need healings are usually not fully aware of this and until they are, no matter what you do to heal them, at some point they are going to need another healing. and unless you are a healer charging big money to heal someone over an over to buy a fancy yacht, this is probably not what you are truly wanting to experience. it sounds like you truly want others to feel the ease of their own Beingness. i hope this post helps :)

love and light,
jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I'm in the process of learning to become a healer and I'm not sure what steps to take next. I'm working my way through Dr George King's book, 'You too can heal.' Can anyone give me any advice on development please. This is something I've been drawn to all my life but I've never really done anything about it. I know I've passed healing on to people over the phone when I was at work and when I felt they needed it. Lots of people said they had calmed down a lot after talking to me. When I was young I remember wanting to take the pain away from someone who had very severe arthritis and I wished I could suffer some the pain instead of her. Immediately I began to suffer from very painful ankles and the lady began to feel better. In particular I would like to pass healing on to animals and especially to my own dog who is still quite young. She has started to suffer from fits and will be going for an MRI scan if she has another fit. Any advice from healers would be wonderful.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 16-07-2019, 12:37 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,865
  7luminaries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Always remember when you do Healing its your guide that does the Healing you are just the vesil in which Spirit use to work.
When I started which was many moons ago now I was advised to let spirit do the healing don't use your own energy,as it can Exhaused you


Namaste

Agreed. We are the vessel and we channel Spirit as love and light, for the purpose of healing. We may even perform certain complex activities (depends, not always).
But we are always the vessel, and humility is important to keeping our vessel pure enough to facilitate healing. Humility and right intent (intending all for the highest good and well-being of the other(s), whatever the outcome) are both key.

As God-Like said, healing is very healing and we don't have to be all sorted to do healing work. Deep aspects of the soul that cannot be put fully right through anything else but healing and reconciliation. Healing being a form of reconciliation, of putting things right. Including within ourselves.

Peace & blessings
7L
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 16-07-2019, 08:16 PM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,199
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason change
hi,

as empaths, humans who are more in touch with their true nature will always have a desire to help others. healing absolutely works. through mediation (some may call it prayer), i've healed many things in my own body from full blown cavities (yes multiple) to chronic back and neck pain (which i suffered for more than a decade), rejuvenation, eye allergies, eczema, grown an inch taller past the age of 30. these are just to name a few things where i have developed the conscious direct connection from my thoughts and feelings to what was manifesting in my body. this gave me a solid foundation to start exploring how my thoughts and feelings about someone else close to me (my mom and dad) affects them. since then, i have consciously observed my parents health conditions (my dad had some heart palpitations and has had high blood pressure for 40 years and my mom has this chronic cough for almost 10 years) and how my thoughts and feelings about them affected them. every single time i would hold my parents in my own vibrational space as being completely well, they would experience significant, noticeable improvement and every time i would worry about their conditions, it would start to get worse. some people may call me crazy and i would call myself crazy too if i had not had the solid experience and evidence that my body produced when i healed myself. the process of healing, at least when we are first learning to heal ourselves and others, is just that- a process. it will not happen overnight. it will happen as quickly as you believe it will happen and when i say believe, i mean with every spirit molecule in your body, you KNOW that you are affecting your healing or someone elses healing.

the healing process for my tooth took nearly 6 years to get to a place where i am now. the only reason it took that long is because i would always go back and forth between KNOWING that i am infinite wellbeing and fearing that i was crazy to believe that a tooth can heal completely on its own. i was conscious of this back and forth, tug of war of emotions and beliefs inside me until i was able to finally hold steady MOST of the time, that my tooth was really reversing itself. it took me cycle after cycle after cycle of observing everytime i fell off of my KNOWINGNESS and then getting back on and experiencing the direct results from those positive thoughts and feelings i was able to hold for extended periods of time. in the beginning, each time i was able to hold the feeling or i was in an environment where i was not worried about my tooth (i.e. when i was out on a date, out with friends at a party, playing music etc), directly following those periods of positive emotion regarding my healing, my tooth ache would go away for at least a couple days. it happened so much that i knew it was not a coincidence - that i was able to reproduce the results. after gaining confidence in that and reprogramming my brain to expect those results every time, the healing in my tooth accelerated greatly. this is the same way you manifest healings in anything in your body INCLUDING youth, growth (height) and other body changes that we're told are not possible. healing someone else is also the same.

regarding affecting a healing in someone else, it is absolutely not necessary AT ALL to "take on" someone elses illness to help them. in all actuality, from my experience, if you are focused on their illness, you will just be projecting that illness back onto them, consciosly AND unconsciously. this will just perpetuate their illness and as you begin to focus on their symptoms and "feel" their pain emotionally, you will likely start to manifest these symptoms yourself on a physical level. it may not happen right away and may take even a couple of years to happen, but it will happen.

the best way to "heal" someone, is to get into a place where you believe that you are able to heal them - in fact you are so able that they are healed already. You have to feel this sense of fulfillment and the sense of joy and gratitude and ultimately divine love as you hold the image, thought, sound (whatever you can imagine) of them as being completely well again. when you are in this state of love and gratitude when your heart chakra is turned on, send this positive emotion to them. by feeling those feelings, you are connecting with the divine around you, within yourself and within them. by doing that, you are collapsing all physical barriers by becoming and directing the spiritual source of it all..this spiritual source of everything that exists. you cannot manipulate healing on a physical level without going to the source.

the BESTEST way ;) to "heal" someone, is to help them awaken to their own divine true nature. although many people may not like to hear this, physical ailments and other types of trauma outside the body, including events and things that happen to us that are not what we want, all happen because we are out of alignment with our true selves. this is how the Universe reminds us to get back with the program of remembering that we all spring from Divine Love. any sort of distortion from this Love will starrt to manifest things that are not aligned with this source of Love such as illness, pain, accidents, unfriendly people, poverty etc etc. when we think of Life, we should ALWAYS be in LOVE with it. it is a lesson, a game, a gift - a place for fun and joy and all of those things stem from Divine Love. people who need healings are usually not fully aware of this and until they are, no matter what you do to heal them, at some point they are going to need another healing. and unless you are a healer charging big money to heal someone over an over to buy a fancy yacht, this is probably not what you are truly wanting to experience. it sounds like you truly want others to feel the ease of their own Beingness. i hope this post helps :)

love and light,
jason

Nice post.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums