Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

View Poll Results: Are you God?
Yes I Am God. 12 29.27%
No I Am Not God. 12 29.27%
Both Am God and Not God. 16 39.02%
I Am Not Sure. 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLegend
I find it very hard to believe because I am so flawed, I don't see anything in me that is godly.
I struggle even to be human.

Yes I know the feeling.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
We Are A Drop In The Ocean
God Is The Ocean
As a ray from the Sun is not the Sun itself....exactly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Do you believe or accept that you are God? Or is it something that you are not sure about or feel is not true?

Some people do and some people don't! There is a poll attached.
A couple of quotes from the bible might help to thicken the mud.lol
"God is a man of war" and "God is not a man that he should lie". I like to think this is a war of truth against lies. On the flip side of the latter one could say "God is a man that he should speak the Truth". The way I see it we(Earthlings) are gifted with the unexplained energy within us, some even call it "Divine Energy". This is the essence of God. I would say that to be a son or daughter of God is to obey that God as if it was your Mother or Father which to me if you obey one you're obeying the other if they are one. I am not a member of any established religion and here I was thinking that God is everywhere like what David says
Psalms 139:8(kjv)
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Just a note to see if God is in this verse(lol) as in within this translation, the word Heaven in the Hebrew is always in the plural form as in Hashamayim and the Greek word Hell is translated from the Hebrew word for grave Sheol a hole in the ground used as a metaphor for the grave of confusion. I wondered why God created evil.
So the answer to the thread is Yes depending on the context and No depending on the context.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Do you believe or accept that you are God? Or is it something that you are not sure about or feel is not true?

Some people do and some people don't! There is a poll attached.

I think currently that I'm not God, but that God's spirit lives in me. We're two separate beings, but we co-exist together.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Pathfinder
If i use the word God, im not religious.. then what i mean is: God is love!
Love is the highest, most powerful energy!
I believe we all have some God (Love) inside us, but we are only human, and being pure love, i highy doubt is possible for any human..
But many ppl have lots n lots of love inside themselfes, i am trying my best to become more loving and less fearfull! :)
Old 18-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
Honza

Nope. I am not.

I believe Jesus was the Christ, both God and Man united in one person.

He was long prophesied by many prophets and seers in history and even from other nations along with the Israelities.

I don't know where you or anyone gets the idea that I am a New Ager all the time. I am a Catholic but I don't identify with any denomination or specific church.

Sharing the same spiritual "DNA" with God which is spirit or divinity isn't the same as being God. I don't believe in that. I find it to be nonsense. I am not creating universes and sustaining them with my mere presence. I can hardly maintain a good work out at the gym to keep my body slim let alone create galaxies and planets.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Master
I know I'm not God.

I wouldn't have put a planet between lovers for 1.

He shouldn’t have told us to love humanity, unless He fully intended for us to take him up on it.
Old 15-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Seeker
God is Love, and so am I, so... yes. :)
Old 15-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Burntfruit

It would be cool to have an incarnation as a deity. Maybe that is how spiritual development works, maybe that is the payoff and responsibility.

After all a 5th dimensional being would be godlike to us.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Pathfinder

No I Am Not God.