Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

View Poll Results: Is human birth the highest birth?
Human birth is the highest birth 2 25.00%
Human birth is not the highest birth. 3 37.50%
All births or forms of life experience are equal. 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Master
There is no 'higher' or 'lower'. It's only from our point of view that such hierarchies are 'seen'. I'm sure the angels and 'higher' beings are prone to such thinking as well, and they're just as much guessing about the mystery that is existence. They may all have more *knowledge* about the universe, and be incarnated in a nice place for millions of years because of good actions but it doesn't mean they're all-knowing..
OTOH, a lot of humans do seem to have the right amount of suffering overall yet not too much enjoyment either..

But every life form is unique. I do agree human life is very precious spiritually because of the potential, though it doesn't make us higher or better, just lucky. In any case, our 'privileged' position and unimaginable, large impact indicates we have a responsibility.

Old 09-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Master
I did not vote as I feel the choices aren't correct.
You have to look at the purpose of life on Earth. This place was created for Souls to incarnate in a physical body and to experience duality and to learn to in spite of that create a healthy society.
As such humans are highest as it was created for us. Animals come in for other reasons, basically to assist us. And of course they too learn and evolve as they do so.
Dolphins have a very high consciousness and awareness, possibly higher than people. But they too have come here to help us. Their purpose it to bring joy. Not the conditional joy you may feel when you get a compliment or have a nice moment. The unconditional joy which remains regardless, even when you are going through a rougher time. The joy that will then still be there at your core.
Some animals have a seemingly higher purpose than others, like the dolpins, whales, and lions etc., but that is seemingly. In the whole each and everyone is as important as the other. Just that we may feel more affinity with one type, especially our pets of course. But also the concept of totem/power animals is based on this. Sometimes you need the specific energy of an animal, sometimes for a short time, other times for years.

Like we have our origins on another planet or star, so do animals. Cats, lions (all felines) and rabbits for instance come from Orion. That's what makes it such a nice joke that the cat in MiB 1 was called Orion :) Sharks come from Mars. I believe their role has to do with leadership, but don't quote me on that, haha.
That's why I feel the options of the vote aren't really correct as thinking in the old paradigm of hierarchy of animals and humans on our planet is 3D thinking.

Diana Cooper has written a book about this all, an oracle deck, free to watch YouTube clips and webinar on YouTube and so on.
But I also know this info/wisdom from other sources.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Seeker

All births or forms of life experience are equal.
I feel we haven't unlocked the consciousness of other beings, therefore it exists. They do sentient things. They are conscious, so how are we superior. We are just a chance of nature just as the others are.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceidauilyc
All births or forms of life experience are equal.
I feel we haven't unlocked the consciousness of other beings, therefore it exists. They do sentient things. They are conscious, so how are we superior. We are just a chance of nature just as the others are.

As Altair mentions, it comes down to the potential for human development, although I don't think this is anything to do with being lucky. Some animal species may be highly developed, but their potential for further development is restricted by the limitations of the forms they work through. We humans have barely scratched the surface of what it means to have a human body.

And all this is restricted to life within the Earth scheme. Beyond this particular scheme I suspect there are other lives who would consider human consciousness as being relatively low.

Peace.