Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Another part or a derivation of this same issue can be seen in more assertive aspects of inertia and ignorance whereby those who are threatened (even unconsciously so), may see your spiritual aspiration as a challenge to the status quo of familiar ignorance, conventional behaviours, and attachments - and may unconsciously or even consciously deliberately try to block, divert, discourage, interfere by cleverly confusing, dissuading, distracting, and disparaging (all forms of negativity) not only your particular spiritual quest, but often they may try to invalidate spirituality in general as being worthless, impractical, foolish, etc.
In the case of being friends, family, children, would the above apply in that interaction. I didn't see this at all. Actually I thought the opposite going on and was not mentioned.

If someone interrupted me for example, it might be out of innocence. Simply an individual wishes to share time with another, especially if it is a loved one. It's a matter of precedence at that moment and that has to be appreciated as well.

One of the thoughts I had was the dynamics of families and groups are very diverse. One person can practice what another doesn't and there is really not much communication about it. So then this would be about communication. You know if a person is interrupted how many would say, join me if you'd like. So everyone is separate and apart many times, each doing their own thing. So instead of the above, I'm wondering if there are things we ourselves can do that aren't done.

Actually cause and effect apply where behavior is rewarded so is not something sinister. If interrupted and I stop mission accomplished and that becomes the pattern. There is of course a motivation but is not always sinister.
Old 21-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Master
The ''Universe'' doesn't do any such thing. It doesn't care about you in the slightest..
You care! You want this thing called 'progress'. The Universe isn't some person..

You are projecting your worries and doubts upon the Universe..
Old 21-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Knower
Thank you for your response everyone. In my understanding there are only two things. One is me and the other is the universe. This means that i perceive all other humans, animals and objects as the universe. i also perceive that this universe exists because of me. You may call me paranoid but i know this that when i fall asleep and cease to exist for a short duration, the whole universe cease to exist or atleast it cease to exist for me. i even perceive you people as the universe and your response, i believe is the response from the universe. i am grateful for such wonderful response.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:29 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Thank you for your response everyone. In my understanding there are only two things. One is me and the other is the universe. This means that i perceive all other humans, animals and objects as the universe. i also perceive that this universe exists because of me. You may call me paranoid but i know this that when i fall asleep and cease to exist for a short duration, the whole universe cease to exist or atleast it cease to exist for me. i even perceive you people as the universe and your response, i believe is the response from the universe. i am grateful for such wonderful response.
More or less, yes.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
The ''Universe'' doesn't do any such thing. It doesn't care about you in the slightest..
You care! You want this thing called 'progress'. The Universe isn't some person..

You are projecting your worries and doubts upon the Universe..

Perhaps when many of us refer to "the universe" we do not simply mean the physical environment with lots of matter moving around the place.

I would use "the universe" to refer to my complete environment (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), and all the laws which govern this environment, and all the forces and energies which act upon me within my environment.

In other words, I am referring to the universe as I subjectively experience it, not the physical universe which is our shared objective field of experience.

Peace.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Regarding response, the next response that may occur may be signs of synchronicity that often happen. The universe communicates with us, this is the least known form of communication.