Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.

Hi Rumpe,

I really resonate with this question. Thank you for sharing it.

I feel frustrated by this very thing sometimes.

Must we "forget"...?? Equally, if there is divine help, if there is the potential for 4D work, and for what we perceive as miracles, why are we watching the Earth burn at the hands of greed. It's so deeply distressing to see wars, and to see people hurting and feeling lonely...

If we end up "waking up" anyway, why not just start there...

My wondering is that perhaps for those of us who are called to help heal, in order to have the ability to do so with great strength, the very act of ascending on a personal level is something that can start the process and momentum, and help us build the "muscle" for helping this on a larger scale. Like the butterfly struggling to escape the cocoon, they say if we took the cocoon away too soon, the butterfly wouldn't have the strength in its wings to fly. It builds this strength through the very struggle of breaking the cocoon.

Paulo Coelho has a short story about this.

If we were born with all the ease of the 4D reality from which we come, with none of the 3D limitations... that experience might miss the point of the work. Like a body-builder walking into a gym and lifting all the weights for everyone trying to gain muscle. The weights would get lifted, but nothing would be gained.

To keep comparing it to the world of muscle/health/fitness.... I think we love to see before and after photos because we love to see the possibility of transformation. The Before photo is proof that we all can achieve the After, from wherever we are starting from.

Perhaps we are here to role-model transformation and ascension, as 4D beings who are already familiar with the rules and feelings of 4D existence.

We might have to start on 3D, with everybody else, and to struggle to remember and to ascend, within all the limits and rules of 3D reality, so that we can develop the strength to bring others with us. We might have to be in the space of darkness and "forgetfulness" in order for journey into "remembering" to be of most service to the context we're in. The context of the world, as it is right now.

Is this in line with what you're asking?

The question still remains why must all this happen... why can't we all just begin in 4D consciousness on a 3D plane. Why can't we look after the 3D world from that perspective....

For this I wonder if it's because the lack is what brings us closer to appreciation for some of the wonders of the 4D world. Living in a 3D reality, there are so many experiences of disconnection, of war, of suffering, of cruelty, of mistake. Every time we learn these things it can bring us a new way of experiencing the presence of their opposite: we can develop understanding for togetherness, love, peace, creativity, harmony. Free-will is a great learning ground for this.

I often wonder why we would choose to have to learn these things or come to "Earth School", if we already know... perhaps we so love life, perhaps it's a deep curiosity and appreciation for the nature of the world... By understanding it all through a 3D lens we come closer to the world of light. Even in seeming separation from it, we learn we are never separate.

Just some thoughts. Love to hear what you think

Sending you love on your journey :) thank you for asking your question, it helps me feel less alone!

Best,
ColourLover
Old 17-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Thank you!

"As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help."

This helped me more than you know. My Chakra resonates powerfully on these words. I have been stumbling blindly for far too long.

I'm glad that information found a way to you.

Quote:
....Just some thoughts. Love to hear what you think

Sending you love on your journey :) thank you for asking your question, it helps me feel less alone!

At that time question was more about those that are send to "help" ("from outside") than those that need to learn ("those inside").
For example when you send a surgeon to treat a patient you don't want to tie one of his hand on the back or put blindfold on his eyes because you just crippled (on purpose) his ability to perform what he is sent to do in first place... It didn't made much sense to me.

When I look at it now, my understanding of what starseed are "suppose to be/do" came from what I've read on the net >>starseeds are here to heal/help (in a nutshell).
I haven't found or maybe skipped part that there are other things also... And later when I added variable "not just to heal" it all made sense. It's always something more and there is always bigger picture to see.

So surgeon that is operating with blindfold is maybe not just performing surgery but also training for something else... maybe situation when he'll need to operate in dark.. So starseeds are healing but also "doing" something else... but "something else" is discussion for other topic.

Now I don't see situation anymore like provider/neede but more what I experienced in aikido:
We had 1st day rookies practicing with 10+ years masters all the time and when one of masters was demonstrating some hand technique rookie grabed his hand and he got "stunned/excited" "WOW! No one ever grabbed me this way before, you opened new possibilities, thank you for teaching me this"...
Teacher teaches and learns from students at same time...

About "earth school"
What I've read, earth is the only place where you get disconnected. (is it only one or not, doesn't matter)

One of the "great" things you can get/experience (at least I think I have) with disconnection is how it is to be mortal, knowing/figuring out that one day you'll loose everything, you'll cease to exist.
When you watch "everything" is born, lives, dies and fades away.. and you see it all the time through your life.. and know one day it will happen to you... so nothing really matters on the end... etc. this bring so many possibilities and situations that can happen and evolve into great stories and memorable experiences.. When you look at it after.

I know it's a very hard lesson and living thru that process without "it's only temporary" memo given can make it a hellish experience... But/and now it's that day when I can laugh at all this... Even if it's fake memo and I'll disappear anyway on death, it still doesn't matter... finding crumbs of "happiness" in all that gloomy surroundings feels like heavens opening each time...
It was/is so epic! and I'm thankful it all happens/happened.

..I know I'll want to return back for more earth "re-runs".. but that time more in a vacation sense than a job.. if doorman would let me in.

Hope this helps someone.
Old 18-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.

Look what they (those in control) did to Jesus, a fully enlightened (for want of a better word) being and aware of who he was. They ended up killing him in the most awful way.
Then twisted his words around to suit there own agenda.

I think/feel us star seeds have to forget/ not be aware that we are star seeds and just be the same as all over humans, its just the way it is/works on the earth plane.

These are just thoughts that came to mind on reading your post.

We feel different, and people can see and pick up that we are different but for some reason we need to also function the same as every one else I don't have a problem understanding it like you do, but it is difficult to put into words.

I believe I may be part of a change that is taking place, a change for the good, I have all ready done things, I wont go in to detail right now but I can explain more if you wont.

With Jesus it went the way it went and now we are tying it a different way.

I'll be back with more thoughts, if they come . ........
in places where others do not.