Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yeah, it pretty much erm... well, let's say it's very unpleasant when someone does that to you.
I've had it happen by a Highpriest, one that ran a huge coven with is missus. I couldn't believe it, I mean, a Highpriest???? And he did definitely do it deliberately. And me, Ms Trust Everyone, was totally oblivious. My then partner helped me out, he did notice, and he energetically told the bloke off, prolly whacked him one (energetically), lol. I should probably feel sorry for that HP, as my ex is very strong energetically, even though he doesn't do anything with it.
Took me at least 15 mins to get my act together again, totally drained. By a Highpriest. I still can't believe that to this day. A HP is supposed to be about white witchcraft, pure, honest, respectful. Not a nasty person.

ANd the thing is, I've always understood that everyone's energy is unique, so someone else can't really use it nor integrate it. You can always retrieve your own energy, cos it's yours. It belongs to you. Unless some bad person has done something freaky, then you may have to do something specific to release it. But then you're talking (about someone who practices) black magic really.

What a strange coincidence imma sure this is what been happening to me ..hmmm
Old 27-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Guide
There are certain crystals that can help with energy healing and vamprism. You can look this up online or check this site here. http://www.crystalvaults.com/

Go to their Free Guides and Resources tab for information on the different crystals and what they do.
Old 27-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
*like*

How can one claim to know anything if they can not read both sides of the page?

Amen to that ive heard that God can take you through the valley of the shadow of death .. psalms 23 process of learning .hmmm interesting.
Old 31-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Amen to that ive heard that God can take you through the valley of the shadow of death .. psalms 23 process of learning .hmmm interesting.

Psalm 23:4

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. thy rod and thy staff comfort me.

I've always interpreted that passage to mean even though my path may take me to dark places. God is always with me and will protect me.

Psalm 91:1-2
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

I've read the bible, and still periodically do so. though i do not see the connection to this thread in particular.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Master

I did it once on purpose and to my embarrassment the other almost right away knew I was and glared at me with a very dirty look for it which made me immediately stop it (it was a temporary energy teacher of mine filling in for another higher teacher).

What I think happened in that incident looking back on what occurred, I believe he was getting into power too much and hence loosing some of his spiritual principles. I think on some level unconsciously, I picked up his want of power and being so sensitive to others energies at time, I think I took on his stuff and in doing so then wanted and craved power and energy myself and then and the fact I had this strong powerful energy before me (him) just became too tempting. (He was a fairly advanced yogi so had a very big strong area rarely one comes across).

Anyway, I think I took on his feelings just like how I used to take on anothers sadness, sexual feels, body pain or whatever if I accidently linked in with someone.. in this case it was power feel I took on..

So I started pulling his energy hard, drawing it to me. The more I drew the more I wanted. (I was so linked it to it that I was feeling it almost like a physical thing, it wasn't something I had to imagine as it was clearly there). I almost right away started getting high from it.

It was then he gave me a real glare though I was in one corner at the back of the room, he was advanced enough that he was able to single out who was doing this to him amongst all the students there studying energy and healing (he probably could actually see too the energy movement going to me).

This incident with me would of never happened between me and an ordinary person as I wouldn't have found their energy strong enough to really really want it to the point I just took it (most people have quite weak energy).

Fairy Crystals energy isn't weak and is very nice.. and hence she become vulnerable to that high priest! (thank God she isn't on a power trip so I wont be taking on any of that feel and influence from her like I did with that other though I do think if I came across someone like that again, knowing what I know now about it, I'd fight to not do it more so doubtful I would, doing that is a massive danger to anyone on a light or ascension path). Most people wont have to worry about their energy being so tempting to another in this way in which the other will consciously be doing something like this.

The bad thing about this once of incident I had with a teacher, is the fact I did this had me craving to do it again to others for a while..months (but I didn't)...

This kind of thing is highly addictive if you do it, I advise not even experimenting with energy vampirism even once. (it changes your views and with just doing this just once, you start to see people as like a smorgasboard, each with their own flavour (energy signature of their energy) which you could just take.

It takes a lot of self control to make sure you never do it again. I had to fight off urges for months not to go "tasting" anyones energy after that.. "just want a little bit".. no no you don't, don't allow yourself to do so".. I had so much of that talk going on to myself, keeping myself in line. One can end up wanting it just due to the "flavours" energy signatures, the feel of the actual individuals energy rather then it just being about power once one gets this kind of taste for it due to the addictive nature of doing this.

To protect yourself from this kind of thing (this was something I was taught) is if you are with someone and knew they are pulling energy from you intentionally or unintentionally, cross your arms and legs, also avoid eye contact with them (this helps close yourself off from them).

I suggest also to give them a quick dirty look too so if they are awarely doing this, they will know you know. Most conscious energy vampires like to do this is secret, they do not like others knowing they are doing it. Most will get very uncomfortable if they know the person is aware they are doing this bad thing to them.

If you can feel the energy they are pulling on, you could also pull your energy back and cut any energetic links between you both.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
How do you tap into this limitless energy....??

It isn't "as easy" to tap in and draw from the limitless energy around us as it is to just grab hold of anothers energy and pull that to you as its flavour and hence ones ability to tune into it is stronger.

If Im drawing in from the energy around me which is universal limitless energy.. I actually cant feel it well so I have to do that by imagination alone and imagine doing this rather then actually being able to grip it with my own energy as it stands out so much and draw it as like the energy is a physical thing as its flavour rather then flavourless.

The exeption is to love energy with obviously carries like a strong flavour but I'd think that energy wouldn't flow well if one went on a power trip and started to try to pull that to you (that want of the love energy and power probably would like shut it down unless one was like allowing themselves to focus on in a bathing type of way with the universal love energy..by just feeling it and being open to it rather then purposely drawing on it).

Anyway to receive more universal energy, just imagine yourself channeling it or it flowing into you eg divine energy in through crown or drawing it into your hands or other chakras. You don't even need to be able to be feeling it.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Master
I'm very prone to be a victim of enery stealing and i believe to have stealed some energy but very unconsciously and feeling guilty of it. It's not new that i feel really tired after i slept enough, some entities or dead/alive people (?) suck my energy often. I have also mild chronic fatigue and very low blood pressure.
But... many real energy thiefs are really aware of what they are doing in my opinion.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I'm very prone to be a victim of enery stealing and i believe to have stealed some energy but very unconsciously and feeling guilty of it. It's not new that i feel really tired after i slept enough, some entities or dead/alive people (?) suck my energy often. I have also mild chronic fatigue and very low blood pressure.
But... many real energy thiefs are really aware of what they are doing in my opinion.

Learn energy shielding and consciously cut energy links with people.

Staying in an aware state with your actions can help prevent you energy taking from others.. that in turn I think would help protect someone on a karmic level from this kind of action.

Those low on energy can be more drawn to energy steal and actually do also unconsciously absorb more energy with those who have more (it will flow to low energy places where its needed).

If you suffer from low energy, do also consider those you hang out with. Sometimes there may be a need to let go of some relationships which are sapping you. So consider how all your relationships are.

You could try boosting your blood pressure with natural licorice (which can have the affect of raising it) also make sure you always still well hydrated with water as low blood volume can be involved in this for some. If you do so, I suggest to avoid using lavender oil as that can be a problem when someone has low blood pressure, essential oils like rosemany, thyme and eucalyptus could be helpful for low BP.

There is a chakra involved in blood pressure, if you like me to scan you and feel what's going on there (though if you are low energy you may have many blown out/blocked a bit or small ones with are allowing less energy flow), send me a pm.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Learn energy shielding and consciously cut energy links with people.

Staying in an aware state with your actions can help prevent you energy taking from others.. that in turn I think would help protect someone on a karmic level from this kind of action.

Those low on energy can be more drawn to energy steal and actually do also unconsciously absorb more energy with those who have more (it will flow to low energy places where its needed).

If you suffer from low energy, do also consider those you hang out with. Sometimes there may be a need to let go of some relationships which are sapping you. So consider how all your relationships are.

You could try boosting your blood pressure with natural licorice (which can have the affect of raising it) also make sure you always still well hydrated with water as low blood volume can be involved in this for some. If you do so, I suggest to avoid using lavender oil as that can be a problem when someone has low blood pressure, essential oils like rosemany, thyme and eucalyptus could be helpful for low BP.

There is a chakra involved in blood pressure, if you like me to scan you and feel what's going on there (though if you are low energy you may have many blown out/blocked a bit or small ones with are allowing less energy flow), send me a pm.
That is a really good advice, sea- dove !! I had someone that was probably a psy vampire from the behaviour and personality, it's a long time i feel drained without an explanation so maybe that was the cause. Now i have no contact, the eteric cord is still intact. I'm trying to cut it for only that specific individual with meditation and to protect with light sheilds. Yes, liquorice is really helpful, also salty foods but they aren't always good. I never thought essential oils could help my blood pressure!
Old 10-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
That is a really good advice, sea- dove !! I had someone that was probably a psy vampire from the behaviour and personality, it's a long time i feel drained without an explanation so maybe that was the cause. Now i have no contact, the eteric cord is still intact. I'm trying to cut it for only that specific individual with meditation and to protect with light sheilds. Yes, liquorice is really helpful, also salty foods but they aren't always good. I never thought essential oils could help my blood pressure!

If you are having trouble cutting a cord and are fine in working with Arch Angels.. during meditation try asking Arch Angel Micheal to cut it with his divine sword.

(I've only ever once had that not succeed when I've called upon him for help with that, it was kind of funny where I could see his sword coming down hard hitting the link but it was then bouncing off. I guess I was being shown on that occasion that the cord wasn't supposed to be cut for some reason).