Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
I thought with your chakras constently open you could make yourself susceptible to negative forces ??
Are open chakras giving negative forces some sort of grip on your being?
Old 25-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
Your house has windows; Do all of them always need to be wide open at all times? What effect would that have?
Should a chakra only be opened only when one needs to achieve something the use of that specific chakra offers?
And thereafter the chakra should be closed again?

If so, it really sounds like a very conscious way of living. One is then practically always aware of one's inner being.
Old 25-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
I thought with your chakras [constantly] open you could make yourself susceptible to negative forces ??

the Kundalini force comes directly from Source.
it provides life.
http://www.ramalila.org/BuddhistQues...Kundalini.html
all excesses of life energy can be shared, as a blessing, to our planet, to our neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
Your house has windows; Do all of them always need to be wide open at all times? What effect would that have?
the effect is limitless possibilities. each window is an avenue of exploration that might be engaged as desired - consciously, deliberately.
when it was decided to go into darkness, and avoid the light, shutting down the chakras was practical.
it is NOW time to reawaken to our divinity, and embrace our true beings with humility.

the sun shines. it doesn't do that intermittently (that i'm aware of).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
...If so, it really sounds like a very conscious way of living. One is then practically always aware of one's inner being.
to be consciously aware of and directing our life experiences (in accordance with our true will) is the aim of the ascension process Gaia
is undergoing, with all of us onboard for the ride!
Old 25-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
to be consciously aware of and directing our life experiences (in accordance with our true will) is the aim of the ascension process Gaia is undergoing, with all of us onboard for the ride!
I believe there certainly are exciting times ahead, for all of us.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Have you ever done it? And more importantly do you feel bad or justified? Yes or no answer is ok but stories are all the better.

Most all times, you can't help absorbing some of the energy of the person you are interacting with. I feel sure we have all been in the presence of a person that was uplifting and good to be with , from whom we came away feeling much better.

I think however that this is an exchange as I seem to subconsciously cheer up other folks at times.

So yes , I enjoy hanging around folks who are good to be with, whether that is the same as deliberately (which sounds like a conscious effort ) stealing . I doubt.

In fact it seems quiet natural to gravitate towards those who uplift you.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the Kundalini force comes directly from Source.
it provides life.
http://www.ramalila.org/BuddhistQues...Kundalini.html
all excesses of life energy can be shared, as a blessing, to our planet, to our neighbors.

the effect is limitless possibilities. each window is an avenue of exploration that might be engaged as desired - consciously, deliberately.
when it was decided to go into darkness, and avoid the light, shutting down the chakras was practical.
it is NOW time to reawaken to our divinity, and embrace our true beings with humility.

the sun shines. it doesn't do that intermittently (that i'm aware of).

to be consciously aware of and directing our life experiences (in accordance with our true will) is the aim of the ascension process Gaia
is undergoing, with all of us onboard for the ride!

how do you know about these ascension process ..were do u get such info from ?
Old 26-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
to clarify this a little, the higher aspects of you Self will only supply you with what you need for your learning within this reality.
Meaning, someone is within a difficult learning period, it will not send unconditional love, to neutralize or minimize the learning.
[/quote]

Thats fascinating does that mean that if you are currently learning then Love wont be sent to heal you of your problems Not the ones teaching you anyway?

And yes i can understand why shutting down the chakras might be a good way to deal with energy vampires. I might try it and see.
What do you do if your overwhelmed by other peoples energy all the time. I find this that i have alot of sensitivities and most people in some way or other overwhelm me energeticly. I always just took it as part of being sensitive but it would be great it if i could do something to lessen it.

I think whats been said is true for me that ive given energy away because ive wanted love back.
But also i feel on some level i know i wanted to heal this particular i have in mind. I wanted them to get well and i didnt know how to make her better. So i gave away what i had. Like my last little bit of bread! Instead of feeding myself i fed her. But it didnt work she died anyway and i just ended up very ill because of it.
Old 26-07-2015, 04:53 AM
nimsjo

I sometimes feel that some people have the capability to steal your motivation, your energy. Those people strike you really hard and all you will be left with depression and sadness. The best way to protect your energy is to avoid such negative people. Their talks, their actions are so negative that they can instantly depress you.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
And yes i can understand why shutting down the chakras might be a good way to deal with energy vampires. I might try it and see.
What do you do if your overwhelmed by other peoples energy all the time. I find this that i have alot of sensitivities and most people in some way or other overwhelm me energeticly. I always just took it as part of being sensitive but it would be great it if i could do something to lessen it.
If you don't have people around you all the time you could try to discover what parts of your body (included but not limited to the chakras) are being overwhelmed and brought out of balance because of the presence of others.
When you are alone you can then work on those body parts.
And everytime you meet someone it's like a test how far you've overcome this problem.
Your mind is a very advanced and powerful instrument all beings are given, also to overcome those kind of struggles (probably related to sensitivity).
I personally think when sensitivity is developed and one can easily handle external influences, it becomes a very handy and skilful trait/quality.

There is a saying:
There is no world without problems.
And there are no problems without solution.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Master
Talking

Been thinking about this for the last few days. Nice read thanks all.