Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 617zBB
Im not saying im "special"(why is it thats always the argument), we are all special, what I am saying though is that there are people who just are different (and Indigo seems to be the perfect term for a certain type of different) We live in a world full of labels, male, female, bisexual,psychic these all categorize different types of people and the same with indigo. Its not to say that Indigos are more special than anyone they just have different characteristics and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to just accept this without turning it into "you are saying youre special." Labels may not fit everything or everyone but I think the Indigo label is a great thing to have because it helps distinguish this certain type of person. If you were to read the characteristics of an Indigo, it describes a very specific type of person. Just because you are more spiritually evolved does not make you an INdigo. Or just because you are an INdigo does not mean you are more spiritually evolved than a non indigo.

I liked the way you expressed this but not your last reply to IQ.

My job is training, whatever label you wish to use, those who are like you. Actually training in not at all an accurate term because it implies that I know what is best for another, and I do not. However I can guide a person towards their self empowerment.

One of my groups has 1,383 members. They are mostly teens and young adults like yourself. I would be delighted if you had an interest in involving yourself with those who understood where you are coming from.

It is also best to be kind to those who do not. They are also serving the greater good in their own way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Master
i can understand why "Indigos" would find me annoying and would reply to my snarkiness with snarkiness of their own. i simply do not believe in them. if i did i'd have to join their rediculous new agey exclusivity club since i share similar "mystical" traits. but my self honesty disallows me from trying to turn my learning disabilities and social ineptitude into a color coded spiritual ego trip. the whole "Yadda Yadda Children" meme is soooo silly it's irritating. lol
Old 22-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Master
This thread made me think of someone called alice bailey who wrote many books . I didn't really take to the material - It seemed to come across to Intelligently for me lol . I think my mum had a book called the seven rays by her .

We all vibrate at a different rate / speed and we all have a frequency that relates to a colour / ray. In our aura's It shows that we are an expression of just that . I was Incarnated In the first wave of Indigo's - It just makes sense In respects to part of my purpose and my understandings of my Interplanetary work, I don't mention that aspect much to be honest . I think many adults like to think that their Indigo children are a bit special and kinda label them that way but I would say that If an Indigo Is balanced and aware of themselves and has an understanding of such matters then they do not feel special or above another .

Here's a bit of Info on the ray's If anybody Is Interested .

1. FIRST RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Will - Power
Colour: Blue
Cosmic Master: Morya
Residence: Darjeeling, India
Planet Rulers: Pluto/Vulcan
Chakra/Gland: Crown/Pineal
Jewel: Diamond

Church Universal and Triumphant:
Ray: Will of God
Color/Vibration: Blue, White
Ascended Master: El Morya
Retreat: Darjeeling, India
Quality: Power, Goodwill Faith
Chakra Throat
Day: Tuesday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Faith in God's Will, Word of Wisdom
Gemstone: Diamond, Sapphire, Star Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli

2. SECOND RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Love Wisdom
Colour: Indigo
Cosmic Master: Koot Hoomi
Residence: Shigatse, Tibet.
Planet Rulers: Sun/Jupiter
Chakra/Gland: Heart/Thymus
Jewel: Sapphire

Ray: Wisdom of God
Color/Vibration: Yellow
Ascended Master: Lanto
Retreat: Grand Teton, Wyoming, USA
Quality: Wisdom, Understanding
Chakra Crown
Day: Sunday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Word of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge
Gemstone: Yellow Diamond, Yellow Sapphire, Topaz

3. THIRD RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Active Intelligence
Colour: Green
Cosmic Master: Venetian
Residence: [Not mentioned].
Planet Rulers: Earth/Saturn
Chakra/Gland: Throat/Thyroid
Jewel: Emerald

Ray: Love of God
Color/Vibration: Pink, Rose
Ascended Master: Paul the Venetian
Retreat: Chateau de Liberte, S. France; Temple of the Sun, New York
Quality: Love, Creativity, Beauty
Chakra: Heart
Day: Monday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Discerning of Spirits
Gemstone: Ruby, Diamond, Garnet, Rose Quartz, Pink Beryl

4. FOURTH RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Harmony through conflict
Colour: Yellow
Cosmic Master: Serapis
Residence: Luxor, Egypt.
Planet Rulers: Moon/Mercury
Chakra/Gland: Base/Adrenals
Jewel: Jasper

Ray: Purity of God
Color/Vibration: White, Crystal
Ascended Master: Serapis Bey
Retreat: Luxor, Egypt
Quality: Purity, Discipline, Joy
Chakra: Base of the Spine
Day: Friday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Working of Miracles
Gemstone: Diamond, Pearl, Zircon, Quartz Crystal

5. FIFTH RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Concrete Science
Colour: Orange
Cosmic Master: Hilarion
Residence: island of Crete, Greece.
Planet Rulers: Venus
Chakra/Gland: Ajna/Pituitary
Jewel: Topaz

Ray: Science of God
Color/Vibration: Green, Gold
Ascended Master: Hilarion
Retreat: Crete, Greece
Quality: Truth, Science, Vision
Chakra: Third Eye
Day: Wednesday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Healing
Gemstone: Emerald, Diamond, Jade, Quartz Crystal

6. SIXTH RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Devotion or Abstract Idealism
Colour: Red
Cosmic Master: Jesus
Residence: Mount Lebanon, Lebanon.
Planet Rulers: Mars/Neptune
Chakra/Gland: SolarPlexus/Pancreas
Jewel: Ruby

Ray: Peace of God
Color/Vibration: Purple and Metallic Gold, Ruby
Ascended Master: Nada
Retreat: Arabian Peninsula
Quality: Peace, Service, Brotherhood
Chakra: Solar Plexus
Day: Thursday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Diverse Kinds of Tongues and Interpretation
Gemstone: Topaz, Ruby, Alexandrite, Diamond with Pearl

7. SEVENTH RAY:
Alice A. Bailey:
Ray: Ceremonial Order
Colour: Violet
Cosmic Master: St. Germain (Master Rakoczi)(Master R.)
Residence: Transylvania, Romania.
Planet Rulers: Uranus
Chakra/Gland: Sacral/Gonads
Jewel: Amethyst

Ray: Freedom of God
Color/Vibration: Violet, Purple, Pink, Aqua, Teal
Ascended Master: Saint Germain
Retreat: Transylvania, Romania; Table Mountain, Wyoming, USA
Quality: Freedom, Alchemy, Justice
Chakra: Seat of the Soul
Day: Saturday
Gifts of The Holy Spirit: Prophecy, Working of Miracles
Gemstone: Amethyst, Diamond, Aquamarine

x daz x
Old 22-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
color is a product of light refraction. due to the differences in suns and atmospheres the light on other planet will be different from that on Earth therefore the color spectrums on other planets will be different from Earth's so how would using Earth's color spectum work as a code for interplanetary beings?
Old 22-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
color is a product of light refraction. due to the differences in suns and atmospheres the light on other planet will be different from that on Earth therefore the color spectrums on other planets will be different from Earth's so how would using Earth's color spectum work as a code for interplanetary beings?

Hi Internal .

The expression of an Individuals nature or vibration via rays of frequency can be seen via clairvoyance (beyond the physical) as colour and will have nothing to do with refraction the sun or the atmosphere .

It Is beyond the conditions of a 3d environment . So where do the laws of physics apply here?

Interestingly enough we are able to feel colours that are beyond the range of our sight also.

x dazzle x
Old 22-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Internal .

The expression of an Individuals nature or vibration via rays of frequency can be seen via clairvoyance (beyond the physical) as colour and will have nothing to do with refraction the sun or the atmosphere .

It Is beyond the conditions of a 3d environment . So where do the laws of physics apply here?

Interestingly enough we are able to feel colours that are beyond the range of our sight also.

x dazzle x

regardless of how one sees a color spectrum the spectrum being used as a spiritual code is STILL Earth/Soleil referrenced. i still fail to understand how such an Earth oriented visual coding would apply to beings whose origins are not of Earth.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
regardless of how one sees a color spectrum the spectrum being used as a spiritual code is STILL Earth/Soleil referrenced. i still fail to understand how such an Earth oriented visual coding would apply to beings whose origins are not of Earth.

O.K. Internal .

As an example In my development circle we come across many things / energies from a variety of realms . At times when we see colour (within a room that Is In darkness) we then work with that particular colour . Purple/violet/Indigo Is most common followed by blue and white .

We know that these lights / orbs are the essence / vibration of the entities soul vibration . We each link with the energy not using any of our physical senses . What Is then acknowledged, realized or whatever therefore has no earthly connection .

So when you fail to understand how such an earth visual coding would apply to beings whose origins are not of Earth Is because you are coming from an earthly perspective Incorporating the physical senses and the mind set connected with that .

So then taking this one step further this non physical entity then has an Incarnation In physical form via the earth plane . Does that Individual now lose It’s essence? Does It lose It’s frequency? Does It lose It’s expression and connection to the ray that It Is In vibration with . Nope .

x daz x
Old 22-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
O.K. Internal .

As an example In my development circle we come across many things / energies from a variety of realms . At times when we see colour (within a room that Is In darkness) we then work with that particular colour . Purple/violet/Indigo Is most common followed by blue and white .

We know that these lights / orbs are the essence / vibration of the entities soul vibration . We each link with the energy not using any of our physical senses . What Is then acknowledged, realized or whatever therefore has no earthly connection .

So when you fail to understand how such an earth visual coding would apply to beings whose origins are not of Earth Is because you are coming from an earthly perspective Incorporating the physical senses and the mind set connected with that .

So then taking this one step further this non physical entity then has an Incarnation In physical form via the earth plane . Does that Individual now lose It’s essence? Does It lose It’s frequency? Does It lose It’s expression and connection to the ray that It Is In vibration with . Nope .

x daz x

lol it's not me whose using Earth based color codes to indicate the vibrational attributes of nonEarth entities.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
lol it's not me whose using Earth based color codes to indicate the vibrational attributes of nonEarth entities.

colour Is not restricted to the earth plane Internal . The spirit world Is a mass of colours that are not Imagined or witnessed by the physical eye for example .

Like I mentioned earlier colours can be felt and don't have to be seen . So It's possible to acknowledge a colour and It's essence without making or having an earthly reference via the physical senses .

If I see a violet colour with the use of my third eye . How will I make reference to that colour from an earthly perspective ?

I will quite simply apply that colour to the spectrum that Is known to our physical sense .

x daz x
Old 22-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
colour Is not restricted to the earth plane Internal . The spirit world Is a mass of colours that are not Imagined or witnessed by the physical eye for example .

Like I mentioned earlier colours can be felt and don't have to be seen . So It's possible to acknowledge a colour and It's essence without making or having an earthly reference via the physical senses .

If I see a violet colour with the use of my third eye . How will I make reference to that colour from an earthly perspective ?

I will quite simply apply that colour to the spectrum that Is known to our physical sense .

x daz x

but but ... the color it would actually be in it's natural environment is then changed by YOUR Earthling interpretation of it thus changing it's vibrational values. in which case, not only is your color coding inaccurate but it causes inaccuracy, distortions via YOUR expectations and interpretations.

if you could observe a subatomic particle you would change it's properties with your observations.