Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Guide
"We behold that which we are, and we are that which we behold." ~ John Ruysbroeck

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG
Old 16-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
'We self-protect by blaming, by judging, by shaming; by labelling, "This shouldn't be happening", or "I shouldn't be feeling this, or that". If awakening out of the dream of separation is to become a living, embodied experience, then we are called to be very honest with ourselves as to where we withdraw, or close down, or shut down, or in any way pull away from or try to diminish the rawness of our tender spots.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

'To be present is to be ruthlessly, radically, unequivocally open to this tenderness, even though the archaic mechanism of ego's reactivity is to limit that, to close, to shut down, and in that shutting down to create a wall of defence - and, most likely, an attack, either an obvious attack or a more subtle attack. So it's in our relationships and our interactions with everything that we can start to purify the heart, so that the light of awakeness that has been opened to can start to flow into our relationships in the world.' - Jeevan

Last edited by A human Being : 16-11-2019 at 06:13 PM.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
'Awakening is about letting go of all control. That's why meditation practice can be useful for our physical bodies, which are conditioned to control, and defend, and hold on. Meditation can help you notice where the holding on is. You just sit, and stop, and notice what's going on physically, emotionally, energetically. The physical body is a wonderful mirror.' - Jon Bernie
Old 29-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Pathfinder

Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God.
Old 30-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Master
Angel1

The experiencer—the witness of each moment—
never changes even as the entire canvas of your life shifts about.
Rest attention in that witnessing principle and regain your sense of freedom.
Your real self is never affected by circumstances.

-Bentino Massaro

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.

Old 30-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Guide
"One's own self is well hidden from one's own self; of all mines of treasure, one's own self is the last to be dug up." ~ Socrates

"Of a certainty the man who can see all creatures in himself, himself in all creatures, knows no sorrow." ~ Upanishads

https://tinyurl.com/y2mxr4s2 My YouTube Channel

JASG