Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 28-08-2011, 01:50 PM
justreal

Where to buy Pendulums Online

So guys, where do u recommend me to buy good pendulum for decent price online? Bcz there is no gem store in my location.

THANKS!!
Old 28-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
Hi justreal. Much more satisfying to make your own. They work even better than shop-bought sometimes. I have a rose quartz crystal, engraved with a pentacle on a silver chain which is ok. But I have two home-made ones. One, an acorn hanging from a chord - dynamite ! Second, a pine cone on a chord - very responsive.
All you need is a weight hanging from a chord of some sort. Give it a go ! Make one now !
Old 28-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Master
p.s. if it must be ready-made and you are in UK, try here
http://www.pagandreams.co.uk/
Old 28-08-2011, 02:29 PM
justreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
p.s. if it must be ready-made and you are in UK, try here
http://www.pagandreams.co.uk/
?
Im not in the UK, :) any other online international store?
Old 28-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Master
There are some in the wicca thread.

http://www.themagickmoon.com/

http://www.witchyworld.com/

No idea what they are like but other members recommended them
Old 12-09-2011, 04:11 AM
sunshineofthesoul

Check out www.healingcrystals.com I have bought several of my crystals from there.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Seeker

You can just make your own til finding one. I myself have looked and haven't succeeded in finding one. I bought my through a catalog. But not very pleases wit it due to the chain gets tarnished. I wasn't pleased when I noticed it starting that. And also my chain gets tangled so easy and takes forever to fix it. So I'm skeptical on where I buy from:) so If u could I would recommend making one if u could jus to get u by til finding what u want)
Old 14-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Medium_Laura

I make and sell them too. Mine are Red Jasper. Knowing your location would help us to give you links where we are sure the stores ship to. Some US stores won't ship out of the country.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:35 PM
okei

I bought last a neutral pendulum on ebay by Kolwiers ([email protected]). This blue pendulum is made of polyurethane, has a fantastic shape and is very accurate.
I rarely use a metal pendulum (to much electric fields in my environment).
Even pendulums made of cristals or gemstones have a to narrow spectrum. Most stones are good for only one chakra or one property.