Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Guide

Inspiring, reconnecting, expanding, strange, humurous and life changing in a simple way. As its been frequently said it's not the point what you believe the information to come from, but if it works for you when you apply it.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes I agree w CrystalSong & Y-vonne, so important to ENJOY as you are becoming a Creator, it's core to your purpose. And it always amazes me that people could separate such issues as divine consciousness, psychic realms etc, and ET's - when they go hand in hand!
Old 03-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Niebla0007

This is funny, before switching back to the forum, I was just reading about D. Anka/Bashar and what sceptics think about him at http://consciouslifenews.com/real-ch...-fake/1125007/
Old 03-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Niebla0007

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not totally ditching the guy out.
What actually led me to check him out is
the Spherical Consciousness I am interested with.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 AM
workinprogress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not totally ditching the guy out.
What actually led me to check him out is
the Spherical Consciousness I am interested with.

Bashar has good info whether you think he is channeling or not. He's psyching himself up to do something that's for sure.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Janeymac

Hi there I only recently came across Bashar as well & so far I'm really liking him & I'm not one who's into all channellers. The way I see it is, as with Abraham & a few others, if what they're saying resonates & feels 'good' & 'right' then it doesn't really matter if the information is coming from an alien, an angel or an aardvark ;)
Old 07-07-2013, 06:34 PM
workinprogress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeymac
Hi there I only recently came across Bashar as well & so far I'm really liking him & I'm not one who's into all channellers. The way I see it is, as with Abraham & a few others, if what they're saying resonates & feels 'good' & 'right' then it doesn't really matter if the information is coming from an alien, an angel or an aardvark ;)

an alien, an angel or an aardvark

I like that.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Janeymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress
an alien, an angel or an aardvark

I like that.

Thank you :)

I was of course (as you probably realised) agreeing with the point you made about him having good info
Old 10-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account
I enjoy his videos on u tube!
Old 25-07-2013, 09:03 PM
swarlied

I somehow found him on youtube not long ago. He stunned me by the first seconds. I find him sharp, precise and its a joy listening to his voice and expression. He has a lot of information. Because this informations are totally out of the usual box (I was not into channeling before), it takes some time to realy understand them and "rework" them on your own mind.

So is his information usefull and valueable?

Some of his messages about joy and feeling inner vibration when joy happens is spot on for me. I allready had similar thoughts on my own experiences and mind. But bashar nailed it exactly for me. So i think especially this information is clear and usefull. On the other side a lot of messages still do not have relevance to my personal life - but they are still fun to listen to them.

Besides of reframing my own experiences and manifesting it even more, he teached me one new concept. How the process of manifistation works. How our mind can imagine, then have feelings about our imaginations. and how the feelings then drive the reality to resonate themselfes with higher amplitude. which means the feelings are rebuilding back in reality and are therefore growing. but how reality responds might be different to the original imagination which started the process. From my experiences the reality responds offcourse different, very often realy better or better real ,-)
with fear it goes the same. but its not that intense and not as joyfull (per definiton). so it does not has the same driving energy (higher amplitude per resonance). isnt it beautiful? its a perfect system. fear doesnt have the same power as joy. because you need joy to realy drive things up. what a perfect design! it also means to be carefull if you enjoy your fears and dramas. thats the question.

maybe fear is not our problem in 99% of all cases. for the most cases, it might be that we do not find joy - we simply do not know where to look. which is a different game. what do you enjoy? what is driving you heart? what imaginations make you heart feeling warm and your core vibrating (everyone can feel that I am sure).

But all the talk about greys and stuff like that - thoose messages are fun listening, but for me its some kind of attraction of the mysteries, its like entertainment. Its not exactly for me I think. Maybe there are others finding this more usefull. Anyway Bashar reminded me what I have to do here. And my job is to do meditation. I know it makes me exactly finding my joy naturally and automaticly. I just have more answers, but its all useless. We need to do. On ourselfes. Everything else is just some kind of tv clown show.