Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-04-2019, 10:45 PM
bartholomew

When I write of such things I feel an intensity that is hard to convey. Imagine being just, almost, able to see over the top of some limiting barrier. Try and try and some little glimpse is yours but the fuller truths remain obscure. That's the feeling I often get, even when in full channel mode. This is followed by the limiting requirements of language. How to speak of what is sensed? Not easy!!! I like to use ordinary words. I try to avoid accepted expressions because I don't want to be tied to orthodoxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Sure we can manage to access genetic memories and find the larger truth, as. I see the potentials that are with in us.

I feel to understand our history helps to further understand ourselves. Where we have been and eventually our basic makeup and origins.

I feel some just look at the solid physical form, but we are also energy/Spirit, aren't we? Spirit can and does manifest to interact in many ways through nature, as I see it. The time taken by you to present the basic lay out of this, as best I can understand at present. Which may take me some time to process.

So, just present as it comes to me at present and thank you for your response.

Find it fascinating
Old 05-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Consciousness is not the result of anything, of any set of conditions. It is a principle unto itself. On the physical plane even the smallest sub atomic particle is, to a degree, conscious. Before the physical or any of the lower spiritual planes (densities to some) existed consciousness was.

We often hear of people having similar ideas at around the same time even though they are separated in the world. All thoughts that a person or animal has take substantive form in both the mid astral and lower or mid mental planes. Then.... any other who is "tuned in" can access those. Sometimes this is done wilfully as in the case of a psychic channeling with specific intent or sometimes it happens by chance. Every thought that every human being ever had resulted in an astral plane double being created. There is much more to say about this though.

Paradoxes exist only where understanding is absent because of incomplete realizations. As we raise ourselves higher and higher the paradoxes that were vanish to be replaced by new ones which, in turn, also eventually fade. Since from our very limited human point of view the idea of infinity seems unknowable, this is as close as present as we can come to any truly high awareness. The highest master soul near to our world is also eventually limited in his or her understanding.

"Spirit" when in association with the Earth is likewise limited. The spiritual worlds that we Earth humans have access to is limited to our local system which exists in the great mind of our "supreme being" which is the great one whose body of expression is our sun. This being is in communion with others of his kind. Our sun is a part of a constellation of stars each with a similar being. It is this fact which lays behind the validity of astrology. Without such "gods" there would be no possible way for any star or planet to have any effect on a human being. We live and exist through our sun. Likewise our sun lives and exists through a greater authority in the galaxy. What this means is that we may consider that being in spirit confers boundlessness but this is true only from the physical standpoint. In truth spiritual entities are likewise bounded by their own positions in evolution. There exists in the spiritual worlds a strict hierarchy of beings and very specific boundaries. When we here on Earth speak of spiritual planes we are indirectly referring to these. In general the highest plane that a human can be aware of is that which we call the Divine. For our purposes this is sufficient. Below and within the influence of this are the increasing divisions which result in, at the lower levels, the separation of the sexes. Above the Divine and worlds which are available only in hints to the highest of our master souls here around the Earth. But as they achieve we do likewise. Again this is limited by the idea of infinity which results when an imperfect mind reaches too high. It is a false doctrine but from our viewpoint it doesn't seem so. Is this another paradox which will someday be found out? Probably.

ok. your speaking from the mental plane. physical plane. thank you for your response and information.

i was speaking from what is within the all. where no boundaries exist. simply because it is independent of such. beyond the mind and in the all is bliss. is silence.

not by choice. not by effort. but by grace. in being open to that. imagine there never being a moment. imagine there never being a thing that can block such an experince. by design it supercedes conceptual ideas. circumstances. higher or lower. because it lives in the face of what is. therefore boundless.

i can and do speak from direct experience. around ten years its been. without a moment of absence of its joy. of its silence. i have seen for myself. i live it every day. not by me. not by effort. but by being open to it. but more importantly not just myself. but many folks for eons to today.

there is a process to such. it happens first as moments. glimpses. and can take incredible effort and time before it holds. yes effort. by practices that open one to it. then after one becomes past the coming and going of it. where bliss and silence no longer come and go. but is always in the living experince. while awake. while asleep. never an absence. it then is boundless and effortless. it is really weird until used to it. a paradox.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-04-2019, 11:11 PM
bartholomew

Thanks for the interesting comments. I suppose that in the end all is as it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
ok. your speaking from the mental plane. physical plane. thank you for your response and information.

i was speaking from what is within the all. where no boundaries exist. simply because it is independent of such. beyond the mind and in the all is bliss. is silence.

not by choice. not by effort. but by grace. in being open to that. imagine there never being a moment. imagine there never being a thing that can block such an experince. by design it supercedes conceptual ideas. circumstances. higher or lower. because it lives in the face of what is.

i can and do speak from direct experience. around ten years its been. without a moment of absence of its joy. of its silence. i have seen for myself. i live it every day. not by me. not by effort. but by being open to it. but more importantly not just myself. but many folks for eons to today.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks for the interesting comments. I suppose that in the end all is as it should be.

or is it about how its suppose to be? is where my mind leads to from the perspectice i brought up. so it is. so it isn't. it is from the mind. it is from the emotional body. it isn't from bliss and silence. weird. but why i called it a paradox. one could ponder for ever perhaps. lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 06-04-2019, 12:16 AM
bartholomew

Yes. I understand you. I, for one, intend to learn more about it all after I am again freed from this very limiting physical form. I'm 77 now and haven't long to go.

Quote:
or is it about how its suppose to be? is where my mind leads to from the perspectice i brought up. so it is. so it isn't. it is from the mind. it is from the emotional body. it isn't from bliss and silence. weird. but why i called it a paradox. one could ponder for ever perhaps. lol
Old 06-04-2019, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes. I understand you. I, for one, intend to learn more about it all after I am again freed from this very limiting physical form. I'm 77 now and haven't long to go.

thank you for everything you contribute here. shoot for a hundred! i am. but if i make it to your age i will be content. i do a lot wrong. but finaly got a diet that seems to work well for me. so i have hope.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 06-04-2019, 12:36 AM
bartholomew

When my time comes I'll have no regrets. Like everyone else I do the best I can.
Quote:
thank you for everything you contribute here. shoot for a hundred! i am. but if i make it to your age i will be content. i do a lot wrong. but finaly got a diet that seems to work well for me. so i have hope.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Good afternoon running

Quote" i do a lot wrong.", but we all do, but you know right from wrong or one can hope you do
Old 06-04-2019, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
When I write of such things I feel an intensity that is hard to convey. Imagine being just, almost, able to see over the top of some limiting barrier. Try and try and some little glimpse is yours but the fuller truths remain obscure. That's the feeling I often get, even when in full channel mode. This is followed by the limiting requirements of language. How to speak of what is sensed? Not easy!!! I like to use ordinary words. I try to avoid accepted expressions because I don't want to be tied to orthodoxy.

I can understand conveying what is sensed into words/language can be difficult at times.
I feel you do a very good job at conveying the essence and it is this I feel and draws me to the words.

Sometimes feel a little strange in the sense feel it all makes sense, but not fully knowing intellectually how, but in a sensing/feeling it does. If that makes sense, lol.

Just felt to respond to atleast acknowledge what you present.

It brings to mind one is where one is meant to be.

The act and movements of creation is quite interesting and suppose wil know what I am to know when the time is right and ready for it, with the help of others here and elsewhere.

In the mean time you take care.
It expands and confirms in me that we are so much more then what may be thought.

Blessings and take care

Thank you
Old 06-04-2019, 01:46 AM
bartholomew

Thanks... We give up much when assuming these physical bodies with their mostly Earth plane produced personalities. I suppose that knowing this suffices....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
I can understand conveying what is sensed into words/language can be difficult at times.
I feel you do a very good job at conveying the essence and it is this I feel and draws me to the words.

Sometimes feel a little strange in the sense feel it all makes sense, but not fully knowing intellectually how, but in a sensing/feeling it does. If that makes sense, lol.

Just felt to respond to atleast acknowledge what you present.

It brings to mind one is where one is meant to be.

The act and movements of creation is quite interesting and suppose wil know what I am to know when the time is right and ready for it, with the help of others here and elsewhere.

In the mean time you take care.
It expands and confirms in me that we are so much more then what may be thought.

Blessings and take care

Thank you