Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Strange Being

Hello . How is everyone?

So, I did a guided hypnosis for past life regression and I've seen a weird being and felt weird during my session. I didn't see much of the place I was in, because I couldn't move past it. What happened is that I was supposed to get through a door to a meaningful moment from a past life that could explain the karma from this lifetime and the obstacles I have while I live it.

During the time I was searching the door for the right past life, I held the key to this door in my hand, which appeared out of nowhere while I was guided into this corridor that held the doors to all of my past lives (I was supposed to intuitively know which door is the right one). It was a golden key with geometric shapes around it. I remember clearly, I thought it was not a common key since it was different from the ones we have on Earth and it wasn't something I ever saw before. It had a red sphere at the end of it, that looked like a polished stone. Once I found the door and opened it, a tall, slim and dark figure appeared in the door's frame and handed me its hand to take it. The figure did not have a face, but as a general shape it was similar to ours although it appeared to not be made of anything material. I took its hand (not being material, I don't understand how this is possible, but I guess everything can also be possible ), knowing that the figure will not do anything to harm me and led me through the door to my past life.

Once I entered that place, I was very aware of my surroundings and my emotions. I felt pain in my left hand and in my right knee, a pain that continued to extend afterwards throughout my entire body. Later, in my hypnosis, I have found out that was the moment of my death in that past life.
The guided hypnosis required me to look at myself as if I could see myself in a mirror, so I did that. But instead of seeing a human being as expecting, I saw a being not quite made of light, but more like made of white-blueish energy. The body had a glowing dark blue light as it approached its delimitations and a lighter blue on the centre of the body, and although it looked transparent, it wasn't. I felt like I had skin, but I didn’t, and my body felt light. It also looked something similar to a starry night. It was like it had thousands of white glowing stars throughout the body and I could see them in a 3d kind of way. It was like I could just put my hand through the body, and I could reach for those small specks of light. Also, I was conscious of being a female.

Once I looked more and more around me, to take in the surrounding, I noticed the sky had a violet-red colour and it didn't feel like I was on Earth, even if there were trees surrounding a clearing. There was grass on the ground, because I could feel it, but it was dark in colour, almost black. Every shape there seemed to have a dark quality to it. But it wasn't a bad place. I didn't feel like I was in danger or feel like it was a non-living planet. It was difficult to understand it, but in the same time I called that place home, which was very strange because in this life I always had this thing that I would say when I felt depressed or I was in pain, that "I want to go home." I never felt here like home. I just felt like I needed to go home, and home wasn't here, so when people around me would say "You are home.", I would say "No", because it just didn't feel like being home, no matter the place I was in at that time, and I just needed to get home because there is where I felt safe and that’s where I felt everything will be okay. Does that make any sense?

Anyway, during the hypnosis there was also another similar being like "myself", but a lot taller than me. It had the same energy-like body. I also noticed that we did not had a face and we could only delimitate the shapes of our body, such as legs and hands. I was holding this being's hand in mine and I could communicate telepathically with it and through emotions (one explanation I received is that this is why I have such a strong empathic ability). This being told me we do not have names because we can recognise each other by our energy imprint. I don't really know how to explain this. I also found out we did not need food or water or physical things, and I felt connected to everything. We also didn’t need words for anything else that existed, since we knew what it was by its own energy and frequency. It was like you would touch a piece of wood with your eyes closed and you would know it is wood because of the feeling it transmits. You could recognise it through the energy, in the same way we could recognise ourselves without identifying with a name or a face.

In that moment, in that time, I was told that my present life or the other lives I've had are actually my lessons and that I am here to learn (I have no idea what and I am still confused about it and my role in all of this. This might explain why I am always so knowledge hungry. Maybe it’s life what I need to learn about, because I didn’t actually felt alive there. I was a conscious being, very much alive, but in the same time I didn't feel like I was living, in the way a human experience life), and I was also showed a few of my other past lives and how I looked like in those life times. Which was weird, because I could see the images inside my mind, but only small fragments, things like faces, time periods or places I lived in at that time. I was shown all of these even before I lived those lives.

As I mentioned before, that was the moment of my “death” and before I died, I was told that my soul will enter a body with fifteen minutes before that body will be born. I felt an excruciating pain as I was dying, but I clearly remember I wasn't afraid, although I felt home sick in an instant and I've also missed the other being terribly (in this lifetime, since I was a child, I always missed somebody, even if I didn't know who that person was. I just missed him, and I remember thinking about him and having that feeling of lost throughout my life). I must specify that while I felt there the pain, I also felt the pain here, during my hypnosis.
So, my questions are, have you ever experienced something like this during a past life regression? Have you seen similar beings as the one described by me? Or a similar place? I'm interested in finding more about these beings and I don't know where to start. I've researched light beings because this was the best thing I could think of, but they don't seem to be the same thing. Could this also just be my imagination, something that was made up by my mind during the hypnosis?

Thank you,
CosmicRaven