Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Master
Oh..I have just finished reading that Guardian article...and I learned something earlier todqy that made me puke in my mouth...the whole "opt out" process and what it entails...

Bascally, there is no "opting" or "option" unless you are willing to "opt IN" which then becomes the default status..and to remain as you are...as you are happy to be, with your human rights and dignity still in tact, is called "opting OUT" and "opting out" comes with very harsh penalties, including hefty fines and other personal sacrifices just to live according to your birthright.

It is times like these, I bet you all wish you didn't snob those religious institutions who are all sitting back saying "I told you so"...but when it comes to the "two evils", I guess that the lesser of them is still SO irreputable for the tastes of the masses..they would much prefer to sell their souls to their "Archon" overlords than to put any faith in religion.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Guide
I’ve always been aware of the potential hazards of EMF which is why I choose to hardwire my computer with an Ethernet cable; I have no ‘smart’ appliances, microwaves, cordless phones etc in the house.

I am concerned about the health implications of 5G for sure especially when you see many articles from scientists describing the possible impacts. But I feel recently that the internet can be a way of whipping up fear in people.
But a number of things occur to me. Firstly, I am a dowser and have re-patterned energies from next door successfully, so I would be looking to do the same with any 5G energy coming into the home.

Posting a link here for any dowers who may find this interesting:

http://www.dowsers.com/i-love-emfs/

Secondly, Matt Kahn spoke about this in a recent video saying that over the next two years, human evolution is going to split into three basic lanes. He describes those in the Third Wave of Ascension as technology zombies; people who are addicted to phones and technology and that they will literally be interested in merging with their technology and for them, technology is their god.

If you want to listen for yourself, beginning listening at 30.20 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkfzOk74r5I

Also, I have heard Amanda Ellis (Youtube) talk about a forthcoming video at some point covering transmuting 5G into 5D – isn’t that a lovely thought?

Patrycia
Old 17-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You can also get Tesla watches...wear Faraday clothing...tinfoil hats...look into "Faraday Cages"...one day, I am going to make one..

Anyway, I just got a vision...

6G is going to be called 6GG..

It will consist of bio electrical implants called "Bio Sims" and the display will be Smart Clothing.

You will be able to link yourself to a mobile phone and relate all info to a "Doctor Droid"...blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterol...no more need for blood tests to diagnose disease...people will hail it as a miracle...

Until God and/or Aliens hit this planet with a series of E-Bombs, which will effectively kill all of those who have these implants and those who do not will be saved to start the evolution of mankind over again...

I wont let anybody do it to me either.
Yes there does appear to be re starts in history, the flood being the most famous, fall of atlantics/ Lemuria, some speak of mud floods not that long ago. I do wonder as people begin to wake up they think, oops and restart it all again. What do you think of the whole, connecting your brain to the internet/ AI? Some people describe archons as somewhat robotic, I do wonder if this AI is the devil and once we connect our minds to it, we lose it forever
Old 17-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Master
For anyone interested .. from what I remember this video seemed to explain things pretty well .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9-QzBdmhQ

and ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhWuLfaosI

x dazzle x
Old 17-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
For anyone interested .. from what I remember this video seemed to explain things pretty well .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9-QzBdmhQ

and ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhWuLfaosI

x dazzle x
Thank you :)
Old 17-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Thank you :)

No problemo

x daz x
Old 18-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I also feel that it will be a catastrophe my friends. I have a feeling that if we are covered with such a huge net, they would be able to get in our minds and download information, maybie even implement it?
We all know how much mobile towers are harmful, and this is x100 more powerful..
Old 19-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexibility
I also feel that it will be a catastrophe my friends. I have a feeling that if we are covered with such a huge net, they would be able to get in our minds and download information, maybie even implement it?
We all know how much mobile towers are harmful, and this is x100 more powerful..
It can't be stopped because it's in the contract if a council takes a tower down, the council has to pay the money the 5g companies missed out on, so for financial reasons they won't take it down. I tried to warn my mate not to buy a 5g phone because of the radiation problems and he wouldn't believe a word I was saying, it's so painful having sheeple as friends :( Ultimately though we are here just for an experience so I think its best focusing on ourselves spiritually :)
Old 19-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder
Ultimately the city dwellers don't care about the radiation and don't care to know "the plot."

And I reckon that soon it would become a financial imperative to upgrade or risk falling back.

The tech is heading in a definite direction. It's best to get on the defensive. Learn how to sustain your energy and block off whatever you can. Might even be necessary to purchase or share some wiring to line up the walls of your sleeping space.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Guide
Here is the video from Amanda Ellis on transmuting 5G to 5D - released yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZV52F6FDko

It's very interesting...