Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 17-03-2019, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Black Cats/Panther Guidance

Thanks for welcoming me to your site! If possible, I was wanting some opinions on a recurring dream theme I have been having over the past few years. Before I begin, I would like to point out that I have not been a terribly spiritual person in the past, and I work in a scientific field, so feel a bit uncomfortable with the concept of spirit guides. However, the clarity of these dreams and their consistency lead me to do some searches on nature-based spirituality. Most information just left me feeling more confused though. So, on finding this forum, I was hoping that there might be someone out there that can help give me some clarity.
In the first dream, I saw stars moving around in the sky, the stars then fell to the ground and formed into a black cat. In the second dream, I was standing outside a glass house. A black panther went into the house. I was warned by a girl on a horse standing next to me not to interact with the panther, but I ignored her and went into the house and sat next to the cat. Instead of attacking me, the panther lay down and let me pat her and I felt we had some kind of ‘connection’. In the third dream, my sister and I were approaching a dark forest. A black panther approached us, and I assumed she would attack my sister, so I picked up a stick. Instead, she came towards me, and I tried to scare her off, but she stayed and sat down next to me and I no longer felt afraid. In the fourth dream, I was on a wild-life tour with a group of other people. At one point, I was standing on top of a hill next to the guide while the rest of the group was down below. Suddenly, a black panther jumped out of some bushes and onto the back of my husband, who was in the group. I started to yell, and looked over to the guide for help, but saw that his eyes were glowing yellow, and his feet were the feet of a spotted leopard (or jaguar). He held a claw in his hand, and used it to draw a large scratch down my leg.
Is there a message in all of this?
Thanks for your input, and apologies for the long post.