Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Darkest Hour,

you HAVE come a long way. I can sense it through cyberspace! :) And maybe your connection to love was the whole reason behind meeting your sc?

Sorry that I don't know your whole story, but what prevents you from contacting her again?
If you've read my story as well as the updates in previous posts I think you would be able understand a little better. Basically she gave me no choice but to become a runner. I also believe my ego believes if were meant to be together in this life, then she'll come back to me since she ended things with me. I feel I did all I could and I've learned and accepted that the situation is out of my hands.
Old 29-04-2012, 09:21 PM
xAnderblAze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
If you've read my story as well as the updates in previous posts I think you would be able understand a little better. Basically she gave me no choice but to become a runner. I also believe my ego believes if were meant to be together in this life, then she'll come back to me since she ended things with me. I feel I did all I could and I've learned and accepted that the situation is out of my hands.

Wow that sounds eerily familiar
Old 29-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnderblAze
Wow that sounds eerily familiar
Welcome to SF.....unfortunately all our stories are "eerily familiar"...
Old 29-04-2012, 09:33 PM
xAnderblAze

It`s funny but not in the haha funny way... no one I know can understand what I am talking about...