Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Pathfinder

Re: Need to know about Toronto.

In the last month my, all friends have been visited Toronto and had great fun. they all share with me his separate experience. So now I like to say that I want to go to Toronto with my girlfriend, but I have never visited Toronto ever in my life. So can anyone have some information or any idea about it? If yes. so share with me, I will wait for all of your replies.
Old 14-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Master
i've never been. the impression i get of Toronto is "pristine".
Old 15-04-2016, 04:23 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You have shared really nice image of Toronto. I have also explored this destination personally. This destination is awesome according to traveling point of view. In this destination I have explored there any attraction. If you want to know about those attractions names. Then you tell me freely.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Pathfinder

I think after seeing your shared images, H: O: R: A: C: E! I feel you have a big interest in graphics. I hope in future you will share with us more like these images and informative stuff. Really nice image of Toronto you have shared here.
Old 16-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Master

I was there with my late wife a few years ago. It kept its promise of being the city in Canada with the most concrete. And also kept its promise of being an American city in Canada. Montreal was much nicer we thought.

There's a story here. At the beginning of WW11 my father, being a certified electrician, wasn't put into the military forces but sent north in 1939 to Newcastle to work on shipbuilding. Mainly frigates and destroyers. After the war finished we returned to London in 1945 to an old flat without electricity but with gas. Dad took it upon himself to convert the lighting and power to electricity. This is something he continued to do privately with me helping him on Saturdays, so he was able to earn a living. work was scarce. To this end he used military surplus material of which there was masses on the market - also the sort he'd used to fit out ships.
In Toronto, while we were there there was a destroyer in the harbour 'open to the public'. We went down to have a look and it was one of the ships built in Newcastle between 1939 - 1945. I recognised my father's handwork!!
Old 16-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Master
I grew up in Toronto, now live one hour away...what do you want to know, specifically?
It's like any other metropolitan city. It has a seedy side. It has a beautiful harbour front, reminds me of Chicago. Summer time is full of fun activities, some free. There's construction galore, in and about the city. There are three islands accessed by ferry off the harbour that are a lot of fun to explore by bike and on foot.
Old 16-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Master
I guess it depends what you are used to and what you are looking for.
It isn't horrible but it also is known to be one of the least friendly cities in Canada. Montreal is more my style very friendly. Toronto is very much a city for consumerism. There is a time and place for that. It just depends what you are looking for.

As a Canadian I prefer American cities myself. :)
Old 18-04-2016, 05:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Toronto, a beautiful city to have fun in this city and see the charming sights of Canada and have fun with buddies. I was there few months back and had lovely time with my brother at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada where we see amazing under water tunnels and have lots of fun in Canada. skygazer, Would you like to suggest your ever best place to go in Toronto?
Old 18-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Toronto Zoo is my favorite place in Toronto. I have explored this place when I have taken a tour in Toronto with my cousin. I really like this zoo because in this zoo you can see the different types of animals. I am happy I have explored this zoo and got a chance to see different types of places.
Old 19-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Master
I'd have to say my favourite place to visit in Toronto is the islands. Taking the ferry to Hanlan's Point and walking to Ward's island with breaks for swimming, picnicing, and playing in the giant maze at Center island, but you need an entire day. For a short trip of walking and climbing, I like the Bluffs.