Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Just moved House - strange things happening

Hello everyone

I am experiencing some strange activity having last week moved into a new house. I wondered if any of you could offer me some advice on the matter?

Firstly the house was built in the 1970's and is in a rural village in England. My father has an estate agency business and has looked after the house for the last 15 years. He claims to have had no reports of any issues over the years.

My dog is acting very strangely. This only seems to be in 3 areas of the house: the lounge, hallway and garden. He stares at the doorway from the lounge to the hallway and growls, barks and hides behind me. This is happening 4/5 times every evening and is like a switch - ie he is perfectly calm and then just loses it. Yesterday when it happened I got up and walked towards the doorway. I said to the dog come on! and he would not follow, continuing to growl. His head will also move like there is something moving around the room and sometimes immediately in front of where we are sat. On another occasion the dog was brave enough to follow whatever he saw. I followed him too and the dog ended up in the downstairs Bathroom looking around very confused. Also at around 2-3am he is waking up and barking loudly. My dog is very quiet and never barks so all of this behaviour is very unusual. He is also used to different locations etc. It is Sunday morning at present and again, something is spooking him as I wrote this. He is growling and can hear something downstairs.

On Friday I got back from work and all of the power was off in the house. I managed to find the fuse box but no fuses/RCD's had blown. Instead the main On/Off override switch had moved to Off. Now I have never had an electrical issue where the other fuses haven't been affected. I spoke with 2 Electricians and both said it's highly unusual as you wouldn't be able to just switch it back on and more likely your power has been switched off manually.

At 2:15am I woke up as couldn't sleep and whilst trying to go back to sleep heard this very loud scraping noise followed by a BANG. It was like a large painting falling off the wall onto a solid wooden floor. I was pretty disturbed by this so I rolled over and just tried to ignore it. The dog woke up from it and again started barking.I walked around the house the next morning and there is nothing that has fallen to make that noise.

My house mate is also claiming that he doesn't feel easy here and has not had 1 decent nights sleep here. He has not elaborated as to why but is concerned how my dog is behaving.

Also whenever I walk around the ground floor I have this strange pins and needles feeling around my head and back plus the hairs on my neck stand on edge. I have not experienced this feeling before. This could however be due to feeling a little apprehensive over recent experiences.

If anyone can offer their opinion that would be great. Having only been here a week it is troubling me a bit!
Old 19-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Knower
Based off what you said ,it seems you have multiple spirits, and I say this because of the behavior of the dog, at one point he's afraid to go near the first time, but then gets the gut to suddenly follow one a dog wouldn't follow something its afraid of.

It seems they just want attention, maybe just try to talk to them before trying anything drastic, like call out to them, ask them what they want, if its nothing you can help them with ask them to leave, if they do not want to leave then you get someone to rid you of them.

after all that and you still want to get rid of them. I will help, just message me and we can get started. No cost , its just something I do, to help people who has these kinds of problems, I do healings as well.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 19-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks so much for the response.

Back when I was 8/9 years old my family lived in a house that was haunted by the previous occupants late husband and we had a few really nasty things happen. The way we found this out was when my mum (rather foolishly after a few glasses of wine) decided to do a Ouija Board with my sister and I. We were very startled by what came through and frankly I felt in fear of the entity for a good year to 18 months later - even after moving house. It was probably paranoia but I felt like it followed us with a real sense of being watched. That in itself made me worry about trying to 'make contact' with any potential spirits here and potentially opening up a can of worms. Also, I have been trying to look at things rationally.

My House Mate is not massively fussed by what's been going on but does feel strongly that the place is haunted. For me though, the prospect of this does not sit well with me given my previous experience.

So would you say it's wise to speak to them and encourage communication? How would you suggest they answer etc?

Also I agree with what you are saying about the Dog and how he is suddenly happy to seek out something. On one ocassoon I even physically went to push him forwards and he wouldn't budge; just growling and barking. Something else he did on another ocassion was walk out of the lounge calmly and sit in the hallway just looking up slightly as if someone was stood by him. He seemed totally happy and stood there for about 5 minutes then came back in. Also we so far have not had any other electrical issues.

If we do have multiple spirits, my suspicion with one would be a previous elderly or disabled occupant. The Landlord has a locked room where items of furniture have been stored for years. This is not accessible to me as they moved abroad and keep personal possessions there. Now looking at the building from the outside it appears to be a large sized room with a window. The door is located off the lounge. Also I noticed that the downstairs WC used to have a shower in it. It looks more like it was a wet room - ie with no cubical for wheelchair access etc. The points are still there. I highly suspect that this was an annex /bathroom for spmeone who lived downstairs; possibly when the house was originally built.

With regard to other spirits, the house is located on a road with a church either side of it within 100-200 feet each side. From what I have been told the land formerly belonged to one of the churches. The Grave Yard is probably 100 feet from the Bondary of this property. I also managed to find a map going back to 1933. This house was not built and was just a patch of land; however all the other houses surrounding it were build/had buildings on current sites.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . Could be a ghost or left over energy . You might try telling them that they are dead , its time to move on , loved ones are weighting at the astral garden , hell is just a myth , ect . You might do a smudging , info is on the net , or you might ask for some one do do it for you . You might check at a local new age book store , ect.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi and thanks for the response as well. I guess what I don't want to do is provoke a spirit into this getting any worse or likewise, when I do communicate with it/then I do it the right way. Thanks for the advice too with the smudging. I will look it up!
Old 19-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Knower
There can be paranormal and natural causes for this. Try recording some of this with a digital camera. Do not use a flash, just the movie mode and no flash mode. When the dog acts up, go around investigating the cause, with a camera in hand recording the investigation.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I have quite a few videos already. What am I looking for?
Old 19-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Well I have just taken a number of photos and an awful lot have got Orbs in them
Old 19-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Master

Orbs can be a number of things , dust , left over energy , real ghosts .
Old 19-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh sure. I just haven't ever had Orbs come up on my camera phone before and I probably took 60 photos and 25 had Orbs in