Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 03-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
Natural Wonders

Hi there.

In an episode of boredom last night, I went on the net looking for weird and wonderful natural phenomenon which made me caw with girlish glee.

First, I was impressed by luminescent single-celled organisms which turned beaches into a reflection of the night sky:

Next was a photo of amazing cloud formations over Mt Fuji in Japan which looked like Mt Fuji itself:

Not to be outdone by this, I saw an image of two rocks about to kiss:

Then, there are those huge water sink holes in the middle of lakes which leads me to wonder where all the water goes:

Of course, that's all nothing compared to those orchids which look like monkey faces:

Nature is truly an incredible thing.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Master
Continuing on..

The weirdest tree I have ever seen would have to be the Dragon Blood tree...they look like giant tree mushrooms:

...and why these rocks don't fall over due to any of Newton's laws, I have no idea:

Then, there are the 'snow rollers'...miniature avalanches which make donut-shaped snowballs:

Then, there are those Moroccan climbing goats...how the hell do they get up there and stay up there?

Well, we've seen the monkey-faced orchids, how about those which look like dancing ballerinas?

Yep, small things amuse smaller minds. lol

More to come another day.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
Amused. Go on..
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 03-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Amused. Go on.. :
Okay, I shall. =)

Here is the tessellated pavement at Port Arthur in Tasmania...it's hard to believe this is natural, but it is:

Then, there is that flower that looks like a pair of lips:

Or the heart-shaped island in the USA (there's also one in Croatia):

Then, the annual red crab migration at Christmas Island in Australia...millions of them march down from the mountains to the sea:

Then, there's those beautiful, colourful rock formations in the Danxia province in China which look like an artist painted on them:

There we go. More will follow later.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
Last few before I hit the hay tonight.

They say you can see shapes in clouds if you look hard enough...you don't need to look too hard to see what this one is:

I didn't know you could keep green algae balls as pets...they are called Marimo...well, I'll be:

Volcanic lightning! Yeah, pyroclasm creates it's own electrical field! Impressive!

Then, there's the penis snake - a recently discovered blind amphibian in the Brazilian jungle:

Fly Geyser in Reno, Nevada! This place looks amazing:

That's all for a while...more in a few days now. Thanks for watching.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Master
Surreal. Love it.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Master
Those pics are amazing! I hope you find more to post. Thank you for sharing!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Master
yep sky 1 its a bear it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
An interesting weather wonder are "ice quakes". I get them where i live. These are some pictures of the lake superior ice caves, i live about a 2hr drive from them. The other i took on a little road trip near where i live. I am lucky to live next to 2 of the great Lakes, lake superior and lake Michigan. Them in themselves are a natural wonder.

Last edited by hallow : 13-12-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Master
I have never seen so many big red crabs in my entire life. Where I come from crabs are yellow and smaller.