Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 08-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
Does the kitchen in particular have any known links to the spirit world?

I had an experience in the kitchen once and it was as if there was some sort of gate-way or portal there at least temporarily, unless ones can be created out of nothing. Other times i have had what felt like someone throwing something like a paperball at the back of my ankles and always happened when my back was turned, again in the kitchen. Werid.

So is the kitchen known for this or not?
Old 15-09-2012, 11:35 PM
thinkthinkthink

hello!

Hi. The kitchen is the heart of the home and the most important room in the home, its where everything happens. Do you feel safe there and at ease? Or frightened? Try smudging and hanging some light catchers in the window and place lavender in there. Do a little research on kitchens and you will see it is the best room in the home! You may have some sort of portal or maybe a playfull spirit but this wouldn't be because its the 'kitchen' it just so happens your kitchen was built over it... I don't really hav any advice on what you could do with portals ect but if it is a spirit and you don't like it the just politly ask it to leave as it is frighening you, it will so make sure you really want it to first if that is what it is!. It works for me!

Peace
Old 15-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Master

Was it at night, like when you are supposed to be sleeping? We have a highway of sorts that runs through our house, and the critters than inhabit this highway leave us alone during the day, and they get the livingroom to themselves when we all sleep.

However, if we are in the livingroom when it is "their" time, they will make noises in the kitchen (which is behind the wall of the livingroom) so that we go to bed so they can have the space back.

Don't know if this is what is happening with you, but if it bothers you, you can tell them nicely but firmly that this is your time, and they will have to wait and to respect your space.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Was it at night, like when you are supposed to be sleeping? We have a highway of sorts that runs through our house, and the critters than inhabit this highway leave us alone during the day, and they get the livingroom to themselves when we all sleep.

However, if we are in the livingroom when it is "their" time, they will make noises in the kitchen (which is behind the wall of the livingroom) so that we go to bed so they can have the space back.

Don't know if this is what is happening with you, but if it bothers you, you can tell them nicely but firmly that this is your time, and they will have to wait and to respect your space.
What is likely to happen if you do not give them thier time?
Old 23-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Knower

The chimney is a traditional route of entry for various spiritual beings, this survives in the story of Santa Claus. The kitchen would often be the only room with a chimney, being used for cooking etc, there may be a link here.
Old 24-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Animus27

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi
Old 12-09-2017, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious

I had an experience in the kitchen once and it was as if there was some sort of gate-way or portal there at least temporarily, unless ones can be created out of nothing. Other times i have had what felt like someone throwing something like a paperball at the back of my ankles and always happened when my back was turned, again in the kitchen. Werid.

So is the kitchen known for this or not?

I think kitchen & bathrooms are portals, easy access points? Most anomalies that i have experienced often occur in either areas, more so in older buildings? Maybe the feng shui stuff about their energy may explain more. Like bathrooms are usually very yin, like night energy. Or there is more truth the idea of things following the drains up to the toilet bowl. Water sources, magnetic energy sources, etc. just some things i'd pondered as to why these 2 areas....
Old 28-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
yes i thng thy dp

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔