Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
♡♡♡***DO U DARE BELIEVE? ***♡♡♡

Do you dare believe that you have the power to manifest anything your ♡ desires?

(Id love to hear why or why not if so do you hv a reason/story you'd like to share)

Also I've heard ppl say that meeting tfs can not be manifested through affirmations and strong will (which I disagree with)
Id love to hear what you guys have to say on this
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,583
  Native spirit's Avatar
I believe that we can achieve anything as long as we hold the belief long enough, we are all capable of manifesting things but some people are better at it than others,
have you read the book about cosmic ordering? this has become very popular and its the same principle as manifestation.as in bringing things into our lives.
as for your second question I know of a few people who have done the cosmic ordering for a soul mate.

Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Ascension Ascension is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In Life
Posts: 1,029
  Ascension's Avatar
Let there be light !!!
__________________
The truth is , there is no words to define it
- Me
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-07-2014, 10:45 PM
SemperVI SemperVI is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 383
  SemperVI's Avatar
I do believe this can be done. In fact, I am pretty sure I have done it. One night I was really having a good meditation outside. I was really in a zen place and everything was perfect. I think I could have stayed there all night. Unfortunately, all of a sudden, birds started chirping. This caused more birds to chirp. Then the frogs and birds started competing for quite moments. In time it started to distract me in my "zen moment" :) For some reason, I was in such a place, I was convinced I could will them to silence themselves and focused on this energy. I kid you not - within about 5 seconds everything went silent and stayed silent.... I was absolutely blown away - so much so that it completely interrupted my meditation. My excitement became the distraction. After coming out of meditation the birds and frogs slowly started making racket. It was absolutely an amazing experience. I do believe the only reason I was able to do this was because I was absolutely convinced I could do this - no questions asked. I had no doubt whatsoever. I have no idea how I got to this place but I hope to some day experience it again
__________________
Sapere Aude,
Semper


A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I believe that we can achieve anything as long as we hold the belief long enough, we are all capable of manifesting things but some people are better at it than others,
have you read the book about cosmic ordering? this has become very popular and its the same principle as manifestation.as in bringing things into our lives.
as for your second question I know of a few people who have done the cosmic ordering for a soul mate.

Namaste

Thank u for ur reply. No I hv not read the book but will look it up thank u
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
Let there be light !!!
Hehe ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I do believe this can be done. In fact, I am pretty sure I have done it. One night I was really having a good meditation outside. I was really in a zen place and everything was perfect. I think I could have stayed there all night. Unfortunately, all of a sudden, birds started chirping. This caused more birds to chirp. Then the frogs and birds started competing for quite moments. In time it started to distract me in my "zen moment" :) For some reason, I was in such a place, I was convinced I could will them to silence themselves and focused on this energy. I kid you not - within about 5 seconds everything went silent and stayed silent.... I was absolutely blown away - so much so that it completely interrupted my meditation. My excitement became the distraction. After coming out of meditation the birds and frogs slowly started making racket. It was absolutely an amazing experience. I do believe the only reason I was able to do this was because I was absolutely convinced I could do this - no questions asked. I had no doubt whatsoever. I have no idea how I got to this place but I hope to some day experience it again

Wow that sounds amazing thank u soo much for sharing. I agree with u 100% I too get that feeling sometimes and even if I dont see my desire come about right away I just know it will bc of that knowing feeling. . Before I knew about meditation or manifesting etc.I used to lay in bed and picture myself hv a son wat my life would be like and I loved the joy that it brought to my heart. And I'd look in the mirror and rub my belly and get excited ab it and then id go on with my day and repeat it the next day. Few days after that I woke up with a knowing feeling (again) and so I took a test and guess wat . I do realize that pregnancy might not be a believable example to some but I was at a point where I was starting to believe that I couldn't conceive. Anywho my son is 2.5yrs old now
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I have no idea how I got to this place but I hope to some day experience it again
***
I think the key is to hv child like joy and no fear. Perhaps feeling connected to the universe through meditation where you dont feel like ur just a small insignificant human being but rather hv that sense of being above all those little silly daily commotions of life idk does that make sense? I guess connecting to ur HS would be the best wording here
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:54 PM
SemperVI SemperVI is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 383
  SemperVI's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Wow that sounds amazing thank u soo much for sharing. I agree with u 100% I too get that feeling sometimes and even if I dont see my desire come about right away I just know it will bc of that knowing feeling. . Before I knew about meditation or manifesting etc.I used to lay in bed and picture myself hv a son wat my life would be like and I loved the joy that it brought to my heart. And I'd look in the mirror and rub my belly and get excited ab it and then id go on with my day and repeat it the next day. Few days after that I woke up with a knowing feeling (again) and so I took a test and guess wat . I do realize that pregnancy might not be a believable example to some but I was at a point where I was starting to believe that I couldn't conceive. Anywho my son is 2.5yrs old now

Wow Kamila! That is awesome and belated congrats on having the child you wanted! Your welcome one the sharing :) Good post!
__________________
Sapere Aude,
Semper


A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Kamila
Posts: n/a
 
Sometimes I wake up at night and I feel like im in that manifesting state of frequency if you will, and I usually like to make a wish lol I know it sounds silly but who said dreaming is only for kids right?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums