Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2012, 08:55 AM
needsumdirection

orbs

hi all lastnight i took some photos of me and my freind cuddling,we have both lost our mams and believe in them watching over us,well this morning we looked at the photos and they all have what i can describe as orbs in them,what is bugging me is that the first photo has a large orb and its a perfect womans eye its pretty freaky can anyone explain this plz? im gonna try and upload photo how do i do it tnx in advance
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM
needsumdirection

can anyone comment on this plz?tnx
Old 09-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Master

Orbs are balls of energy and the eye was probably a message for you both. It was probably signifying that someone was still looking over you both.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
needsumdirection

thanks for reply the orbs were in all photos but this certain one was very large and to be fair it was realy spooky,its also strange that these were the very 1st photos we have taken,
Old 09-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Master

Yes that happens quite a bit to everyone. Was there any other pictures with images like this one? (Someone may be trying to send you a longer message)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:16 PM
needsumdirection

nah there was no other images like this,and we never noticed till the day after and its pretty clear its a womans eye,iv always said our mams are watching us then to see this was realy strange,and the orb is realy large and i can only describe it as wanting us to see it,what could this longer message mean?tnx for ur replies,i feel so stronly that i need to find out what this all means if anything tnx again
Old 13-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsumdirection
nah there was no other images like this,and we never noticed till the day after and its pretty clear its a womans eye,iv always said our mams are watching us then to see this was realy strange,and the orb is realy large and i can only describe it as wanting us to see it,what could this longer message mean?tnx for ur replies,i feel so stronly that i need to find out what this all means if anything tnx again
Yes, most likely than it was a message that they were looking after the two of you. Is your feelings towards a longer message is that it exists or that you want to hear it? Either one may symbolize that there is a longer message than what was originally percieved. When you looked at the other pictures with orbs, were there any in front of you or your friend?

Old 13-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Occultist

All Orbs can be debunked as a reflection from the camera to dust particles and moister or even smoke. I have never seen a pic with an Orb in it and said yep there is a Ghosty. But it sounds like a beautiful moment and a beautiful picture that reminds you of your loved ones who have gone before you. If anything that is special enough. But there are people who say there are Orbs they cannot prove it 100% and another thing is we cannot see the pic your talking about. So always look at things with hope and remembrance but also logically.
Old 15-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
All Orbs can be debunked as a reflection from the camera to dust particles and moister or even smoke. I have never seen a pic with an Orb in it and said yep there is a Ghosty. But it sounds like a beautiful moment and a beautiful picture that reminds you of your loved ones who have gone before you. If anything that is special enough. But there are people who say there are Orbs they cannot prove it 100% and another thing is we cannot see the pic your talking about. So always look at things with hope and remembrance but also logically.
I understand where you are coming from, but there is a reason for everything. Here he perceived something that although may come across to be exactly that, a reflection of the camera, he received a message placed in the picture by a spirit's energy that controlled it to appear that way. I often find small pictures in my own pictures once looked closely enough, and we find that these creatures are real and were there, it was luck that led us to finding their image. Energy can be traced, and it leaves an impression like this one did. Those things we often do not notice may contain messages for us, but we do not notice them because we don't need the message yet.

Old 15-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Occultist

Yes but couldnt the reason just be moister smoke dust or flare?
It doesnt always have to have a spiritual meaning or purpose.