Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-07-2011, 01:47 PM
scorpiowitch66

Merry Meet Scorpiowitch66

Thank you for your comments. Just for you:

Merry Meet to you, Amethyst!

That is an awesome pic, thank you so much!!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Enlightener

The thing I find, the difference between the images in the links you gave Chrysaetos, and the pictures that Amethyst is presenting; is that I can feel a sense of essence in these photos, like there is an actual being or presence there. Whereas in some of the photos I found in those links were devoid of essence or that certain presence which I could detect.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Time

I think it might be a case of anthropimorphizing things again. Just because it looks like a face doesnt mean it IS.

That deosnt mean some of them are wicked cool pics though.....

THis is a great example..

http://www.satireandcomment.com/0208toast.html
Old 06-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Enlightener, I would be happy to look at any photos that you take yourself.

I might do that, it sounds like fun :)
Old 06-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Chrysateos, perhaps you could read this:

Matt (devolution) created this forum in February 2006. His dream was to create a large online spiritual community, a place where people could meet and discuss all things spiritual, a sanctuary for people of similar interests to learn and grow together in a harmonious setting, free of charge.

We are, after all, on a spiritual forum – the word harmonious stands out most prominently.

And perhaps you could re-read – or read for the first time - the forum rules on posting too?

Please go and bump the matrixing thread you started last time I posted photos on here about your belief that we are all tricksters.

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaere’s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking. You can read more of that in the siite rules section.

Blessings, Amethyst
  • Discuss does not automatically mean agree with.
  • There is no targeting here, Chrysaetos posted two innocent links.
  • Disagreeing does not automatically mean disrespect or mocking.
  • IMO Chrysaetos is not breaking any rules here, just pointing out alternative explanations.
  • If you want no dissenting opinions at all, may I suggest a private blog with comments disabled.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Amethyst

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Amethyst

Hi Enlightener,

Please do take some photos!

The elementals will know of your intentions. If you take your time examining your photos and zoom in to look at them enlarged you might get an array of beings looking back at you.

Hope you get some of those little earth spirits!

It sounds like you’re already attuning to their energies referring to them affectionately like that and stating that you felt something when looking at the photos presented here.

Appearance-wise, though I’ve never seen two individuals who look identical, there has not really been anything outstanding to distinguish between elementals in the different elements.

But the way they make you feel is something else.

The little earth spirits often make me chuckle and sometimes have an air of mischief and playfulness about them.

Water spirits I find very hypnotic. Mountain spirits seem very patient, powerful, have a majestic feel about them.

Crystal beings I find totally enchanting.

Many expect them to look like human beings. Common observations I’ve made are:

Occasionally they have nostrils – but more often they don’t. They often have button noses or pointy noses.. Do they need to actually breathe air?

They don’t seem to have ears. I’ve studied 1,000’s photos and struggle to find one with ears. If ears do manifest it will likely be smaller beings making the ears as the smaller commonly make up the larger. If you get into looking at them in photos, you’ll likely notice the way they do this.

If you try rotating your photos to view from all angles too as there is often no right way up with these beings.

They have a total passion for hats.

And sunglasses:

If you get any blurred photos – don’t delete them! When they are manifesting their energy can effect the shots. If you look into any blurring you might see what I mean:

If you do take some photos yourself, I hope you enjoy experimenting.

Have a nice day!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 07-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Amethyst

Old 07-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Amethyst

As well as elementals, there are some shadow beings in the photo below.

Have cropped out a few of the elementals.

You might notice a human-looking face in the top of a tree – possibly a discarnate – though he is surrounded by elementals.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Amethyst

Some more shadow beings with the elementals in this photo too.