Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-04-2011, 11:35 AM
mashpashable

To anyone that can see auras..

To everyone that has the ability to see aura's: I'm curious if you could actually SEE aura's at first, or was it that you sensed them? I feel like I can sense, or feel what people's auras would be but I do not necessarily see a color. Am I sensing their energy? I feel like I have a good understanding of people early on in meeting them. How do I enhance this ability and what advice do you have to share with me?
Old 05-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Enya

Congratulations, you've just discovered you are clairsentient! (clear-sensing) This is how I tune into auras. I can see them clairvoyantly (mentally) and sometimes physically, but sensing them is much easier and truer.
Just practice with your ability. Try sensing the aura of a tree, an animal, an object, a house... take note of what you pick up and how you interprete it.

Also, make sure when tuning into a person's aura that you are not invading their energy, so do ask for permission beforehand if you can. Think about being 'open' to read and then 'closed down' after you are done, to avoid picking up emotional debris from them.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:24 PM
mashpashable

Neat! That is very cool. I knew what I was feeling meant something. Thank you Enya!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Enya

You're welcome.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashpashable
To everyone that has the ability to see aura's: I'm curious if you could actually SEE aura's at first, or was it that you sensed them? I feel like I can sense, or feel what people's auras would be but I do not necessarily see a color. Am I sensing their energy? I feel like I have a good understanding of people early on in meeting them. How do I enhance this ability and what advice do you have to share with me?

Keep in mind the various aspects of the word clairsentience, which is what you describe. The word means clear knowing and is often described as pure intuition. But beyond that it also means to see clearly, or without bias. The process by which you gain skill with this is by letting go of attachment to ideas and patterns. These attachments become like filters through which all of our perceptions, both physical and psychic pass before we process them. By removing these filters we remove that which obscures the truth, and we know things with a certainty that comes from seeing the whole situation.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:

Oh yeah, as to the first part of your post, I never have seen aura's. It has always just been a certainty that something is right.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I assume I see auras they are white hazy things around people like sparkly heat waves in a couple of layers. since never get to meet anyone who else does it makes it hard to compare. I have rarely seen colours so i wonder if it is an aura I see. I sensed them by touch a few weeks after I saw them, so for me it was sight first followed by feel. It still confuses me what it is about.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I assume I see auras they are white hazy things around people like sparkly heat waves in a couple of layers. since never get to meet anyone who else does it makes it hard to compare. I have rarely seen colours so i wonder if it is an aura I see. I sensed them by touch a few weeks after I saw them, so for me it was sight first followed by feel. It still confuses me what it is about.
Yep, I'd define this as auric energy. I always saw them from childhood but never knew that's what they were. I've seen this around trees and birds. You won't always get colours as it is the emotional layer where the colours are most predominant. Better to work at developing what you already have.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:35 AM
kabash

Yes it is like Enya says. while checking the aura be careful not to pick patients bad energy because that really hurts you.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Master
I sense them and it's funny i can sense people's auras that I know via the internet far better than I can in real life when I'm looking at someone if I know someone I have to be away from them to see their aura in my mind.
Spiritlite.