Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-04-2017, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Could someone expand on this concept of chakra adding and removing?
I understand chakras to be nerve cell accumulations usually in similar areas of peoples bodies.
I guess we can increase or decrease sensitivities to these areas and maybe even increase or decrease activity in these areas but I dont feel you can do permanent removals of these biological entities?

Very interesting ideas
Old 30-04-2017, 04:35 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveaware

There's a rather heated debate going on in another thread here.
Also there has been a more open and respectful discussion about the subject back in 2013 here

These zoom in on the removal. Not as much on the adding.

With Love
Eelco
Old 30-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveaware

Chakras is a way of perceiving reality, and your physical body will respond accordingly. Some say you need them to keep your energy moving, but honestly there is something weird about them. A clock works in the same way as the chakras. While the nadis are like rivers where the energy flow through, and they meet up in these connective places you might call energy centers. Yet again I believe it is Ayurveda that talks about the vayus, and that is what makes the energy move. All ideas and concepts one can use to come into alignment with source... truly what moves the energy is your desire, and how you relate to it, whether it be chakras, nadis, vayus, something else or a combinations of it or (whatever). Still if we take the river, no one would say that the water flows better towards the sea if there along the way was these whirls in the water... yet with energy there is the argumentation that the 3 major nadis actually benefit from this. The main argument for removing them is that your energy will flow more freely, thus in doing so you will feel more free, and have an easier connection to source. Still it is not really the question of having chakras or not, but a question of what works best for you... some find great use of chakras, others have found great use of other ways to relate to their energy. My basis is that every cell is constantly communicating with source through you, and in that source answers back, and depending on how my body feel I am either responding to that communication or not.

Removing my chakras did not make my life either better or worse. I did find the experience of removing them interesting, and did feel better for a short while after... but I was already a mess waiting to happen... and did not really respond to it the way I should. Now I find it liberating to not have chakras. I have before described the feeling after I had removed them as I imagine it feels like to be Iron Man with that thing in the middle of his chest. It was very intense and felt really good. Now I have moved on from that belief though haha
Old 01-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Removing my chakras did not make my life either better or worse. I did find the experience of removing them interesting, and did feel better for a short while after... but I was already a mess waiting to happen... and did not really respond to it the way I should. Now I find it liberating to not have chakras. I have before described the feeling after I had removed them as I imagine it feels like to be Iron Man with that thing in the middle of his chest. It was very intense and felt really good. Now I have moved on from that belief though haha

Apart from the iron man image (that thing in the middle) Your experience of it matches mine very closely. Even though live didn't get better or worse. The act of removing the chakra for me meant taking back control over how I want to live my life. As it had become a new-agy hotchpotch of various spiritual belief systems which in the end turned out to be as dogmatic and divisive as any other.

Not that I always know how to circumvent division these days. At least I feel more in control of where and how I divide..

On the whole I feel more whole.

With Love
Eelco
Old 01-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Apart from the iron man image (that thing in the middle) Your experience of it matches mine very closely. Even though live didn't get better or worse. The act of removing the chakra for me meant taking back control over how I want to live my life. As it had become a new-agy hotchpotch of various spiritual belief systems which in the end turned out to be as dogmatic and divisive as any other.

Not that I always know how to circumvent division these days. At least I feel more in control of where and how I divide..

On the whole I feel more whole.

With Love
Eelco

There is this whole way of life I am playing around with, whether it is tantric, shamanic, chthonic (probably a little of it of whatever my imagination comes up with), the basis is all about returning inward towards your nature, rather than reaching upward towards the light. To me the latter reminded me of bugs being attracted to the bug light Chakras in some ways in hindsight equally seemed like a ladder you had to climb in the way you had to reach upwards, rather than find wholeness in the energy. I heard a yoga teacher once talk about Ayurveda, and it was about how we were made up of these 5 energies, and it was not the energy that was wrong, it was just that sometimes it was misplaced, and that was what made it feel bad. I like that idea that it is not about changing anything about you, but about aligning yourself so you feel good; it makes far more sense than the idea of healing, the idea that you are not whole, and you have to patch yourself up again.

And what I like is that there is no fixed system I have to place all these concepts in like a chakra system. It gives my imagination the freedom to roam free in the land of possibilities, as I play with bringing a greater sense of wholeness to the whole on me
Old 02-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
And what I like is that there is no fixed system I have to place all these concepts in like a chakra system. It gives my imagination the freedom to roam free in the land of possibilities, as I play with bringing a greater sense of wholeness to the whole on me

Yup, I got thinking about the rise, or ascension, growing up etc. Becoming more spiritual in a sense. Even though with words my so called spiritual friends were saying how we were all one and equal their actions, jokes and in crowd comments was very much not so.

I can't be bothered to count the times where i've heard them talk about people as sheeple. The times where their gloating about their spiritual superiority left a bad taste in my mouth. Where they way they talked about the people they left behind because they were impeding their rising vibration was downright degrading.

It was then that i vowed to find a way of spiritual life that wouldn't have such an obvious feel of rising above the mundane, but search for a way to encompass it. To be mundane and supra mundane without any loss of human existence. I vowed to find it within the confines of my traditional marriage with the 6 children I have fathered. Instead of leaving them as my spiritual mastery supposedly was being pulled back because of their supposed lack of spiritual growth.

When I removed my chakra I felt they among other ideas form a basis upon which such a belief set of unhealthy spiritual superiority ideas could be founded. Removing them meant a re-observation and manifestation of an energy field that was unified and harmonious with my surroundings.
I guess it's why I have not adopted the single star, but am more inclined to view my energy-field either as a swirling mass of pastels with a shimmering edge that acts as a barrier between what I perceive as myself and outside. This field continuously fluctuates in size sometimes adhering to almost the size of my physical body sometime encompassing the known universe.

At other times I see my field as being "powered" by a double thorodial field.
Sort of like it is depicted in the first miute of this model of the universe
By Nassim Haramein

With Love
Eelco
Old 03-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Master

I like how A Hicks talk about teaching through the clarity of your example.

Now letting your spirituality being a ladder is not a bad thing in itself; but when it is an expression of what you fear the most, then the struggle begin. You think you have left the corporal world of climbing ladders to gain recognizing, yet you have build your spirituality with invisible ladders so you don't have to face the parts of reality you try to escape. It really is an interesting anthropologic subject haha.

But I like the idea that the body is filled with wisdom, and most of what the chakra system talks about is actually people who have gazed into that wisdom; that is why they actually talk about Lotuses rather than chakras. So that might suggest that it is not the chakras that are essential, but the wisdom that grows beneath them. Plus when people talk about these things they talk about how they open and close, the same way a flower do... so maybe a lotus system might be more conductive than this system of rotating wheels as if we are a clock that is running out of time haha

I like you approach of desiring to find a more encompassing spiritual life. Now what wonders me is how people can say in one sentence that all is spiritual besides those things they do not consider spiritual. Haha it is conundrum in itself So I like the idea we are source manifest through the focus of its appreciation for exactly this kind of experience. Like it really takes focus to manifest life, and depending of how in alignment with this appreciating gaze you are, so becomes your life. Like this tantric proverb: Life unfolds itself according to your state of bliss Most of all by this it means that all parts of you are in an equal communication with your source, not just those few parts that some systems argue, though there are places where the translation might be more clear or concentrated.