Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
maybe it was a tunnel through your beliefs, fears and worries? a shortcut or hack of some kind? to your higher self.

some can bypass all that stuff with a 'tunnel'. might be a neat opportunity there.

do you have connection with guides and have you asked them about it?
Old 23-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sye34
ScarlettHayden...what practices have you been doing to initiate such an experience? It sounds great! Were you scared at all?

Not scared at all i was mind blown, and laughing at it like I am on drugs or something lol.

praying i'm a christian with clairvoyance, and i have Buddha gift i seen it come to me in a shape of Buddha. I don't know how long I will have buddha gift I seem to get random gift they come, and go, and I just got Buddha one like 4 month ago.

the spinning one is probably demon i saw it instantly after i was praying for somebody it made a swirling then it attack me made my heart beat fast cause it doesn't want me to break something that i was trying to pray for, and since then it never left, and i am barely able to pray, and it hate Jesus so that how I assume it is demon. I have seen other aura it doesn't do anything, and it gift off energy. It is like I am an empathy, and I absorb whatever energy the aura give off.

I've had clairvoyance for as long as I can remember, and the new Buddha thing is brand new it started after I meditate for the first time. Since I first meditate I was seeing aura that I have never seen before so I guess buddha let you see aura when your eyes are close I don't know lol.

My main gift are intercession praying so all I do is pray like 5 hour to 10 hour a day then I meditate for one time some how I got the Buddha lol. I no longer meditate cause I notice in order to benefit from it you have to meditate everyday, and cannot miss one so i abandon the practice. I rather Christianity praying than sitting in pose to breath for 30 min they seem to benefit better since you don't have to meditate to keep your vibration up.

This is my theory praying your vibration stays the same, and meditation your vibration go up, and quickly drop if you miss a day, or something so I learn it is better to accept yourselves for who you are than to meditate to keep the vibration up.

Like for an example I can meditate now, and make a new friend the next day, but if i fail to meditate the next day I lose a friend. I thought it was bull **** so I rather make friend that are in my normal vibration than using buddha to help me make friend. I've done it before I got a girlfriend, and I would miss one day of meditation she would leave me then I would go back to meditating then we get along great till I stop meditating. It wasn't worth it so I stop meditating, and lost a girlfriend, and believe me I was happy the benefit is better when you accept yourself for who you are.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Ascender
The tunnel is said to be the opening from the crown chakra to the rest of the universe higher planes. If the tunnel is gone for now its because kundalini got what she wants and has gone back to sleep. Do you have trouble with the kundalini rising?
Old 24-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Kundalini got what she wants? What do you mean by that?

No, I have no trouble with Kundalini. Mine descends as Grace which makes the process a lot easier.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:28 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Question about the tunnel...

How fast would you say you were moving through it? Or were you moving at all

My experience with the tunnel occurred during the beginning of my awakening. I was flying through the tunnel extremely fast that I couldn't make out what I was seeing as I went through. Eventually I got myself to imagine slowing down in the tunnel and then I came to a slow movement or stand still with many doors or opening I could see as I passed them. At that point it felt like my mind had actually slowed down and I entered a new state of relaxed mental clarity. I haven't had many experiences with the tunnel since.

In my personal experience, the tunnel showed me that I was moving too fast mentally as if I was flying through a vortex. By slowing my mind down, the vortex effect subsided. Now my visuals are filled with a more steady images and open planes

lol about the tunnel. I had the same experience. I was in bed and out of nowhere I saw a tunnel in my third eye travelling to the house of someone I know. The tunnel was light. Why would one experience this?
Old 26-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I see a tunnel most days either when its dark or if I close my eyes, one appears within a minute. I stay in body the whole times. I see it against whatever my eyes are looking at rather then minds eye.

The tunnel can be round, square or triangle and I often moving through it (or it moving past me) and sometimes even jump across a void from one tunnel to another.

I have tried sitting through it to see where I end up. I often see things in the tunnel, sometimes people but I am not sure it 'goes' anywhere.

Its very snaky winding around (rather the the stargate travel scene in the older Stargate series).

I sometimes see a streak of whitish light travelling through.. like its a monorail I follow, sometimes my view point goes outside the tunnel looking into to see the front of this white line moving through the tunnel.

Had this for years but still none the wiser!
Old 28-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Master

there is nothing new, only rediscovered.

there are actually two chakras in what is commonly called the 6th. the brow and the third eye.

the brow is part of the second set and the third eye is part of the third.

the first set is all about you. the second is you and others. the third set is you and spirit.

the tunnel is also found in an NDE when you enter spirit.