Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 03:36 AM
Master
A Beautiful Ad from Thailand

...and so it was that I was looking on YouTube for a way to foster positive emotions and nothing I saw was doing it for me..

Until I saw this 3 minute commercial from Thailand. So beautiful and inspirational it was, I started getting all "mushy" inside...and I don't like that feeling. LOL

So, I thought "I know what to do...post it on SF because they like all of that "mushy stuff"....so here it is.enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JnSktK3dVE
Old 06-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Master
Beautiful. Great advert.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:04 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
...and so it was that I was looking on YouTube for a way to foster positive emotions and nothing I saw was doing it for me..

Until I saw this 3 minute commercial from Thailand. So beautiful and inspirational it was, I started getting all "mushy" inside...and I don't like that feeling. LOL

So, I thought "I know what to do...post it on SF because they like all of that "mushy stuff"....so here it is.enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JnSktK3dVE

Now you've made me bub.

Thanks SD.

That right there is the meaning of life.

Namaste,

JL
Old 07-06-2019, 03:33 AM
Master
Thank you so much to both of you.

I know, right? Isn't it just amazing!!!

I have watched it about 5 times now...and each time I do, tears well up in my eyes and I'm like "get lost...go away"!

This means there is a very deep message in it for me...also, there's still a bit of hope for this cold heart yet.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:52 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you so much to both of you.

I know, right? Isn't it just amazing!!!

I have watched it about 5 times now...and each time I do, tears well up in my eyes and I'm like "get lost...go away"!

This means there is a very deep message in it for me...also, there's still a bit of hope for this cold heart yet.

You're so nice SD

Old 07-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

hehe, to think they concocted such a story just to pitch insurance company...

pity such life is nearly impossible - too much asses needs to be kicked even if you don't really like to...
Old 07-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorex
hehe, to think they concocted such a story just to pitch insurance company...

pity such life is nearly impossible - too much asses needs to be kicked even if you don't really like to...

It is amazing what companies will dream up in order to sell their stuff. Have you seen any of the John Lewis Christmas adverts?

I agree that such a life is impossible. But it is nice to dream about it.

Old 07-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It is amazing what companies will dream up in order to sell their stuff. Have you seen any of the John Lewis Christmas adverts?

No, I didn't... yet

thanks, I'll check them to broaden my horizons a little
Old 07-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
You're so nice SD

Thank you, jainielee...so nice of you to say so.

You are awesome too and I really appreciate your understanding and your kindness.

Only those who have reached the same level of awareness as both of us, can understand what we are both speaking about.

It has been a current recurrence through quite a few threads now, whereby, we are the only two who know what's what..maybe we can add Jyotir and Miss.H...to that, but everybody ELSE is just totally in the dark.

I am glad you chose to add this to your signature...only those with a very high level of conscious awareness can truly appreciate such things as this.

I just need to be more discerning in who I choose to respond to for my own mental health.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Master
If you like mushy adverts Shivani then check out any of the John Lewis Christmas adverts - they are on YouTube.

Closed Thread