Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Had an interesting dream last night.

I dreamt that I was walking up to my house, where I lived with my 'spirit/ual other' (whatever label you wish) and I knew that someone was removing what he actually owned. In this case it was paintings/artwork.

I remember saying to myself, 'as long as he only takes what belongs to him'.

I was then upstairs in my bedroom where said 'other' was stood looking slightly pained. I walked over and gave him a hug which he returned.

I knew that he was letting go of something he loved, though, in order to progress/move on, he had to choose to let them go. So he was sad but understood.

The hug lasted awhile, I knew how he felt. Boy that hug seemed so real!

After that, 'other' had disappeared, although he was still there, he looked like someonw else, like how he looked had been taken also, though what we had/felt was stil there.
Old 28-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMist
Hi, I'm glad you found a bit of time to have a perusal
.....snip... (I've got 2 little boys, so...well you know how life can be!)
I'll say some quickly now while I've got a minute.

Yup I know.. being a father of 6 peeps myself
Anyway You asked about my chi work.
I graduated last year as a shiatsu therapist in a school that draws heavily on the traditional chinese medicine for diagnosis and treatment.

I am not sure though... I have an opportunity to do a basic exam for free in order to proceed in the seccond year as accupuncturist. Up until a few weeks ago I was sure that that was the way to go.. Not so sure anymore...

With Love
Eelco
Old 28-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Eelco

Hey Athymari,

Interesting dream..
What does it mean to you?

With Love
Eelco
Old 29-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Deactivated Account

For me these were those chakras being taking away by the one who actually owned them. It is sorta literal in that regard.

My spirit other ... well I guess having worked with them so long there is a part of me that would miss them, simply because they were always there and I did (attempt) a lot of work on them. Not that anything seemed to happen over those 10 years.

Honestly, the amount of work I did that didnt seem to do anything, makes me wonder if this one work actually did it.. be strange if it did!
Old 30-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Eelco

What are you going to do with all that spare time you have now?

Enjoy..
With Love
Eelco
Old 30-04-2013, 08:08 AM
GrayMist

Good morning peeps.
Wows 6! I'm deffo stopping at two ha!
I had to go and look up what shiatsu was all about, to be honest it seems to be an amalgamation of lots of different methods from over the years, so it must have some great things attached, I would deffo go ahead with your studies just adapt it to fit yourself as it's already a morph of techniques, it would be like throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Sorry for not popping on earlier, I've been a bit caught up with my art work.
It's so nice to hear about other people's experiences :)
Old 30-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Eelco

Hey Jode,

Ehm of course there is more factors making me decide not to go further with the accupuncture study.

Ehm Shiatsu may look like an amalgamation, but the study I followed was based on well acupuncture with thumbs. So instead of making use of various points of view it was entirely based on the basic practises of accupuncture.

On the chakra front. On another forum someone wanted to take a look/remote view.
Thats the 4th viewing I have recieved now and they all come down to the following. my chakra are closed, tiny, detached from my energy field, unacknowledged..

hmm.
the last said the buds were connected to a black rod that like a walking cane hung over my head en in front of my energy field.

With Love
Eelco
Old 30-04-2013, 01:39 PM
GrayMist

As you can probably tell, I'm don't know much about shiatsu, just looked up on a few sites on it's history, but after looking I'm really interested!
How does a remote viewing work? I've heard of them but never thought about it until now. I'd be interested to have a go :)
I did a chakra test and it came out really quite balanced, I liked the symmetry in the numbers that came up, I know that they change with what's happening in your life so maybe I do it again as it was a while ago now.

How have you both been doing in general with the chakra situation?
I found switching to the three point thinking really helped me "in general".

x
Old 30-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Eelco

Yeah i've read that.. Your chakra test that is..

in general i don't really feel that different.
One worry I have is that i may be in some kind of stasis... not moving back or forward....

I am still searching for a concept of my energy field. May just have to invent or manifest one...
The main question that is ringing in my head after all the discussion a I have had is that in spite of all that is known about the chakra and however i may be a fool to attemt this..

It is giving me a first glimpse of the possibility that we really can create/manifest whatever we want as human beings....

Chakra they are there or not just as we choose to acknowledge their existence.. i have this little feeling that thats what we are supposed to be doing. create the F%*&k out of this life...

with love
Eelco
ps i send you a pm
Old 30-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Chakras is one of the first things people read about and they are all pointed to the 7 chakras.

Many go on this as a fact and if we do indeed create.. maybe thats how they come into being an we assign those qualities to them....

Thats what I wondered anyway!

What will I do with spare time.. tbh apart from healing, there isnt much else I can do!