Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-08-2019, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Unless you have known all Enlightened Masters you wouldn't know their capacity

And neither would you. We are both speculating here. You speculate that other enlightened masters are equal in love and power to Jesus and I speculate they are not.

Neither of us can know. You cannot know that Jesus was not the messiah any more than I can know He was.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
sky123....please grow up and stop pretending you know everything.
The same goes for you.Just because you've read a book you think you know things?
Grow up.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The same goes for you.Just because you've read a book you think you know things?
Grow up.

let's grow down then everyone might agree
the third option is every enlightened master is a manifestation of the same saviour being, so they are like different flavours of the same thing, but they are the same thing. The Jesus flavour is particularly delicious so in the case of Jesus, from a Christian viewpoint, he was the ultimate one/way to know one
why not. What religion doesn't think it is the best/greatest?!!
Old 05-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
an enlightened master can take you further than you can take yourself sky :)

Only you and you alone can take yourself beyond, I personally see Enlightened Masters as Teachers to show the way but not actually take you there.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
let's grow down then everyone might agree
the third option is every enlightened master is a manifestation of the same saviour being, so they are like different flavours of the same thing, but they are the same thing. The Jesus flavour is particularly delicious so in the case of Jesus, from a Christian viewpoint, he was the ultimate one/way to know one
why not. What religion doesn't think it is the best/greatest?!!

Once a Religion starts proclaiming ' It's the best/greatest ' it's lost it's credibility IMO.....
Love has no religion
Old 05-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
And neither would you. We are both speculating here. You speculate that other enlightened masters are equal in love and power to Jesus and I speculate they are not.

Neither of us can know. You cannot know that Jesus was not the messiah any more than I can know He was.

' You cannot know that Jesus was not the messiah any more than I can know He was.[/quote] '

Then why do you keep saying Jesus is the Messiah ? It would make more sense to say that you personally think he was

What we have to remember is that Christ was a Jew and Jews do not see him as a Messiah so where does the idea come from, someone along the line has decide to change it from Judaism - no and Christianity - yes....
Old 05-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Grow up.

That is the difference. I have never claimed to KNOW. My understanding is limited and I am on a voyage of discovery.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Then why do you keep saying Jesus is the Messiah ? It would make more sense to say that you personally think he was

True....I personally think He is. I don't know.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Once a Religion starts proclaiming ' It's the best/greatest ' it's lost it's credibility IMO.....
Love has no religion

i see it the other way around
if someone doesn't think their religion or belief system is the greatest there is something amiss, it's only natural for a supporter of say a sporting team to always say it's the best. why should religion be any different?
i'm sure you feel the same way about your beliefs as i do mine - they are the best ones going! (except i know mine is the best lol)
i see that as healthy, and inferiority complexes are not healthy
obviously i don't mean that should be backed up by force, then it's not a fair competition any more
Old 05-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
i see it the other way around
if someone doesn't think their religion or belief system is the greatest there is something amiss, it's only natural for a supporter of say a sporting team to always say it's the best. why should religion be any different?
i'm sure you feel the same way about your beliefs as i do mine - they are the best ones going! (except i know mine is the best lol)
i see that as healthy, and inferiority complexes are not healthy
obviously i don't mean that should be backed up by force, then it's not a fair competition any more

I personally would never play one off against the other, they all have ' Greatness ' .
Thank God we're not Robots