Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Master
forget the regression, do it for yourself...meditate upon it and see what you get through your own efforts...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 10-02-2011, 01:30 AM
nalan

Good idea.

I've been thinking about this all day, and I cannot find a link. I don't feel one.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
How do you learn about your son's Past Lives? Talk to him, treat them as real because they are real to him. The conflict really starts when he has something in his head and you're telling him it's not real. If it feels real to him then it's all the real he needs. Don't force him, question him as far as he will answer. When he stops, you stop.

That is so true!! When my niece was about 3, we were alone in the living room and I was just sitting there hanging out while she was playing with play doh on the coffee table and she just stopped and said very seriously "my sister died." She doesn't have a sister. So I asked her how did she die and she replied "in the snow". I then asked her where was this and she said "Texas". She lives in Virginia. I then asked what her sister's name was and she said "Naidre" or something close to it -- this was over twenty years ago. I can't remember if I asked her what the date was or not.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Amethyst Angel

Have you heard of the Crystal Children? I think you son maybe a Crystal child, your description is ringing so many bells in my head, especially the empathic side of him and not being able to hurt any kind of animal or insect. My son is also a Crystal and it is wonderful.

Love and light

Amethyst Angel
Old 10-02-2011, 04:17 PM
nalan

Quote:
Have you heard of the Crystal Children? I think you son maybe a Crystal child, your description is ringing so many bells in my head, especially the empathic side of him and not being able to hurt any kind of animal or insect. My son is also a Crystal and it is wonderful.

I looked briefly into those various labels for youngsters, but I truly do not understand them. If you can recommend a good site/information, then I'll look into it.

What makes me want say no is that he has no problem hitting ME. I am his primary target whenever he is angry. It's very disturbing and hurts on spiritual/emotional levels. Time outs, taking things away, etc., don't matter. If he's mad at me, he hits. I wonder if he has some past life garbage with me? Is that possible? Or do you think it's more of a parent-child relationship?
Old 10-02-2011, 06:44 PM
iolite

What makes me want say no is that he has no problem hitting ME. I am his primary target whenever he is angry. It's very disturbing and hurts on spiritual/emotional levels. Time outs, taking things away, etc., don't matter. If he's mad at me, he hits. I wonder if he has some past life garbage with me? Is that possible? Or do you think it's more of a parent-child relationship?[/quote]

That is NORMAL toddler behavior. Most toddlers will do that when they get really mad. Especially to their mom, because they feel safe with you. It is a phase and will pass when he's more verbal and can better express himself and his emotions. Just keep telling him "no hitting" and keep putting him in a neutral area or simply walk out of the room for a few minutes, keep an eye on him of course without him seeing you. If that's not possible, put him some place safe, like a playpen and walk out of the room.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan

I need a past life regression!

Or there's a far easier way. "Do you remember daddy being there?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
That is so true!! When my niece was about 3, we were alone in the living room and I was just sitting there hanging out while she was playing with play doh on the coffee table and she just stopped and said very seriously "my sister died." She doesn't have a sister. So I asked her how did she die and she replied "in the snow". I then asked her where was this and she said "Texas". She lives in Virginia. I then asked what her sister's name was and she said "Naidre" or something close to it -- this was over twenty years ago. I can't remember if I asked her what the date was or not.

It's great when kids knock you on your backside. What makes me wonder is how much kids could tell us if we ran with it instead of telling them it's all their imagination. Or how much they could do if they didn't have that baggage in later Life.

Quote:
What makes me want say no is that he has no problem hitting ME. I am his primary target whenever he is angry. It's very disturbing and hurts on spiritual/emotional levels. Time outs, taking things away, etc., don't matter. If he's mad at me, he hits. I wonder if he has some past life garbage with me? Is that possible? Or do you think it's more of a parent-child relationship?
You always hurt the one you Love, It's a kid (and older) thing.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:14 AM
nalan

You all are so understanding and realistic. I thank you.
Quote:
That is NORMAL toddler behavior. Most toddlers will do that when they get really mad. Especially to their mom, because they feel safe with you. It is a phase and will pass when he's more verbal and can better express himself and his emotions.

Though I have heard this time and time again, I need to hear it time and time again. Your explanation about feeling safe helps. I need to ponder this more, but I feel bells ringing. Thank you.

This morning as I dressed him, I noticed that he was clearly watching something above him. He was lying on his back and looking upward. His eyes followed something, and he smiled. I asked what he saw, and he answered in garble. Then he said, "Bye," to whatever he saw, but it obviously returned because he giggled and watched it again.

So I encouraged him to say hello, to wave, to be friendly. I didn't pretend to see it because I don't want to lie to him. He sees through that, anyway.

I haven't gotten any closer to figuring our past life connection, but I'm trying.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:54 AM
iolite

Quote:
You all are so understanding and realistic. I thank you.

Though I have heard this time and time again, I need to hear it time and time again. Your explanation about feeling safe helps. I need to ponder this more, but I feel bells ringing. Thank you.

If you haven't picked up the book "What to expect the toddler years", get a copy! It'll help keep you sane!

Quote:
This morning as I dressed him, I noticed that he was clearly watching something above him. He was lying on his back and looking upward. His eyes followed something, and he smiled. I asked what he saw, and he answered in garble. Then he said, "Bye," to whatever he saw, but it obviously returned because he giggled and watched it again.

So I encouraged him to say hello, to wave, to be friendly. I didn't pretend to see it because I don't want to lie to him. He sees through that, anyway.

That's what I did with my daughter when she started seeing fairies and having conversations with them. I would tell them hello and ask them questions that she would relay the answer back to me. We had some interesting conversations. It was after a few years of this that I actually started seeing dots of colored lights -- very quickly -- always when I was not focusing on what I was looking at -- and then the colored dot was gone. Then I actually got to see them kinda of.. I just see energy outlines of the faeries -- head, torso, arms, legs and wings -- but only in a darkened room. There's one that's really friendly and when ever I see her and say hello she waves like crazy and does summer salts in the air.

Quote:
I haven't gotten any closer to figuring our past life connection, but I'm trying.

Ask him if he ever knew you before. You may have to wait until he's a little more verbal, though. In the meantime meditate on it. Ask to be shown. It may take a while, but be persistent.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

Just a thought, but have you tried picking up on his vibes? People 'emit' energies sometimes, or you can 'tap into their aura' depending on your perspective. Same difference.