Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 31-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Pure Iamit, you're stuck.

Sometimes one may come across something which rings a bell. But that's a transient experience and tinnitus shouldn't be confused with it.

Good luck and I wish you well with your rational analysis. Glad it works for you.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

When attempting to fix the external, in any situation, on any level, from the perspective of a mind which is fully and unconsciously seeking, targeting and coveting its world, you dont have acceptance, you only have maintenance. If there is something to accept, then by default there is something you are rejecting. And so there is a temporary fix only for the mind. The mind from which all seeking takes place assumes to make the effect as resolution, and not the cause. ALL spiritual teaching, even the most transparent, can only point. There are no techniques or writtings that anyone can entertain which will give someone enlightenment/liberation. Its not a predictive or measurable event. Being in the now or being present momentarily is not enlightenment. It makes no difference what anyone believe is a better teaching.

It is always subject to perspective or one which collapses upon an acausal/spontaneous event. It does not happen from a perspective than can only entertain like conditioning/ reflections. Its the finite attemptimg to understand only a concept of the infinite. Which is why the spiritual search or path for most becomes more like a dog chasing its own tail while barking at hot food it cant eat. Understanding has nothimg to do with it no more than thinking you need to get wet while standing neck deep in water.

No one is more ready or worthy. The transient prostitute on the street has as much favor as the monk meditating for 30 years. The only difference here would be a quality of life of more peace vs more pain. And really thats what its all about here in the physical plane anyway.
Old 15-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
When attempting to fix the external, in any situation, on any level, from the perspective of a mind which is fully and unconsciously seeking, targeting and coveting its world, you dont have acceptance, you only have maintenance. If there is something to accept, then by default there is something you are rejecting. And so there is a temporary fix only for the mind. The mind from which all seeking takes place assumes to make the effect as resolution, and not the cause. ALL spiritual teaching, even the most transparent, can only point. There are no techniques or writtings that anyone can entertain which will give someone enlightenment/liberation. Its not a predictive or measurable event. Being in the now or being present momentarily is not enlightenment. It makes no difference what anyone believe is a better teaching.

It is always subject to perspective or one which collapses upon an acausal/spontaneous event. It does not happen from a perspective than can only entertain like conditioning/ reflections. Its the finite attemptimg to understand only a concept of the infinite. Which is why the spiritual search or path for most becomes more like a dog chasing its own tail while barking at hot food it cant eat. Understanding has nothimg to do with it no more than thinking you need to get wet while standing neck deep in water.

No one is more ready or worthy. The transient prostitute on the street has as much favor as the monk meditating for 30 years. The only difference here would be a quality of life of more peace vs more pain. And really thats what its all about here in the physical plane anyway.

Understood thanks. I'm talking only about the end of the feeling of disconnection. If thats similar to what is thought to be the experience of enlightenment then so be it but I would make no such claims and only use the term when referring to the description used by some spiritual paths and practises to state thier objective.

From the perspective I am attempting to describe there would be no such thing as enlightenment unless those who use that term accept the end of the feeling of disconnection as equivalent. I suspect they would not accept that.

In the sense that there is no getting away from connection to Oneness then there is no such thing as unenlightened
Old 16-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Good luck and I wish you well with your rational analysis. Glad it works for you.

Are you dismissing what was offered because you believe your know more and that the view of emptiness speaks for itself? Or is good luck and I wish you well more an offering to let what was offered go deeper in you? I could be confused so I am not aiming this directly at you.

I am not saying your stuck as ground has said. I don't see stuck in my emptiness that is where he and I differ.

I am more curious that the reflection of rational analysis wont allow you to go deeper in yourself to reflect beyond good luck and I wish you well. Cant you go there in yourself to know more?

I mean it seems obvious your wanting to show more to ground through your view of what you shared, but in the offering back, it appears you don't think there is more in this way?

If one is confidently allowing the experience of emptiness to speak and the other is confidently allowing himself through his view to let the other know there is more, why wouldn't he open to know more himself?

In some way in my emptiness and awareness of more inclusion in myself, that you are both in a spot of contradiction, which to me shows me you cant see past your own noses..hehehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Understood thanks. I'm talking only about the end of the feeling of disconnection. If thats similar to what is thought to be the experience of enlightenment then so be it but I would make no such claims and only use the term when referring to the description used by some spiritual paths and practises to state thier objective.

From the perspective I am attempting to describe there would be no such thing as enlightenment unless those who use that term accept the end of the feeling of disconnection as equivalent. I suspect they would not accept that.

In the sense that there is no getting away from connection to Oneness then there is no such thing as unenlightened

But is it only about the end of the feeling of disconnection, which your showing is a perceived idea in the mind based on feelings we have. When we let go more complete what naturally arises is the movement of you without all that, your just being the essence of you and your potential. You notice more of you and more of life experiencing itself, relating from there.

Language and words create the meaning based upon the belief and tradition that relates it as so.

Without beliefs, your correct, there is no such thing as unenlightened nor is there enlightened. Also there no getting away from connection, unless you perceive yourself as disconnected. So within the feeling and perceived notion you believe that you are in some way, incomplete. This is all very real to the human experience. Waking up to your completeness has taught me that it doesn't change anything, other than how I perceive myself and feel in my body and in life. Seeing life as it is, looking at it more directly, just opens my eyes to the nature of life that I participate one with more for real.

The fantasy we apply in feeling and awareness is really just part of the story we tell ourselves. We imagine all kinds of ways the world is and can be. But if we look more directly at life as it is, we can notice that how life is and the potential of life can be all that and potentially more.

Becoming aware of your own emptiness, doesn't change the world as it is, but certainly it can support change more readily. :)

I don't hold beliefs

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
But is it only about the end of the feeling of disconnection, which your showing is a perceived idea in the mind based on feelings we have. When we let go more complete what naturally arises is the movement of you without all that, your just being the essence of you and your potential. You notice more of you and more of life experiencing itself, relating from there.

Language and words create the meaning based upon the belief and tradition that relates it as so.

Without beliefs, your correct, there is no such thing as unenlightened nor is there enlightened. Also there no getting away from connection, unless you perceive yourself as disconnected. So within the feeling and perceived notion you believe that you are in some way, incomplete. This is all very real to the human experience. Waking up to your completeness has taught me that it doesn't change anything, other than how I perceive myself and feel in my body and in life. Seeing life as it is, looking at it more directly, just opens my eyes to the nature of life that I participate one with more for real.

The fantasy we apply in feeling and awareness is really just part of the story we tell ourselves. We imagine all kinds of ways the world is and can be. But if we look more directly at life as it is, we can notice that how life is and the potential of life can be all that and potentially more.

Becoming aware of your own emptiness, doesn't change the world as it is, but certainly it can support change more readily. :)

I don't hold beliefs

The feeling of disconnection is just that, a feeling. The discomfort of that feeling is received automatically by the mind to solve like pain and it then proceeds to find a solution. It searches memory and if it cant find it there already it searches externally for data, If it finds a solution resonance occurs. That resonance does not feel like it is an idea/concept but rather a vibration. It varies in intensity. When I find where the dog has put my sock, its less intense than when the feeling of disconnection ended:)

Yes this description is phrased in terms of the end of the feeling of disconnection because that is the discomfort that drives the spiritual search. But of course that is also simultaneously the unconditional love of complete and absolute connection to all there is. The expierience of resonance with the idea that One is everything. If there is no disconnection then One is everything. Another way of saying unconditional love.