Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Bella

dream trying to recap a past life with this man I've awaken too?

This was a very hard dream to control it's solidness ................. I was in a therater within a gymnasium. There were a bunch of guys outside in the hall waiting for there call to come into the gym and perform something. They were getting wild in their excitment and pumping themselves up with optimism it seemed. I was waiting in the gym with someone else I can't remember who it was, and kept saying his name over and over kind of nervous for the moment I'd get to see him come through the doors and what'll happen?

I remember then there was a certain map everyone was suppose to know about. The map showed how the gymnasium was mapped out and the bigger picture of directions on it. The gymnasium was not that diverse in structure though and the second door that existed to get out was blocked by something. I remember then finding myself to see all the guys rush in. One of them I didn't recognize came straight up to me and touched me as if we were playing tag from elementary.

"Now you go _______ (giving me directions)" I realised we were actually playing tag and I just let myself be caught. I got really confused on what to do and tried to make my way to where I was suppose to go. I found myself in a small crowd of others and asked where this place was that I was suppose to go, I didn't end up where I was suppose to be but remember seeing him finally. He was talking to someone and was overly ecstatic about him just being there and joining in on whatever was happening. I couldn't see him clearly and it almost seemed as if his form/appearance was shifting in a way.

From then I remember being outside the gynasium/therater all together. I was outside on my road where I actually live but am not staying currently. There was mud slides everywhere from a massive rain pour from earlier that I didn't experience in the dream. I was trying to get my foster sister out of the house I was seeing and had to go inside to get her. I kept slipping off to the side cause the road is on a massive hill. I finally pulled myself into the house and found a bunch of mouses scurrying. It was like a little farm of mouses, but everything wasn't sanitized and not clean. There was a cat picking these certain mouses out and devouring them. I tried to save one mouse from going outside the door when I discovered there was actually a wire fence thing there the whole time and I was just "hallucinating" there wasn't.

I don't remember anything else ........

Does anyone have any idea what this dream is trying to tell me?

I guess I should include the fact of how I was going through a massive life reflection a while ago with this guy I was just starting to realize who he truly is....... in my soul I feel he was in the army ..... I can't help but just feel those vibes off him from looking back on whenever we were around eachother.... and we were together whenever that lifetime was ..... I also feel/realised/sensed that ... that all must be connected to my holocaust past life ...... he must of not been Jewish or any of the sort ...... he was killed in war serving for his country while I was deported ........ I won't get into detail of all the signs that have summed all this up in real life but ......

Can anyone help me figure out what my dream is trying to tell me....??? I hadent been thinking at all about those soul relevations(?) I had been having before .... I wasent thinking about that at all but it really seems that this dream was all a different picture of this past life ....... the mouses being the farmed Jews and such .......

I'm confused .......... why did I dream this ...... ??

If this really is my dream world trying to recap this past life I just recently awoken up too ......... does anyone have any concept/idea why I would be having this dream ?? ................. is it trying to tell me something I need to know ..... ?? or just clarify to me my senses are true and right ?? ........... could it help me with my relationship with him ??? or .... does anyone get the sense it's trying to tell me something else all together ??? I'm so confused at this moment.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Mothwing

It seems there is something exciting going on in your life right now (band, theatre, etc.) - maybe nothing serious, but entertaining. He is really excited about it but you feel lost and uncertain. You feel like you are supposed to be going a certain direction in life, but you're not sure if you're actually going that way.

At the house, there was a lot of mud but no rain. Rain/water is emotional, suggesting that you are dealing with the aftermath of an emotional upheaval. Perhaps not your own, but your foster sister's, since you were trying to get her out of the situation.

You have already interpreted the mice as representative of the Holocaust victims. This could be true, or it could be generally your desire to save a victim (yourself or someone else), though I wonder why you didn't want them to escape? You said you tried to keep one mouse from getting out before you realized there was a fence to keep them in anyway. Or was the cat outside and all of the mice victims were actually being kept safe inside?

Dreams can be very complicated! I hope anything I've said can help you figure it out.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Bella

Yes!!! Thank You so much. !!!!!!.

The cat was inside the house, leaning over the tiny wired fence thing to keep all the mice in place ... picking them out. I just remember trying to grab the cat and save the mouse it had at the time in it's mouth.

Hm. Hopefully I'll gain more realization tonight.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Mothwing

Ah, that makes sense. Glad I could help. Hope everything work out.