Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-08-2012, 02:35 AM
heartofgold

Moths

Moths are oddly attracted to me and only me in my house. I don't know why, I have good hygiene, I don't smell, I'm not dusty.. not sure what it is but it's starting to get weird. Just wondering if that's a sign or omen of some sort and if I should even be paying attention to it?
Old 24-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Ascender
There was a moth who followed me around,this moths have followed me around for some days then it has died in my room,it was a little little moth,it was pretty weird ahah :) don't know if it means something though :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 24-08-2012, 07:07 AM
heartofgold

It's creepy after a while, no? Lol. I get ones of all different shapes, sizes, and colours being drawn to me. I am naturally good with animals and they seem to like me so maybe that has something to do with it?
Old 24-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Ascender
yeah it can get creepy.The most creepy part is that they nearly always come to die in my room,like they like to die there O.O

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 24-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartofgold
Moths are oddly attracted to me and only me in my house. I don't know why, I have good hygiene, I don't smell, I'm not dusty.. not sure what it is but it's starting to get weird. Just wondering if that's a sign or omen of some sort and if I should even be paying attention to it?
Moths are the representation of the Witches heart.
Also it could be a warning of something there thats pretending to be something its not . Thats also way Moths symbolizes angel of the Morn.
None the less was your heart broken recently or did someone cheat on you?
Old 24-08-2012, 03:38 PM
she who plays

it means the man-moth is coming.
Old 14-09-2012, 06:40 PM
heartofgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Moths are the representation of the Witches heart.
Also it could be a warning of something there thats pretending to be something its not . Thats also way Moths symbolizes angel of the Morn.
None the less was your heart broken recently or did someone cheat on you?

Not recently, but last year if that counts. I read somewhere online that:
"Moths are messengers from the spirit world,
telling us that a ghost is around. If a moth lands
on your shoulder, ear, or head and keeps following you,
it is a messenger from a ghost. A good ghost will give
you a warm feeling; a bad ghost will feel cold and eerie."

How much truth do you think is to that?
Old 15-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Wow - this really is synchronicity!

I've been seeing moths lately. There was one when I removed a towel from the airing cupboard last night. I also disturbed one in the garden yesterday. I'm usually pretty on the ball about messages of this sort, but I've been so caught up in stuff that I didn't make the connection. Then I come here and see your thread - thanks!

In my experience moths symbolise the dark side or the shadow. This doesn't mean anything alarming. It simply means there might be some aspect of your subconscious that needs to surface, or something you are not seeing, perhaps. Moths represemt transformation as do butterflies, but focus more on allowing the shadow side to come to light.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
When I researched moths, it says they tend to indicare rebirth.
I keep having moths follow me, I even suffer the hot so they dont come in my room cause they scare me a little.
I even DREAMT of a moth, and I see them in my work too.
Gosh they follow me everywhere!

I had one time where it just hovvered in front of my face for 5 seconds :3
Good to see its not just me!

Haha
Old 15-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Master

Heartofgold: You're a human moth aircraft-carrier! I think if any species of creature is attracted to you it's a nice thing.
As for portents of doom or suchlike I wouldn't read anything into it

It has been a great year for moths! and because of the wet summer they've all wanted to come indoors (I don't blame them). There are lots of them about.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com