Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hey :) no I'm not over it. I'm currently trying to get situated after my dark night of the soul. I guess my soul is trying to come out fully. I go back and forth between ideas, most of it not related to my twin flame. But no, I'm not over him. I still think of him pretty often.
SOrry to hear that... I've also not completely forgotten or gotten over it yet, but making very good progress. Still getting insights of what was missing or not right between him and me. Recently came across something that I hadn't realized before, and it's something I doubt I could ever forget.
It's odd, because I've been certain that we'd get back together, or rather, that he'd come back to me at some point, at the same time I have a strong feeling we won't get back together in a love relationship this time.
Maybe I simply need to feel that way in order to surrender, let go and move on. Only time will tell. But I seriously doubt I'd want him back now that I'm healing more and more.
In that sense I'd like to see him again at some point, just out of curiosity how I'd feel. Not that that option is on the table, we aren't in touch. And I don't feel the need to see or speak to him anymore either. I wouldn't even know what to talk about with him anymore. What we had is lost, ruined. And there'd be the elephant in the room: this other woman.
Yet, if he'd contact me to have a cup of coffee I'd go for it I think, just to find out how I'd feel. Not the smart thing to do, but I always learn the hard way, haha.

But I'm doing okay. Not even sure I dream about him anymore, which until 1-2 weeks ago happened every night still. But I really made a decision to be done with it, to shift my focus. Yes, he's still on my mind regularly, several times a day, but not like before. It feels different now. And I feel I am getting ready more and more to attract someone new. Beginning to feel like 'me' again, for the first time since he told me he'd met someone else in November.
Fingers crossed it will continue this way :) I want to be happy again, fall in love again, and have that wonderful relationship with a great guy!
Old 29-03-2018, 01:06 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
SOrry to hear that... I've also not completely forgotten or gotten over it yet, but making very good progress. Still getting insights of what was missing or not right between him and me. Recently came across something that I hadn't realized before, and it's something I doubt I could ever forget.
It's odd, because I've been certain that we'd get back together, or rather, that he'd come back to me at some point, at the same time I have a strong feeling we won't get back together in a love relationship this time.
Maybe I simply need to feel that way in order to surrender, let go and move on. Only time will tell. But I seriously doubt I'd want him back now that I'm healing more and more.
In that sense I'd like to see him again at some point, just out of curiosity how I'd feel. Not that that option is on the table, we aren't in touch. And I don't feel the need to see or speak to him anymore either. I wouldn't even know what to talk about with him anymore. What we had is lost, ruined. And there'd be the elephant in the room: this other woman.
Yet, if he'd contact me to have a cup of coffee I'd go for it I think, just to find out how I'd feel. Not the smart thing to do, but I always learn the hard way, haha.

But I'm doing okay. Not even sure I dream about him anymore, which until 1-2 weeks ago happened every night still. But I really made a decision to be done with it, to shift my focus. Yes, he's still on my mind regularly, several times a day, but not like before. It feels different now. And I feel I am getting ready more and more to attract someone new. Beginning to feel like 'me' again, for the first time since he told me he'd met someone else in November.
Fingers crossed it will continue this way :) I want to be happy again, fall in love again, and have that wonderful relationship with a great guy!

fingers crossed :)