Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Ascender
Moths are sentient and spiritual creatures and are naturally attracted to some people. Likewise with butterflies. Just do some searches on the net! It's remarkably common. Someone even contacted me via my website about a similar matter.

They probably sense your "warmth" - and I don't mean just physical warmth. Take it as a big compliment of your spirituality! Maybe that's why you are called "heartofgold"?!
Old 23-03-2013, 06:06 AM
heartofgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Moths are sentient and spiritual creatures and are naturally attracted to some people. Likewise with butterflies. Just do some searches on the net! It's remarkably common. Someone even contacted me via my website about a similar matter.

They probably sense your "warmth" - and I don't mean just physical warmth. Take it as a big compliment of your spirituality! Maybe that's why you are called "heartofgold"?!

I hope that's the case.
Old 23-03-2013, 06:09 AM
heartofgold

Most recently I had a dream about a moth flying into my mouth and down my throat.. not sure if there was any significance to that but it was not fun! lol
Old 23-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Moths are attracted by light. They are more likely to come in if the light is incontinent and has a clear glow to the filament.

On the connection or message level :
BUTTERFLY/MOTH

* Reincarnation, beauty, LOVe

* Transformation of the personality and life

* Divination concerning future events that have a bearing on your cycle of life and rebirth
Old 25-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Francine

I have had 3 different spiritual animals throughout my life. The first was a Puma, all throughout my childhood. The second was an Owl. And over the past week or so I notice moths, only at my house though just like you said. If you google the "spiritual meaning of moth" I'm sure you'll find plenty of websites that all have different answers. But if you do believe that it is a sign or some sort of synchronicity then I think the first website you look on will have the perfect answer for you. The deeper you dig, the more confused you'll get.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Moths are normally a sign of the subconscious. Maybe you're working through some difficult issues at the moment? I see moths everywhere when I'm dealing with fears or other deep routed emotional issues.