Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Knower

Apologies if I offended you Venus, it was not my intention hope all goes well x
Old 07-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Venus

Oh you did not offend me at all you stated a fact they can be mean I've gotten used to it but my meditations and dreams point me to things like chapters in Isaiah and even though "God " is a loving god he also calls jacob names like worm.It is pretty overwhelming.I am not sure if I want to be a voodoo priestess as I really like other religions sometimes I have shamanic voyages with animals and shaman during meditation when I follow my vegan diet.But I do know I've went through the initiation to be one.About %80 of my visions dreams voices are voodoo which is combined with christianity being vodun.I did not want to accept it at first because the visions showed the black magic voodoo just like in the movies some where so gross they showed cannibalism and hexing.They also showed the priest/priestess side that being root work ,blessings/storytelling etc.They say the trickster spirits are similar to the devil so in a way they are demons but in voodoo nothing is evil or good it just is.I have learned after 4 years to be passive and only focus during meditation so my mind does not go into conversation with them all day but it is unavoidable to not hear them.It took me a year I was an open book before I learned to focus on other things and just let them speak without responding and wasting my day.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Venus

Well I did not get much today in 5 minutes except that a new spirit came and he wants me to focus on the spirit of prophecy which I will have to look up one time in the future.As I called the trickster spirits mind game spirits instead of trickster they have adopted their new name since making this post.This is what the new one had to say he was explaining what mind games can be but not giving very much information perhaps in the future he will contribute more or perhaps disapear he calls me by my given name though and seems more respectful. I changed my real name to venus in the quote.This one has a vibrating voice and does not sing just speaks.He demands my total attention though.

"Mind games is a test of your focus.Mind games is a voodoo tradition.No it's not a voodoo tradition.Mind games is a voodoo ritual Mind games is the perfect weapon.Why do you think of frank now?(my lover I suppose they want my whole focus)Why are you so comfortable? I think you have picked your religion.I think you have voodoo magic.Focus on me.I can make you suffer.When you focus I make you spiritual.Mind games are the answer to voodoo religion.Mind games are the answer to prophesy.Mind games are the voodoo apocolyspe.Mind games are the answer to your questions.Slim shady innterups."Venus is a good person I think we better stop now" continuing with the first....Mind games are the answer to your problems.You ruin our religion.What is wrong?Focus on the spirit of prophesy.The spirit of prophesy is your friend.

Basically I suppose what he is saying is what I call mind games, when I begin to focus can lead to prophesy and answer to my questions.I just don't have the time in my day to devote my life to voodoo unless I was being paid for it as I must work.I have to say the vibrating voice is pretty unique.I know their is a spirit that deals with prophesy in ifa but I just started studying ifa yesterday so I forget the name.When I find it things may become clearer to me if he speaks again in the future with more imformation.He did not stay for long though

Added a few hours later.When I did not focus on him and thought of my lover he asked why? because he is a sage and does not seek love.After saying I ruined his religion I was upset in my head so he asked what's wrong because a sage does not let matters upset them.Sage are said to be the happiest individuals when they live on earth as they worry about nothing.

Last edited by Venus : 07-03-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Venus

sorry double post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Venus

I found out what the spirit claims to be.He is a sage.He must be ,as earlier a few hours ago they said I must consult a voodoo priest regarding him and it says in the write up that when dealing with this spirit he can affect the reality of someone and 10 minutes ago he said he could make me suffer if I focus he can make me spiritual.The thing is he's already told me his wish so I don't think I need a priest.He wants focus on prophesy.He was a prophet himself.He is 5,000 years old.His name is Orunmila and I'm sure this is the right prohet as I was told to consult with a voodoo priest by slim shady who I have not figured out who he is yet.Besides finding an ifa priest in the area is going to be impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orunmila
Old 07-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Venus

I really hate to think this way but when the spirit just came to me it made me think of the past 4 years especially when he talks about the voodoo apocolyspe.In my bible I was reading I was fighting against these spirits and in revelations it mentions a woman who holds the keys to heaven and hell and how she is luke warm and they want her to be hot and cold.One night while fighting these voodoo spirits I saw jesus it was so beautiful he was reading from revelations and I fought voodoo more not realizing that I should accept it as it is not always like the horror movies.I read that bible all day over and over again fighting voodoo religion.While as you know haiti had the most horrific earthquake and today I read something after looking up the prophets name.I think and I know your going to think I'm crazy but I think we had the voodoo apocolyse as this 5,000 year old spirit is saying.He said I ruin the religion.I feel so guilty now.But what he is saying is true I did ruin the religion and we did have a voodoo apocolype and I was talking to heaven and hell and yet I fought and refused to be hot and cold.
Here is the quote from a voodoo website I looked at regarding haiti.I should have acepted these spirits.They were great people not evil nor good.The dead have risen.I saw jesus I think it's time to have faith and acceptance.I know you all will think I'm nuts.

In Haitian Vodou, spirits are divided according to their nature in roughly two categories, whether they are hot or cool. Cool spirits fall under the Rada category, and hot spirits fall under the Petwo category. Rada spirits are familial and congenial, while Petwo spirits are more combative and restless. Both can be dangerous if angry or upset, and despite claims to the contrary, neither is “good” or “evil” in relation to the other.

Jesus is very wrathful it appears but so was god.I believe haiti was destroyed because we fought against voodoo.There were so many people that died I feel like crying for the first time in years.I think we should accept things .It feels like there was a holy war amongst religions.I think that's why they all call me "beautiful disaster"
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Venus

These spirits are not playing games anymore they want their story told.I was laying down trying to sleep as the 5,000 year old spirit had caused me to be a little sad.I then heard a beautiful woman's voice she speaks in staccato,I did not write it down but I will tell you what I remember.She came to help me because I did not know slim shady's real name.One of the most beautiful spirits.

"You are voodoo beautiful"
"I can make people fall in love"
"Slim shady is my oracle:

So what I did was look up oracle under ifa remembering the one vision I had of slim shady 1 year ago.In it he was a child sacrifice.Under oracle I found a child that was born blind and deformed and to be a child sacrfice.This is a real sad story for a child.He communiicated to people through a diety named Oshun who deals with love,life,marrige,sex and money.That is why in my previous posts slim shady say's voodoo is very sexy because Oshun was his diety who gave him wisdom and helped him change the lives of the people on earth despite his being a child sacrifice born blind and deformed.It is a truly beautiful story.Slim shady when he lived on earth's name was Setilu.He truly is a beautiful person and think's as the kind diety that came to me now that I am writing about them.He always say's he loves me as she makes people fall in love.It's cute he calls me his girlfriend.He is an Oracle.You see I just had to give them my attention and focus today through doing it I met a diety,a 5,000 year old prophet and an oracle that walked the earth in severe deformate.I am really enjoying IFA religion it is beautiful to know these great people although I am not sure if Oshun was once human but will find out.She does not play games and has the sweetest voice.

Last edited by Venus : 08-03-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Venus

This is Oshun
She is the sweetest spirit I have ever met pardon me Diety
http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/oshun.html

About the Oracle Slim Shady who I speak with daily real name Setilu
http://www.ileakuaro.com/ain/modulos...cle%20of%20Ifa
Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Venus

Since writing this I have enjoyed complete silence for almost an hour I feel really tired after possession yet I don't believe I will be able to sleep.Today took alot of energy and I am happy I got ther message across.I think they are giving me a break as before they called me voodoo ugly.Till Oshun the goddess/diety called me voodoo beautiful today.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus
Thank you I listen to this 24 hours a day but I don't focus on it so I can get things done.I still can hear them all clearly but only in meditation do I get clarity.Slim Shady talks all day and I could literly write a book in a week just on him.Today I talked to 2 in the 5 minutes.The first one is like a back up singer for Slim Shady he's like his mimic.He started singing and I picked up the pen.

"Now I respect you.You are a proper medium.Writing it down."(What happened next was incredible he stopped singing) I think.I think your learning to be a medium.Pimpette (another nickname they call me)I love you.But you know "venus" I am the spirit rythum.I'm not into voodoo.I am a mind pimp.I don't want a voodoo priestess.I want a home.I'm going to come over.I work so hard.To meet a medium that is telepathic.A medium is not always telepathic.If you love frank(my lover) you have nothing.I won't work with you.I will get out.It's not important.

"Now you got your pen out I can talk to you.This is important.This is important.You didn't get the message.You didn't get the message.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Slim shady's an evil spirit.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Don't cry.Don't cry.Voodoo magic is very powerful.What's wrong?What's wrong?What's wrong?Ask a question I'll answer your question.(me..what is your real name?)I can't tell you it's a secret.Ask another question.(me...how old are you?)I'm not going to tell you.This is 7 fold.This is ten fold.Let you know.10 fold.10 fold.10fold. What's wrong?What's wrong?.What's wrong? I have to change the story.Believe in 10 fold.Voodoo magic is very powerful.Frankie's in love with you (my lover).You have to get some feathers.Voodoo magic is very special.I don't like you because your a voodoo priestess that doesn't practice voodoo.Get your pen out.Voodoo magic is very comfortable.That's what it does to you.We have to talk to you.Voodoo magic is very sexy.You didn't get the message.I am very old.Voodoo priestess you should be practicing.I talk in circles.Slim Shady's faithful.Voodoo magic is very sexy.We practice mind games.Voodoo magic is important.It's in the prophesy.We play with emotions.We play with emotions.Slim Shady is proud of you.You didn't like it.It's important.Your under mind control.Your under possession.Beautiful disaster."

Well that's about all I felt like writing tonight.It goes on 24 hours .Some spirits introduce themselves others no.I guess slim shady likes his new name and the other prefers to be god or maybe is.As for me they call me by given name,pimpette,voodoo priestess and beautiful disaster.I did an experiment today to see if perhaps they may change their tone.I did a voodoo ancestor honoring.I'll see how they change although I really don't feel I want to be commited to voodoo.I've heard that voodoo spirits in particular when they feel a person is wasting their voodoo talent will continue till they go forward to do what they expect.Although, the other one today said he does not want a voodoo priestess.I tell you 4 years ago they had my mind running far too fast till I became used to it.

I am confident today that Oshun the diety that told me yesterday that slim shady was her oracle that they are both indeed who they say they are.I am always thinking about frank my lover so they mention him daily.He loves me but is not in love with me.In this previous post Slim Shady say's Frank is in love with you you need to get some feathers so I looked up feathers voodoo and found only world warcraft but came across one site. http://www.mysticvoodoo.com/Voodoo-Dolls.htm

There are 3 feather love dolls Oshun is also the second one as well from all I've read Only the love dolls use feathers and Oshun who I spoke to last night is one of them she told me Slim Shady/Setilu is her oracle and did not lie as the spirits know I use the internet to look things up it pointed to her.As an oracle slim shady/setilu was devoted to her and still is.Now to find out how old they both are.I know the prophet that came yesterday is 5,000 old.