Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Seeker

My Descent into the Maelstrom of Voices

I look back now, after I have been living with these voices and physical disturbances on a day to day basis for so long and I reflect upon where my mind was at when this situation all began, when I was recording EVP for two months back in the winter of 2015. I heard nothing but silence on my recordings for the first two weeks, but something inside of me told me just to keep going with it, give it a little bit longer before you give up. Then one sunny afternoon in mid-January, my life would be forever changed on that afternoon I captured my very first EVPs on recording. There were a few voices on a single recording, all of them were intelligent replies to the questions that I had asked during the recording session. I could hardly believe it, I had finally achieved success and just when I probably was about to give up on this whole endeavor.

After that sunny winter’s afternoon, there would be no going back. I had experienced something mysterious and profound and I knew only one thing… I wanted to experience it again. In the days that immediately followed, I made doing EVP sessions a nightly routine. Progress was slow in the beginning. My first successful captures of EVP were not quickly repeated, but I persisted. I knew that if I experienced this phenomenon once, then I could experience it again, I only needed to be patient. Soon my persistence paid off, or so I thought at the time. It’s as if the silence, the all too familiar, empty silence that I had been hearing on my recordings for weeks, had parted, had parted as storm clouds part, revealing a clear blue sky.
When the silence parted for me, there emerged voices. At first, the faintest of voices, but they were there, present, unmistakably present…. male voices…. female voices, numerous voices I was now able to hear. I would ask them questions about themselves and they would always answer me. At first, these voices were still very faint, so I had to go over each recording numerous times to make out what was being said. This was not easy at first, but I quickly was becoming better at it. It was as if my sense of hearing was rapidly sharpening. I was attuning my hearing to hear these voices and I was amazed at how rapidly I was able to achieve this. As the days went by, it was as if these faint voices all started to come into focus, if I may compare the sense of hearing with the sense of seeing.

Soon enough, I was conversing with these voices. Sure, things were slightly delayed because in order to hear their replies to my questions, I had to go back and listen to my recordings, but I truly had the sense that we were having real conversations. All of these voices seemed willing to speak with me, none of them at the time seemed threatening in anyway. Soon enough, I began to recognize particular voices always being present. They told me their names, where they were from, where they were born, etc... I was surprised when many of them claimed to be locals, that is, they were from the area where I lived and some even claimed to be the spirits of relatives of my neighbors. This made sense to me at the time. It seemed perfectly reasonable that they would be keeping an eye /checking up on their relatives from time to time. I questioned none of it and went about seeking to communicate with these voices further.

I began to allow myself to get pulled into this other aspect of reality that seemed so fascinating and mysterious to me. These spirit voices were displaying nothing but kindness and benevolence towards me and I allowed a false sense of security to overtake me. However, things began to change during the second month of my recording sessions. It started of small at first. During what had become my almost nighty recording, I began to hear voices that were not so kind, not so benevolent, from seemingly out of nowhere, these other voices had now arrived on the scene and these voices were nothing like those whom I had been conversing with during the first month of my recording.
These voices would hurl insults, profanity and threats as me. They could also create disturbing sound effects on occasion. I remember one instance where I heard the sound of gunshots on one of my recordings. Needless to say, I was greatly distressed by this turn of events, but the original kinder voices that I had been communicating with since the beginning were still present and at the time, I did not want to give up my conversing with them just because a few hecklers had now arrived. So, I was determined to simply ignore these negative voices and focus on my ongoing communications with whom I thought were the kinder spirits. However, this proved to be easier said than done. With each passing day, these negative voices seemed to gain in strength more and more. Before long, they came to dominate my recording sessions. Every recording that I made was filled with voices that were saying disturbing things to me.

I began to have second thoughts about doing EVP recordings all together. But these kinder voices were still present, they claimed that they were not aware of the presence of this negative element and they instructed me to simply ignore them. But as I stated, this was becoming and extremely difficult thing to do. These negative voices were starting to dominate and fill my recordings with their maliciousness.

Then one day as I was at work, over the sound of a running fan, I began to hear these same harassing and negative voices that I had been hearing on my recordings. There was no mistaking it, it was the same voices and now I was hearing them with just my naked ears. They had come out of the recordings. My situation had now become a nightmare. These incidents of hearing these negative voices with just my ears would continue at an ever-increasing rate over the next few weeks. I quit recording EVP all together, but that did nothing to stop my situation from deteriorating rapidly.

Within a little over a month from that first occasion of hearing them outside of my recordings, I would be hearing them on a non-stop, continuous basis and I have continued to hear them every day since, now a year and a half after these troubling events all began for me.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Welcome to the wacky, zany world of ITC.

I like to think of it all in this way;

Think of the 'spirit world' as an audio version of a huge chatroom on the internet without any rules.

At first, you create the room and invite 'nice spirits' to venture in and chat with you and everything is fine, but after a while the trolls or bullies show up and want a piece of the action too...like in any human society...the same thing applies via the EVP/Spirit box.

If you tell them that you are unimpressed and unmoved by their attempts to scare you, they will usually (but not always) rack off and leave you in peace.

Some can be more persistent than that.

What I honestly believe (from my own insight) are that these malevolent entities are the spirit equivalent of the 'ghost cops'.

Some in the Spirit World don't like the idea of two-way communication...they think humans aren't ready or they just want to be left alone to R.I.P and not continue to be dug up again.

They don't like the idea that humans will learn all their secrets or that the spirits will share forbidden knowledge they are very protective of...so they try and scare us off.

Just ask yourself (or ask them) what would 'Satan' want with you when he's too busy roasting others?

I would feel honored if 'old Nick' wanted a chat with me! I would have scored the jackpot! alas, these entities aren't malevolent whatsoever...they are either bored, bitter, jaded, resentful...or all of that combined.

They take their frustrations out on the human race and often with hilarious consequences I have been witness to - like pretending to be something they are not as a 'private joke' due to a sense of ghost anonymity...like I said...communicating through the whole EM spectrum is like the internet on caffeine....it takes a thick skin to surf the waves.

All the best with it and don't get discouraged.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Master
In addition, some of what you hear are the spirits conversing with each other, but they don't make it clear at the time.

For example, I heard one of those 'nice ghosts' say 'eff off' once and I was taken aback asking what ever did I do to deserve such disrespect?

I was told they weren't talking to me, but to another spirit who was trying to 'gatecrash the party' - spirits are fiercely territorial.

I am waiting for one of these 'Shinigami' to give me my copy of the 'Death Note' and so far, that hasn't eventuated either. lol

However, their world isn't far off what the spirit world is like with 'gods of death' sitting around gambling with human lives because they have nothing better to do and they die a second death if they fall in love with a human being...etc
Old 03-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Seeker

I definately get the sense that they are trying suppress things, or I can at least see them being all about that

these ones that struck me, they are fanatics, persistent as hell, they've been harassing me for a year and a half now, and I only did EVP for 2 months back in the winter of 2015 and gave it up long ago, sometimes it's like I'm surrounded by a room full of voices and I can feel all these weird sensations on my body....getting a full night of sleep is a nightly problem

I'm not afraid of them at this point because I know their abilities are limited in our dimension, but they use the tactic of trying to wear me down, constant voices, constant voices, constant physical disturbances, every day the same thing, over and over...it's attrition at this point

that's their angle and they've been going with it with me for a long time now and I just want to be done with it all

yeah, sometimes getting involved with this stuff goes bad, real bad
Old 03-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
I definately get the sense that they are trying suppress things, or I can at least see them being all about that

these ones that struck me, they are fanatics, persistent as hell, they've been harassing me for a year and a half now, and I only did EVP for 2 months back in the winter of 2015 and gave it up long ago, sometimes it's like I'm surrounded by a room full of voices and I can feel all these weird sensations on my body....getting a full night of sleep is a nightly problem

I'm not afraid of them at this point because I know their abilities are limited in our dimension, but they use the tactic of trying to wear me down, constant voices, constant voices, constant physical disturbances, every day the same thing, over and over...it's attrition at this point

that's their angle and they've been going with it with me for a long time now and I just want to be done with it all

yeah, sometimes getting involved with this stuff goes bad, real bad
Exactly!

Light a candle and tell them to blow it out. If they cannot do even that simple task, how the heck are they going to hurt you?

I do this with them and they leave me be for the most part or I just ignore them, no matter how persistent they are...it's like trying to deny the tantrums of spoilt bratty kids in a toy store.

Laughing at them helps...'oh you are the devil and you want to behead me?' LOLOLOLOL...do it or shut up okay?

I have managed to get most of my 'irate customers' to shop elsewhere now, but they will still pop up from time to time.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Seeker

Indeed, they talk allot of trash and try and get you to drink the Kool-Aid, but it's their continued presence that gets to me

this group that I was unfortunate enough to run into, it's like they moved into my home and they won't leave, I even hear voices say

"this is our condo, you just pay the bills"

all night long I feel these weird vibration sensations, I have to dose myself to sleep with sleep aids, but sometimes they fail and I'm kept awake all night

if there's a fan or air conditioner on near by, all of these strong voices emerge out of the noise

if I'm in total silence, I hear all of these whispery voices

I hear them sometimes over the static in a phone call to

I get a bit of a break if I'm in an environment that's not too loud, or not too quiet, otherwise, I'll hear the voices

doing EVP for those two months last year appears to have altered my sense of hearing and it has not been easy to undo it, still working on it all this time later

they are way stronger if I'm feeling anxiety, they do seem to feed on it, so controlling my emotions has helped

but it seems like I opened the door to some party crashers here
Old 03-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Master
problems can be opportunities in disguise.
you have discovered this cache of incessant yammering,
now you can discover a deeper level of peaceful emanations
to counteract it... this would be a useful service for them
to have provided you.
typically, when we listen for whatever may be out there,
we have a posture of uncertainty ["who are you, and
what do you have to say?"]. there is an unshakable certainty
which lies at the center of all things which are -- it is truth.
truth is unwavering in its messages; it does not seek to
manipulate or control -- it simply is.
discover your core certainty and bask in its energy.
strengthen yourself from its freely given validation energy.
become synonymous with the truth of love.
share your truth with all that you encounter
[including those party crashers].
counter their discord and mayhem with harmony and peace.
replace your inquiry of uncertainty with an invitation to assurance.

the problem: discordant energy.
the solution: blessed assurance.
go to your "inner sanctum".
seek for your peaceful center, where truth resides eternally.
take your nourishment directly from Source.
then, give as freely as you have received.

be well,
H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 03-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Seeker

I know this much....taking up ITC or any form of channeling can be very risky,

it's like going hiking in North Korea, you could do some sweet hiking or you can get captured

but it's no safe zone

and if your captured you could get hit with voices...constant voices
Old 03-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
Indeed, they talk allot of trash and try and get you to drink the Kool-Aid, but it's their continued presence that gets to me

this group that I was unfortunate enough to run into, it's like they moved into my home and they won't leave, I even hear voices say

"this is our condo, you just pay the bills"

all night long I feel these weird vibration sensations, I have to dose myself to sleep with sleep aids, but sometimes they fail and I'm kept awake all night

if there's a fan or air conditioner on near by, all of these strong voices emerge out of the noise

if I'm in total silence, I hear all of these whispery voices

I hear them sometimes over the static in a phone call to

I get a bit of a break if I'm in an environment that's not too loud, or not too quiet, otherwise, I'll hear the voices

doing EVP for those two months last year appears to have altered my sense of hearing and it has not been easy to undo it, still working on it all this time later

they are way stronger if I'm feeling anxiety, they do seem to feed on it, so controlling my emotions has helped

but it seems like I opened the door to some party crashers here
Sometimes you just have to keep your sense of humor about it all.

"This is our condo, you just pay the bills" made me chuckle to myself - sorry.

I can hear voices through a fan or running water too, but fortunately for me, I can't seem to make those ones out clearly.

Then there are the times when 'ceiling cat is watching'...if you know what I mean...endless hilarity ensues.

A good rule of thumb for me is to keep remembering that their sense of humor is in their ectoplasmic anus....it helps soften the blow.

Also realise they were talking before you decided to listen in and they also get frustrated as hell with ITC researchers taking what they say totally out of context.

I don't do much ITC work now because I can never get a straight answer when it comes to explaining what these beings/entities actually are and I don't believe they are ghosts....an 'alien race trying to possess human qualities' sorta sums it up for me...I am totally open with them, but they hide everything from me, changing the subject immediately whenever the subject of 'okay, so what are you exactly?' or 'where on the EM spectrum do you live exactly?' or 'what are you made of exactly?' or 'how do you use my PSB-7 to talk to me exactly?' ever comes up...they won't go into it.

So, every time they tell me to 'eff off' (or something similar), I start with the whole...'yeah, so just what is telling me to eff off?' and nothing happens after that.

Also realise that not every 'ghost' you get is 'clued in' to your wishes...you may get many voices abusing you and telling you off....so you'll get rid of those for good, only to get even more voices that tell you off because they haven't been told themselves yet.

It helps me to get one of my 4 'nice spirits' to help keep the bad ones at bay and I don't believe for one second they have no idea what's going on.

So, for the past 6 months or so, I have dropped my ITC research saying 'if you can't be honest with me and make me the vehicle of 'first contact' between humans and an alien race, I just don't want to talk anymore....it's pointless for me'.

After a while, all the voices died down and now I can turn on my 'Ghost Box' or 'Ovilus' or digital recorder and not get a single response and I prefer it that way.

I'd rather only get one good EVP per hour, than a hundred 'trash talking' EVPs...

It's like going fishing...you cast out your line...trash bites the bait...so sometimes you'll get nothing and you'll end up being baited.

Other times you'll catch these little piddly fish....but you just throw them all back into the water...

Then after much practice and patience, a big fish or an 'Angel' will bite on that hook there....and pull you into the water with it. That's what you are fishing for.

It takes time for the voices to all stop and after 6 months of ignoring them and not even giving in to anything, they wind down to a standstill...it eventually happens.

I have also found they can talk through white noise but not pink noise. Pink noise is like a barrier to their communications.

They also don't like sage smudges, citronella oil or for you to use dettol and disinfect your whole house from top to bottom.

They are like bacteria with voices...clean your space, open your windows/doors and show them you mean business...tell them to pee off and leave you alone...they get the message...they are thick as bricks, but they get the message.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Seeker

It's been a year and a half now since I quit doing EVP and every time I'm around a steady background noise I still hear these voices coming through it, and if I'm in total silence, I hear these whispers in my ears all the time

my senses were "altered" it seems by doing EVP for that short time back in 2015

and this doesn't even cover the physical disturbances

it's like I exposed myself to some psychic radiation or something and things have never been the same since

not to be a downer, I am still interested in reading about other peoples work in the ITC field

I just think if people are just starting out, they should know that it may radically change their life

the knowledge may come with a heavy price

I have to confront the fact that I may be a voice hearer for the rest of my life now

I didn't know that would happened when I first picked up a digital recorder to go after EVPs

Again, not to be a downer, I just wish more people knew about the connection sometimes with conditions of voice hearing and these kinds of pursuits

but yes, seeing through the bluff of these negative entities is key, when I actually believed the "Kool-Aid" they were telling me in the first few months, I was in a real bad place

I'm not the only one either who got hit with voices and physical disturbances real bad, here's two accounts from people I know that shared their stories on line

https://www.goodnightjournal.com/2016/06/20/paranoia-4/

https://earthboundspiritsblog.wordpress.com/about/

Last edited by jerseyguy77 : 05-11-2016 at 04:49 PM.