Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Knower

Please answer my question about changes after awakening?

How are awakened people here managing your practical life?How have u been doing your job with your nature like i feel very uneasy to start my job not because i cant do but since my nature has changed, so i feel afraid of what other people think of me with my spiritual nature, and neither i am interested in the jobs which most people do because of lack of interest developed due to awakening and astral projection, my mind like became blank after awakening, no motive in my life like no goal kind of stuff, please guide me.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:06 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
How are awakened people here managing your practical life?How have u been doing your job with your nature like i feel very uneasy to start my job not because i cant do but since my nature has changed, so i feel afraid of what other people think of me with my spiritual nature...

If you did experience an awakening it should be the exact opposite. Liberation from suffering is a hallmark and worrying about what other people think is suffering.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Lorelyen

You'll find yourself unchained from social conditioning; find yourself asking "why?" of a lot of things you did habitually; start to drive your own life not be a puppet to all the institutions around you. You hold the reins - but you're still able to pay lip-service to mundane society.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

There could well have been a shift in whom you were and whom you now are but you are still the one that has control over your path. What might change is how you see your "goals" they might be a bit deeper in what you want to have success with.

Try to set small goals and work on them and then move to the bigger one's. When we have a shift in consciousness we might well have that EGO creep in where we feel a bit more lofty than those around us and this is where that false face to the World shows up and we need to take a step back again and realize we have a role to play around others and with others.

Lynn
Old 07-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Master

Quote:
How are awakened people here managing your practical life?How have u been doing your job with your nature like i feel very uneasy to start my job not because i cant do but since my nature has changed, so i feel afraid of what other people think of me with my spiritual nature, and neither i am interested in the jobs which most people do because of lack of interest developed due to awakening and astral projection, my mind like became blank after awakening, no motive in my life like no goal kind of stuff, please guide me.

So what do you do with your everyday life? Do you just sit around contemplating the infinite?

As physical human beings we cannot not act. We are always doing something. Spiritual awakening shows us that life is a game in which we are participating. You may have no interest in mundane jobs, you may have no goals or motivation, but you still have to do something. So become a Karma Yogi, taking actions without any attachment or aversions to these actions. If you have an aversion to working because you see it as meaningless then you need to become more awakened.

The alternative is to go and find a cave and just sit in meditation. Of course, you are then dependent on people being willing to bring you food and provide for your needs, which may or may not happen.

For me, spiritual awakening means we take responsibility for our life so we can live effectively. If this means going out to work at something which seems meaningless surrounded by people with no spiritual interests then that is fine. It makes no difference to what we are.

Peace
Old 09-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Kishore - here's what I have come to think and believe 'awakening', meaning becoming 'Cosmically Conscious' (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Consciousness to know what I mean by this) ultimately entails (i.e. in due course, results in):
Pne’s selfhood doesn’t then just evaporate into insubstantiality or dissolve into inconsequentiality as many have historically, apparently self-effacingly and seemingly humbly, for supposedly unselfish reasons, self-deludingly imagined and other-misleadingly proclaimed. Take the words of anyone who speaks, preaches, or acts in ways which imply that he or she (or his or her ‘kind’) is so self-abnegating as to therefore be especially holy and (so) especially worthy of devotion, reverence, obedience, generosity, etc. with a grain of salt. A posture of personal insignificance may indeed be adopted as a result of a person’s genuinely loving and enjoying and so wishing not to in any way detract from the glorious Magnificence and mind-boggling Grandeur of Life-at-Large, in contrast to which the gestalt of his or her present self as well as the gestalts of other selves may indeed appear – to him or her, that is – to be relatively unimportant. But obsequious, Cosmic Presence or Persona ‘adoring’ stances and corollary behaviors may also be consciously or unconsciously coat‑tail‑rider ‘gain’ motivated, and sometimes even downright wolves-in-sheep’s-clothing predatory in relation to unwitting others!

To put any self or other generated razzle-dazzle that may presently be interfering with your clearly seeing what’s really what in this regard into perspective, let me point to and emphasize the implications of the obvious fact that genuinely devoted husbands and wives – ‘lovers’ of all kinds, really! – recognize that their lives are far from being insignificant in relation to those they love and ‘espouse’. They live and act with consummate awareness of the fact, as well as experience and evince a certain degree of self-appreciation as a result of knowing, that their personal presence and relational engagement functionally complements and enriches their spouse’s lives in ways which they could not and would not be otherwise. This, even as they acknowledge and are deeply grateful for the fact that their own lives are also complemented and enriched in ways that they otherwise would not be by virtue of their having been ‘espoused’ (as a self) themselves. Similarly, Cosmically ‘awakened’ souls continue to live and make choices as personally response-able, choice‑implementing selves who are well worth every ‘bit’ of their ‘salt’, albeit they do so so ‘sacrally’, without putting themselves on any kind of ‘pedestal’, knowing that they (not their 'egos', the importance of which said 'awakening' blows away!) are vital components of Life’s Grand Being‑n‑Doing, in other words knowing that they are Love and Joy experiencing and expressing ‘buds’, ‘leaves’, ‘flowers’ and potentially ‘seed’ bearing ‘fruit’ on ‘the Tree’ of Life Itself!

The above is excerpted from from my treatise. There's much more in there relating to the topic (it is freely downloadable) should you wish to explore my perspective (which is not 'simple', be forewarned) further.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:17 PM
ImthatIm

You can make yourself useful to others.

It may be for pay or for trade or in trust that your needs will be met.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:52 AM
Master
One of the beautiful things about the “awakened state” is that you do not have as many questions about your life as you once had. You live in the moment, are moved by something deeper, and may not plan out your life as you once did. Most of all, when you have a very dynamic change, like awakening, happen to you, it also changes your outer life and activities. Epiphanies may come to you about how to do things in your life more efficiently and simply, clarity and wisdom come effortlessly in abundance, and it is not only your inner life that changes but your outer life as well. There is no standard stereotypical answer to what does awakened people do, mainly life becomes more serendipitous, you may feel more fully in the peaceful flow of life, and you grow into more wakefulness, more mindfulness, etc., which in and of itself can change your life. The awakened state is but another beginning to a more expansive journey.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:43 AM
janielee

Beautiful. Thank you Starman
Old 10-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You'll find yourself unchained from social conditioning; find yourself asking "why?" of a lot of things you did habitually; start to drive your own life not be a puppet to all the institutions around you. You hold the reins - but you're still able to pay lip-service to mundane society.
I just have a question for you. When awakings happen you mentioned that you'll find yourself unchained from social conditioning. When that point is reached how do you keep from being an outcast? It seems once you unchain yourself it happens.