Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You started your first reply with "feeling, to me," while I responded to the contrary by saying "to me", so that means we have totally different perceptions and thoughts about exactly the same experience isn't it? So what can actually be "known" about this in such a way that a third party reading this discussion would be able to "know" beyond any doubt, which side of the story is the correct one?
It strikes me that parents of 'autistic' (etc.) chlidren and said children may be karmically (for want of a better term) pattern-inclined to get 'locked into' (i.e. 'stuck') a "you have to understand/love me and meet my expectations and positively address my desires first - before I understand/love you and meet your expectations and positively address your desires - kind of mutual 'withholding' contest - analogous to an "arm's race" between countries, although god knows the variety/range of such kinds of contests going presently on on our planet is infinite!

Reminds one of the intent of the "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" pronouncement, often attributes to Ghandhi, doesn't it?

Of course, in the case of autistic children and their parent there may be and often is a carry over 'generalization' of such contesting behavior between said children and other members lf society.

The fact of the matter is that all 'feelings' (such as those being 'argued' about here) are 'correct' (in the sense of being 'valid') that they truly reflect the actual experience of the experiencer.

http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/...t/kdautism.htm
Old 08-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Legrand

Where is this garden, where flowers in it still have no name to describe them?

Antoine
Old 08-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
No one even replays to my comments , it is no wonder I am not enlightened anymore. No one cares. People should care more. But they dont. Oh well...
Huh????? Didn't you see/hear what I said in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=112 ?

Makes me wonder if her attitude is contagious. You sure sound like SD here!
Old 08-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Huh????? Didn't you see/hear what I said in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=112 ?

Makes me wonder if her attitude is contagious. You sure sound like SD here!
I sound like SD? What does that even mean?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I am a "reverse empath".

This means, that if I am in a bad mood and walk into a room full of smiling, happy people, within 5 minutes, they are all ready to kill each other....and I don't even need to say a word.

This is why I cannot leave my house and associate with other people....the effect is "watered down" online, but it is still there.

The only environment which can nullify the effects of it is an ashram or a holy temple of God.

So, how can you tell if another is self realised or enlightened? That is easy..

Put them in the same room as myself and see if they last for more than ten minutes without running out the door or wanting to punch me in the nose...it is pretty much a good barometer for it.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
It means that I think what you said: "No one even replays to my comments , it is no wonder I am not enlightened anymore. No one cares. People should care more. But they don't. Oh well...", sounded (to me) like things that SD has repeatedly said.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I am a "reverse empath".

This means, that if I am in a bad mood and walk into a room full of smiling, happy people, within 5 minutes, they are all ready to kill each other....and I don't even need to say a word.

This is why I cannot leave my house and associate with other people....the effect is "watered down" online, but it is still there.

The only environment which can nullify the effects of it is an ashram or a holy temple of God.

Put them in the same room as myself and see if they last for more than ten minutes without running out the door or wanting to punch me in the nose...it is pretty much a good barometer for it.

It is nice to meet you! :)
Have you ever been to an ashram or a holy temple of god? I suppose you have since you mentioned the nullifying effects! Cool :)

@davidsun
I am feeling kinda sorta good right now and a little resistance which is slightly annoying..but if I offended you, I'm sorry I did. I am working with my energy trying to be leveled out. That's all I can say
Old 08-12-2019, 11:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Aligned with what you say, BlueSkiez, from my treatise:

"To put any self or other generated razzle-dazzle that may presently be interfering with your clearly seeing what’s really what in this regard into perspective, let me point to and emphasize the implications of the obvious fact that genuinely devoted husbands and wives – ‘lovers’ of all kinds, really! – recognize that their lives are far from being insignificant in relation to those they love and ‘espouse’. They live and act with consummate awareness of the fact, as well as experience and evince a certain degree of self-appreciation as a result of knowing, that their personal presence and relational engagement functionally complements and enriches their spouse’s lives in ways which they could not and would not be otherwise. This, even as they acknowledge and are deeply grateful for the fact that their own lives are also complemented and enriched in ways that they otherwise would not be by virtue of their having been ‘espoused’ (as a self) themselves. Similarly, Cosmically ‘awakened’ [i.e. 'enlightened' ] souls continue to live and make choices as personally response-able, choice‑implementing selves who are well worth every ‘bit’ of their ‘salt’, albeit they do so so ‘sacrally’, without putting themselves on any kind of ‘pedestal’, knowing that they are vital components of Life’s Grand Being‑n‑Doing, in other words knowing that they are Love and Joy experiencing and expressing ‘buds’, ‘leaves’, ‘flowers’ and potentially ‘seed’ bearing ‘fruit’ on ‘the Tree’ of Life Itself!"
I went and looked for this.

The first time I read this it said something entirely different. Something about religions... Hmm wonder why I read it as that.

Then I read it again and understood it. I am of the type that gains a perspective from my partner and it adds greatly to my experience. I get a lot of good feelings of warmth, loving and kindness gentleness, and my twin flame brought it out so deeply in me.. I even saw endives in past lives where I was experiencing extreme gentleness. My face even made different facial expressions. I want this back. Do you know how I can have this back?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
@davidsun
I am feeling kinda sorta good right now and a little resistance which is slightly annoying..but if I offended you, I'm sorry I did. I am working with my energy trying to be leveled out. That's all I can say
Old 09-12-2019, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:

*chuckles* I feel like you would be the one to run out or punch the other in the nose. lol