Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Are you able to reinterpret your experience from negative to positive ?
Can you see it differently than bad luck ?

Sometime the wake up call is there, but people don't hear it. And then it starts to be louder and louder, and still they ignore it. Then they Ascribe the happenings to nonexistent demons (and eventually making them real) or as Murphy's law or whatever.

I really cannot judge, for if i would, it would be unfair to you. What i can do is to give you some advice and my opinions, the rest is up to you:

Start watching your thoughts, all over the Day. Whenever you recognize, that they are going into negative, acknowledge them and turn them into something positive, or just change the topic.

And for example, whenever something strange happens, take it as a lesson in awareness, as things which let you learn to be more mindfully there, than thoughtlessly thinking.
Drop the Future and the Past thinking as much as you can.

Call upon God to resolve the situation (not judging the happenings, let him be the Judge), and take it as granted, that it is done.

Good luck.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Master
Good post, Dan.

I can honestly say that I have had super strange and scary things happen to me and I got to the point I was very afraid and my constant giving of thoughts, worries, demons, whatever to it, exacerbated it...I stopped giving thought to it, it stopped. Nothing like that happens in years. over a decade. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't just imagining it or it was getting exaggerated in my mind.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds like the type of innocuous kitchen mishaps that I would experience, lol...

I don't think you have anything to worry or be concerned about regarding this occurrences...
Old 25-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Lovely post Dan. Always a good reminder for us all.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:08 AM
Master
So, after Shiva trying to get my attention all this time and finally succeeding...

I thought I would indulge in this 'Sod's Law' thing and write up a few personal collaries to it.

1. The Hooplah Effect

"An object with a protrusion will become a universal magnet for anything that has a 'loop' or is capable of forming one".

Handbag handles or loose clothing on doorknobs or gear sticks, necklaces getting caught on top buttons so it chokes you, headphone leads getting caught around things....there are many examples of the 'hooplah effect'.

2. "Lowest Centre of Gravity effect"

"In a confined space, a heavy object will always drop lower than every other object, taking them all with it".

This is most noticeable if you have a shopping bag on a wooden chair that has a tin of anything inside it.

The tin will roll to the corner of the bag and fall off the chair and because it's lower than the rest of the shopping bag, it will wind up all over the floor with contents spilled everywhere.

3. The 'Choice of Two' Effect.

"When presented with an choice of two, there's a 100% chance you'll chose the wrong one".

This is pretty self-explanatory.

More to come later.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Master
I now know for a 100% fact that I am possessed by a demon.

I have been fighting this possession...and all these bad things have been happening as a result of me fighting it and waging war against the hostility....I am starting to lose the last shred of my humanity. I'm becoming totally inhuman.

However, I am tired now....so tired and I need to let go and let it win so it can claim my soul....I'm almost there.

It's like drowning - it's only uncomfortable if you struggle and fight to live.

I have no more fight left inside me and it's starting to consume me now.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I now know for a 100% fact that I am possessed by a demon.

I have been fighting this possession...and all these bad things have been happening as a result of me fighting it and waging war against the hostility....I am starting to lose the last shred of my humanity. I'm becoming totally inhuman.

However, I am tired now....so tired and I need to let go and let it win so it can claim my soul....I'm almost there.

It's like drowning - it's only uncomfortable if you struggle and fight to live.

I have no more fight left inside me and it's starting to consume me now.

Brings back memories. Fun times.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Master
Hello Necromancer

I've read your thread and feel I should say something concerning your mishaps.

The first thing is that there are no demon(s) involved.

Some of these mishaps can be prevented by using common sense. For example, the bag of peas were not sealed so tie it up. I'm not sure if the bag was on the freezer door or not. If it was on the door, then placing the bag deeper into the freezer compartment would also help.

For the more unexplained ones, I suspect you have mischievous fairies having a joke on you. You can try leaving small pieces of apple on a plate on a counter for them. Leave it out over night. If they're thankful for the apple offering, then Murphy's Law should ease up. If the pieces are still there, get rid of them.

If that doesn't work, then you can holler, like I sometimes do when things go missing, "You stupid Ogs! Leave me alone!" Be sure to use an angry tone and mean what you say. (I edited what I actually say to suit your situation.) A note about Ogs, they're fictional characters from a childhood story I read so many years ago. I don't know how or why, but it works.

You may also want to try an epsom salt bath. It helps to draw out physical toxins and relax muscles to set you up for a good night's sleep.

I hope this helps and take care.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 25-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello Necromancer

I've read your thread and feel I should say something concerning your mishaps.

The first thing is that there are no demon(s) involved.

Some of these mishaps can be prevented by using common sense. For example, the bag of peas were not sealed so tie it up. I'm not sure if the bag was on the freezer door or not. If it was on the door, then placing the bag deeper into the freezer compartment would also help.

For the more unexplained ones, I suspect you have mischievous fairies having a joke on you. You can try leaving small pieces of apple on a plate on a counter for them. Leave it out over night. If they're thankful for the apple offering, then Murphy's Law should ease up. If the pieces are still there, get rid of them.

If that doesn't work, then you can holler, like I sometimes do when things go missing, "You stupid Ogs! Leave me alone!" Be sure to use an angry tone and mean what you say. (I edited what I actually say to suit your situation.) A note about Ogs, they're fictional characters from a childhood story I read so many years ago. I don't know how or why, but it works.

You may also want to try an epsom salt bath. It helps to draw out physical toxins and relax muscles to set you up for a good night's sleep.

I hope this helps and take care.
Thank you. Yeah, I was thinking they could be mischievous djinn...I will try offering them something to appease them, like a piece of apple - good idea...the 'leave me alone, stupid djinn' thing didn't work.

It has eased up a bit since I started becoming more responsible for my actions, but I am still left with a deep psychosomatic illness doctors cannot find the cause of.... and in the 'olden days' such people with unspecified mental illness which was not known to doctors would be classed as 'being possessed', would they not? The medical profession would wash their hands of them and say "go and see a priest".

If we need to put a label on something that cannot be labelled because no labels exist for it yet, that 'catch all' label would be 'the spirits/God did it'.
There's still a LOT medicine doesn't know about the brain and why my whole nervous system has turned into 'attack mode' and has started attacking my body, without any anxiety or depression being present.

Meanwhile, I am typing this in a library because my pre-paid internet credit ran out last night and after another 45 minutes, I won't be able to go back online for a week, until I can put more credit on my modem...I'm just saying this in all my posts so that nobody expects an immediate answer.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Master

So fairies & djinn or evil or mischievous unseen beings reside in the non physical.

So how will a non physical being, eat an apple of the physical kind.

& anyway, if they wanted apple they could just go to the fruit bowl & grab some apple.

Necro. It is so blatantly obvious that dark most unloving spiritual beings are treating you very harshly.

& if you were aware of their ability to be able reek havoc on your mind, health, wellbeing & your physical possessions of any kind, in so many untold ways, as I am aware of, your mind would be totally blown away.

Regards Neil.

Your Nsw neighbor .