Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
You'll recall you sent me four pictures of your German Shepherd; two of these included another dog -a Lhasa, you told me- which I did not address.

(Dogs with hair like that Lhasa are hard for me to read- my intuition, though, tells me that white Lhasa is alive so I'll go with that.)

Regarding the German Shepherd:

My Intuition has said from the start this dog has passed away but as I described in an earlier post, I work to put aside my intuition's assessments so I can give my Aura side a chance...I'm working to improve on my ability to interpret the Aura so I need my intuitive side to take a seat and put some more popcorn in its face!

The delay has been because it has been difficult for me to determine if the amount of Aura I see glowing outwardly around it is enough to suggest it is alive.

Most of these pictures/how the Aura shows up for me suggest 'low energy' or perhaps a 'quiet' dog. Only one picture shows a lesser amount of Aura/energy than I'd expect to see in a low energy or quiet dog. It is 'obvious' enough to help me make a decision:

After comparing these pictures, with their different colored backgrounds (the Aura tends to bleed, depending on the background's color), I feel with only some certainty that your fine looking German Shepherd has passed on.

Except for that sad look I have not seen any dark patches either localized or covering the entire dog's body....either of which would suggest a health dysfunction or injury, perhaps.

So I am wondering if the dog passed away as a result of an accident or similar...

At any rate, I'm holding my breath LanzaLady so when you have time...

(Also, it would be instructive to know if you have heard, seen or felt its presence since its passing.

There is enough Aura around the German Shepherd to suggest it may be 'hanging around'.)

Thanks very much!

TT

Hi TT,

Well, that was extremely interesting and although not quite right about the German Shepard, (the German Shepard is actually a collie/husky mix), you are quite close to the mark I think.

Blaze is a rescue dog that I've had for 1 1/2 years. He's a very 'special' dog as he wasn't socialized with humans for the first 6 months of his life. Then he spent the next 7 years at a dog rescue place and because he was so 'antisocial' he didn't get very much attention. I took him home when he was 7 years old so he spent very little time with humans and without much experience of the outside world. Consequently he keeps an extremely low profile... He's frightened of EVERYTHING and makes himself as small as possible hoping not to be noticed.

He does have a 'ghostly' presence and I often have to go hunting for him. He squeezed himself into a drawer once to hide... I can see why you may have thought he'd passed away - that's how low his energy is. He creeps around hoping I won't notice him. There are only three occasions he'll get excited - dinner time, when it's time for a walk and treat time. Literally they are the only times when he has a bit of 'life' about him.

So I can completely understand why you had trouble working out whether he was still with us or not.

I am working with a dog behaviorist and he has improved over the last 18 months, but to be honest, I don't think he'll ever be a 'normal' dog. Having said that, he is adorable and does make 'little' improvements each day. In Lanzarote they say 'poco a poco' - little by little....!

He's such a beautiful dog and I love him dearly so it's good to hear he's healthy. He seems healthy which is good.

So TT, thank you so much for taking the time to read his and Harvey's auras. I'm really grateful that you were ale to do that for us and I believe, based on his unusual disposition, you were really not far off the bat.

Thank you again!!!!!

LL
Old 12-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Experiencer

Hello Trout Traveler,

Do you do this only on pets or do you also do this for photos of people?
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 13-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Harumph! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
Hi TT,

Well, that was extremely interesting and although not quite right about the German Shepard, (the German Shepard is actually a collie/husky mix), you are quite close to the mark I think.

he was so 'antisocial'

he keeps an extremely low profile... He's frightened of EVERYTHING and makes himself as small as possible hoping not to be noticed.

He does have a 'ghostly' presence and I often have to go hunting for him. He squeezed himself into a drawer once to hide...

I can see why you may have thought he'd passed away - that's how low his energy is. He creeps around hoping I won't notice him.

Literally they are the only times when he has a bit of 'life' about him.

So I can completely understand why you had trouble working out whether he was still with us or not.

He's such a beautiful dog and I love him dearly so it's good to hear he's healthy.

He seems healthy which is good.

So TT, thank you so much for taking the time to read his and Harvey's auras. I'm really grateful that you were ale to do that for us and I believe, based on his unusual disposition, you were really not far off the bat.

Thank you again!!!!!

LL

Harumph. Oh, well.

Thanks for pointing out why I was 'close' in my assessment.

I guess I should'a stuck with 'low energy, quiet dog'.....

Okay, well, I guess we know now why his Aura does not glow outwards very much. Honestly, in one picture, it hardly glows at all; just not something I've seen in a live being.

So thanks for the opportunity, LL, it has been instructive.

This is the first time in many, many years that my intuitive side was incorrect. This is most unusual inasmuch as I am nearly 99% accurate with my intuitive side. I guess your fine dog taught me a lesson...

Thank you again, LanzaLady; I am grateful for your having me allowed this opportunity.

TT

Please don't give up on me, Folks; as you can see I need more practice!
Old 13-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Yes, People Pics Are Very Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
Hello Trout Traveler,

Do you do this only on pets or do you also do this for photos of people?

Hello, AmyLou....!

Yes, people pictures was my original idea/purpose but I anticipated people would be leery of sending pictures of past and present relatives unless they were to know me better.

And that is what happened- after having animal pics sent, people began sending pictures of people they know or knew.

So, sure, if you have any pictures of past/present people that would be great.

Three at a time is best (this thwarts my intuitive sides' tendency to speak up before I've had a chance to see the Aura in the pictures).

Also, as I've noted before, please make no remarks or notes about the people or about the circumstances of the pictures; also please be sure they are labeled so we can tell them apart easily.

Thanks again, I'll be back when your pics are posted.

Best,

TT

Old 13-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
Harumph. Oh, well.

Thanks for pointing out why I was 'close' in my assessment.

I guess I should'a stuck with 'low energy, quiet dog'.....

Okay, well, I guess we know now why his Aura does not glow outwards very much. Honestly, in one picture, it hardly glows at all; just not something I've seen in a live being.

So thanks for the opportunity, LL, it has been instructive.

This is the first time in many, many years that my intuitive side was incorrect. This is most unusual inasmuch as I am nearly 99% accurate with my intuitive side. I guess your fine dog taught me a lesson...

Thank you again, LanzaLady; I am grateful for your having me allowed this opportunity.

TT

Please don't give up on me, Folks; as you can see I need more practice!

No harumph please....! ;-). I was very impressed with your reading. Like I said previously, Blaze is a very 'special' dog and his energy is really, really low, so I can honestly see why you saw what you did!

I thought it was a brilliant reading and I was really impressed.

Thank YOU!!!!!!!

:-)

LL
Old 15-06-2013, 08:15 PM
paper

Lucky

Here is Lucky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucky.JPG (110.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 15-06-2013, 11:38 PM
paper

here is Herc

Here is the other dog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 219.JPG (150.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 17-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Oh, Good, Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper
Here is Lucky.

Paper, I did not know this picture was here for me.

I need a couple of days, maybe three or so.

I will report back on Lucky and Herc.

Thanks again, back in a few days.

TT
Old 17-06-2013, 12:46 PM
paper

Thank you! I will check back in a few days.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Hard to See the Aura Here...

this was a post in error, please ignore.

Thanks.

TT