Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Seeker

hello everyone

I am new to this forum. I've been looking for a place to share and receive encouragement and inspiration on my spiritual journey. I'm a 61 year old man who has experimented with numerous eastern and New Age forms. Even though my focus is on Christ and the Light that He gives to his disciples, I can easily (and without prejudice) converse with others on various spiritual philosophies. I believe all paths (if they are centered in Love) lead to the same ultimate goals of enlightenment and Union.
I have visited other sites which claimed to be spiritual forums and found that they were merely places of debate and spiritual competition. I'm not interested in either. Hope this is a sanctuary from such things and a true place of sharing and mutual encouragement.

Blessing of Light

Wonder...
Old 25-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Master
Welcome Wonderlight, i don't know about spiritual competition but we do sometimes like a good healthy harmless debate.
Old 25-05-2011, 10:04 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

indeed....Welcome to SF.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Natalia

Hello and welcome to SF

Enjoy the boards.

Bright Blessings
Old 25-05-2011, 11:48 AM
mattie

Welcome

It is wonderful that you have explored various forms of spirituality. This is very useful. You are spot on about love centered paths leading to unity & empowerment.
You will find no shortage of encouragement & support about your journey here.

Don’t be dismayed by others mulling over spiritual subjects. It may not be your preferred type of discussion & that is entirely OK if that's not your perference, but it is a useful & even needed way for others to explore these subjects. As long as debating, even vigorously so, is conducted respectfully it is OK. In the not too distant past & still in many places on our planet we didn’t/don’t have the ability to openly discuss & deliberate issues. This is a right to be treasured.

As we explore new territory that is sometimes unfamiliar & even unsettling we often change our positions as we explore & consider these issues. For some this growth process quiet, private, & introspective while for others it is a more lively interactive process! There are many ways that others proceed on their journey even if their path wouldn’t be our choice or useful for us, but all the paths lead to the same place.

There are MANY things that are changing quite a bit as we move from the Piscean era into the Aquarian one. With major paradigm shifts such as this debate is part of the process as new ideas emerge & merge w/ or supplant current ones. What is ludicrous or heretical & the subject of extremely heated debate is often recognized as valid 50 years later & a completely accepted mainstream belief 100 years later.
Old 26-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Master
Hi there and a warm welcome to SF :)
Spiritlite.
Old 26-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Master
Hello WonderLight,
it's an honor and a pleasure to have you join us.
~Welcome~*

Old 27-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Rivendoah

Welcome wonder! You have a beautiful light...