Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-12-2018, 10:47 AM
FrankieJG

Possible Meetup/Date

When asked from the cards whether there'll be a meetup/date between 2 individuals here are the cards that came up.

10 of pentacles, Ace of swords, Ace of Wands
Fool, Heirophant, The Devil
King of pentacles, 10 of Swords, 9 of Swords
Overall card - 7 of Swords

Is this a yes or a no? Based on the cards what kind of a meet up will it be?

Would really appreciate some help in interpreting these.

Thank you all!!

Last edited by FrankieJG : 02-11-2019 at 05:28 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Master
Feels like a healthy competition and some outdoors...events perhaps late nights ... Challenge and excitement in the dynamic...could bring a sense of purpose , play and compettition that will keep things moving. Like a conflcit that triggers the best in both. So not all bad..but there well be challenges that won't yet be immeditaely apparent or talked about ...enthusiastic conversation ( In response to seven of swords )

Overall the answer is yes.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Master
Too many cards for just YES/NO. What's the positions? Are there positions? How are they laid out? Top to bottom, left to right or....??? Now there's no info about that and thus no clue which is the 'focus' card. 1st one or the one in the middle?

Since overall card is 7 Swords I'm inclined to say the answer is no. Then there might be a meeting but won't lead anywhere or briefly look like there's going to be a meetup but last minute cancellation or one not showing up.
I get a sense that one is eager, the other in a way as well, but not ready, more like pretending to be ready.
I'd say, use healthy common sense so you see any potential red flags. I don't like all the Swords, esp not the overall card being a negative one as well. And the Devil in there...
Old 09-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Master
I agree with FairyCrystal ... way, way, way too many cards. As already said, what spread, what positions, was a yes/no reading done, etc. Far too confusing as is.

You would be far better off either finding a simple yes/no spread, or drawing one card with the intention that upright means yes, or reversed means no, or some other system that you've set the intention for, even if you decide just to get the meaning from looking at the card whether upright or reversed.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Frankie, ironically, this is your third love reading thread you created where the Devil has appeared ( on all three separate occasions). It's following the readings, maybe there is a message there.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
@Frankie... You are a sagittarius...so much adventure girl...totally love it haha.
I hope you find what you are looking for with this person. Keep updated if anything happens and keep it up.

I don't frequent the forum anymore. I esp don't have the time to read and go through posts. I keep missing out. You can private message me anytime and if not feel free to email.

Many smiles your end.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Master
I'm anything but an expert but just wanted to share the idea that jumped out at me, be careful to not wear too many masks or be fake. try to share your genuine self though that is obviously too often hard. in the Chrysalis deck I have the Devil is seen that way as a mask wearer and that can get in the way and since it showed up in your drawing about the possible meeting I'd say just be aware to reveal as much of your true self as you can feel comfortable with