Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 a lot. Last week I saw 444, too. After asking my angels and guides for help today, I saw 1:11 on my clock!! I thought, "Oh, they heard me!" -- Usually after asking for help there is nighttime activity. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

That happened to me too! I asked for the number 23 and then kept seeing it, still yet to see my bigger sign before I definitely believe it
Old 07-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
Maybe you are right, once you acknowledge it, it stops. That hasn't been the case for me though. Besides the synchronicity I've had a lot more going on, ive sought help and guidance for all this though, so all is okay so far. BTW, I asked for the numbers to stop, and so far it virtually has

Yeah it would be nice if that was the reason why. I saw 11:11 again today and numerous other 11's so maybe not! I wonder what the numbers mean if anything.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Master
oftn wondr if thess numbrss cud be prevrs lifesss we had or futchr 1s we cud be getin in nxt lifess

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Yeah it would be nice if that was the reason why. I saw 11:11 again today and numerous other 11's so maybe not! I wonder what the numbers mean if anything.

I don't really know what it means TBH. Maybe it's the universe's way of telling us that there's no such thing as coincidence. Going by the last couple of year that I've had, and the people that have come into it my life, and the impact its had on me, im finding it hard to believe in coincidences. Some say, if you keep thinking about the numbers you will see them. you maybe sub-consciously looking for it. I mean lets be honest, numbers are everywhere. I don't believe I'm looking for them, if anything I don't care whether I see them are not. Again this morning, I woke very early and looked at my clock and it was exactly 3:30am?..I don't know....there's another thread done below in the forum that you might want to read?

Edit: actually, it still effects when I see the numbers. I was driving my truck today and was flicking through the computer screen to see how long I'd been driving, and when I looked I had been driving for exactly 3hrs 33miniutes. I do get a nice warm feeling when I see it, but like I said earlier, I'm finding it a bit distracting and I just want to forget about seeing them now.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I don't really know what it means TBH. Maybe it's the universe's way of telling us that there's no such thing as coincidence. Going by the last couple of year that I've had, and the people that have come into it my life, and the impact its had on me, im finding it hard to believe in coincidences. Some say, if you keep thinking about the numbers you will see them. you maybe sub-consciously looking for it. I mean lets be honest, numbers are everywhere. I don't believe I'm looking for them, if anything I don't care whether I see them are not. Again this morning, I woke very early and looked at my clock and it was exactly 3:30am?..I don't know....there's another thread done below in the forum that you might want to read?

Edit: actually, it still effects when I see the numbers. I was driving my truck today and was flicking through the computer screen to see how long I'd been driving, and when I looked I had been driving for exactly 3hrs 33miniutes. I do get a nice warm feeling when I see it, but like I said earlier, I'm finding it a bit distracting and I just want to forget about seeing them now.

Yeah maybe so. I read today that it means your higher self is wanting to connect with you through meditation... this was after I accidentally connected with them. It was such a weird experience and sadly I do not recall anything that was said. I know one topic that was discussed because I felt it afterwards. Since this experience I have been feeling very light and the weight on my shoulders has disappeared!

Yeah I completely agree! I’m not looking for anything I just keep seeing them!
Old 09-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yeah maybe so. I read today that it means your higher self is wanting to connect with you through meditation...

Hi, yes that is the feeling I get from the numbers. The syncronicity all started with me a couple of years ago, but not with numbers. It was to do with words that I were thinking about. Often i would hear someone say something that i was thinking. One time I kinda got the feeling that someone I knew was thinking of me, I just kinda very much knew much that I was right.
So much syncronicity that it ended up triggering something in me. I felt this very intense energy rise in my body. For a few weeks after I was feeling this energy (vibrations) in my body on and off, most intensely early in the morning.
Eventually went to see a psychic guy for advice because I knew what was happening to me wasn't the kinda thing that happens to most people. Anyway, the psychic told me that I was going through a spiritual awakening brought about by the stress I was under a few years previous.
Although I'm not feeling that intense energy now (just very slightly) The whole thing has turned my life upside down. Questioning my sanity sometimes, and suffering lots of fatigue since. But yeah, the syncronicity I believe was a trigger.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Hi, yes that is the feeling I get from the numbers. The syncronicity all started with me a couple of years ago, but not with numbers. It was to do with words that I were thinking about. Often i would hear someone say something that i was thinking. One time I kinda got the feeling that someone I knew was thinking of me, I just kinda very much knew much that I was right.
So much syncronicity that it ended up triggering something in me. I felt this very intense energy rise in my body. For a few weeks after I was feeling this energy (vibrations) in my body on and off, most intensely early in the morning.
Eventually went to see a psychic guy for advice because I knew what was happening to me wasn't the kinda thing that happens to most people. Anyway, the psychic told me that I was going through a spiritual awakening brought about by the stress I was under a few years previous.
Although I'm not feeling that intense energy now (just very slightly) The whole thing has turned my life upside down. Questioning my sanity sometimes, and suffering lots of fatigue since. But yeah, the syncronicity I believe was a trigger.

That's really interesting, thank you for sharing your story. I have had a very stressful year and found that I am seeing a lot more things. Do you meditate?
Old 10-09-2018, 05:54 PM
mindanalyzer

I have been experiencing the 11:11 sightings for 14 years. It does not really matter if I acknowledge it, if I show it to other people or if I capture the screenshots when they happen; they simply continue happening no matter what, so at some point I started accepting it as part of life and my response to it is to pray the Lord's prayer

In the last 3 years or so they sightings have included 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55; ... in a few occasions I have sighted all of them in the same day ... what are the odds!!!

I have always wondered what's behind these sightings. I always pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ on my way to work and I have noticed that when I include God's angels or emphasize the angels in my prayers, It is very likely that I have a sighting (or several) during the day; so yes, I believe the relation is angelic

I recently undertook a 10 days catholic pilgrimage in the holy land. I sighted 11:11 twice during mass and on the last day I sighted 3:33 [during the last mass]; so this confirms my theory that these time synchronicities are angelic and not necessarily of the bad angels
Old 10-09-2018, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
That's really interesting, thank you for sharing your story. I have had a very stressful year and found that I am seeing a lot more things. Do you meditate?

Hi, I've only recently started practicing meditation. I've been practising yoga for many years though.

Edit: also I've never been interested in spiritual practices. To me yoga was just exercise. Don't get me wrong though, I've studied psychology to the best of my abilities (I have no education) just to try and help me understand myself and get through day to day life. But Yeah, I don't know ha ha.

Last edited by Ricardo : 11-09-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Hi, I've only recently started practicing meditation. I've been practising yoga for many years though.

Edit: also I've never been interested in spiritual practices. To me yoga was just exercise. Don't get me wrong though, I've studied psychology to the best of my abilities (I have no education) just to try and help me understand myself and get through day to day life. But Yeah, I don't know ha ha.

Yeah I am new to meditation too. I will experience something and then I will google it to find the meaning. Today I saw a cow which signifies patience among other things. This is the second sign of patience I have seen recently. The first being part of a song on the radio that resonated with me.

I studied Psychology for three years at degree level! It is such an interesting subject