Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 10-02-2015, 01:17 PM
ChildoftheMoon

A ritual I made for the Goddess this is something for a solo pagan

Place a Candle at the North Position to the side of you. Place a plant to the Right side of you. Place a bowl of water south of you. Place a Stone at the left Position to the side of you. Sit in the Center of the alignments. Using your body you are going to gather Energy First from the Fire then from the Water. Gather a Feather and a Coin.

First light the Candle then Call out to the Goddess.

Oh Goddess who Shines from above my body be thy Temple of Warmth to spread thy divine light across this world. I come to you in Honor of the Holy Divine Three Goddess who Flame Burns My passion for life. Unit my Soul as one with the Goddess. Together our flames shall burn as our craft is divine.

Use a tool to hold the Coin out to the Flame. Allows the Coin to heat up. Repeat these words. A coin of worth a coin of wealth. I offer to my Goddess a token of love. Through her flame my heart is coined a new. My Goddess of Divine accept my token of worth. Once the coin is heated place the Coin into the water behind you.

When the Coin is placed into the water as the steam rises from the bowl of water offer these words to the Goddess. My Token of Passion I pass to thy great Goddess. My Flame may burn, but my commitment remains clear as the water from the steam. Oh Great Goddess who heals all and protects all. Heal my broken body as well as my Internal stress so that I may rise to my Goddess as the steam Rises to the Heaven. Goddess of Mine who's wisdom flows as freely as the water rises wash over my body so that I may be a new.

This is when you would take the water and fill a cup. Take the cup then pour the water itself over your body. Allow the two elements to mix together as you become body and soul with the Goddess. Leave some water left for a final stage of the Ritual meditation.

Now take the feather that you have gathered. Take the water that is left over and dip the feather in the water. Let the water itself drip over the plant and the Rock. Then place the Feather upon the rock itself. Touch your finger to the Rock and then say these words.

My land that I live on contain both life and structure. My Body that is my strength contain my wisdom that guides me. Together with life and earth we merge as one.

Bring the rock to the Center then bring the plant ontop of the rock. Place the Feather connecting to both the rock and the plant. Then Repeat these words.

My Goddess who is Divine. My Goddess who is the Land and LIFE. My Goddess who gives me wisdom and love. Oh Goddess of the Ancient. Oh Goddess of the beloved bless both my body and life so that I may do thy divine work on this earth. Goddess of the Land and Goddess of the hearth. You are the Goddess that watches over all.

Place the feather and the Coin together on the rock next to the plant. Then place your hands on each side of the plant. Using the Energy around the rock pull the Energy within to you. Take that energy from your arms to the body spreading the warmth of the Goddess around you. Then using the Feather place it upon top your head at the third eye. Place the coin that you offered to the Goddess upon your heart Then visual a seed growing in between to the two. Spread the energy into the seed itself.

Once you have gathered all the energy into the seed spread it back to your heads and all around your body. Keep only one thought focus on the seed and energy as you form roots around your body. Spread the roots out around your body allowing the roots to form to the ground. Then say these words.

Goddess I extend my hand out. My roots grounded by the land which you protect us. Take my energy and show me a sign. Show me the Divine of the Goddess. Move the flame and the bowl together then ask the Divine Goddess to give you a sign. Thank the Goddess for her love and protection then close the ritual by snuffing the flame out. Take the water remaining and use it to fuel back into the land.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Knower
Thanks much, I will try this tonight with some modifications to personalize it.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:18 AM
ChildoftheMoon

np anything I post can be modified that is the one thing about Rituals we can take and make it our own when we find one we like.