Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Master
Is kundalini awakening on the market as well?
What's next?

Reincarnation as a king for the price of 200$?
Maybe we should hurry.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Legrand

Hi KonrD111,

How do you feel after all that has been said to you on this thread?

I believe anyone aspiration to merge with what as No Name is sacred.

Enjoy your path!
Old 30-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

Stop learning infos,and learn to practise. That's the only way.

Good afternoon lomax

It's not the only way, we are all unique

And KonrD111 I hope your listening to what is been said, it's not a place to go unaccompanied.
Old 30-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon lomax

It's not the only way, we are all unique

And KonrD111 I hope your listening to what is been said, it's not a place to go unaccompanied.
Hi.
I agree we are all unique,and everyone has to 'learn' his own way,but there's no learning without practise.
Not sure if you mean that kundalini awakening can happen on it's own without consious effort.

It's like saying you can summon archangel Michael but you don't know how to summon archangels in general.
That doesn't sound ideal for me.

Many people are after kundalini,ignoring the very basics of energy work.For example the mantra LAM can open the muladhara and release a small portion of the kundalini.
In order to make it work,you have to 'learn' how to trigger mantras.You can't learn only one of them.Either you learn the 'system' or not.

Last edited by lomax : 30-06-2019 at 09:22 AM.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
Nobody really knows anything.

In Advaita Vedanta, they say that no conscious effort or practice is required because we already ARE Oneness...however, that is not what Shankaracharya (the founder of Advaita Vedanta taught), but everything now has "Neo" attached to it (eg Neo Advaita) so as to personalise a general teaching for tailored, individual (lazy) use...which proves we ARE living in the Matrix!

Who knows? They may have already meditated for a hundred births, got nowhere, so their "soul contract" states; "I am tired of meditating and doing sadhana for the past 10,000 years... can't I just have ONE lifetime off and just SAY that I need to do nothing to get enlightenment and thus BE enlightened?"

The problem with human beings is that they honestly believe that what applies to them on an individual basis, needs to apply to EVERYONE else...and it's a cause that most are willing to fight and die for...then they have to come back over and over again until they realise that what everyone else chooses to do is none of their gosh darn business!

....but it's always like; "Don't you WANT to be saved, Shivani?" when the only one that I need "saving from" is myself..and there are no books, no teachers..not even God, Himself, can save me from that.

So, I am always like "I am BEYOND saving, but thanks very much, all the same".

Then I watch as they take deep, personal offense at my refusal to agree/comply/join their cult....oh yeah, I can see how their practices must be working for THEM, if they are still deeply enmeshed in ego to the point of frustrated desperation.

Yeah, no thanks.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi.
I agree we are all unique,and everyone has to 'learn' his own way,but there's no learning without practice.
Not sure if you mean that kundalini awakening can happen on it's own without consious effort.

Can I ask you something, we learn and grow as we as time goes by, do you see this as a practice ?

It sounds similar to what I went thru. Your not going to know when your ready, your the last to find out
Old 30-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

In Advaita Vedanta, they say that no conscious effort or practice is required because we already ARE Oneness...however, that is not what Shankaracharya (the founder of Advaita Vedanta taught), but everything now has "Neo" attached to it (eg Neo Advaita) so as to personalise a general teaching for tailored, individual (lazy) use...which proves we ARE living in the Matrix!

Who knows? They may have already meditated for a hundred births, got nowhere, so their "soul contract" states; "I am tired of meditating and doing sadhana for the past 10,000 years... can't I just have ONE lifetime off and just SAY that I need to do nothing to get enlightenment and thus BE enlightened?"

The problem with human beings is that they honestly believe that what applies to them on an individual basis, needs to apply to EVERYONE else...and it's a cause that most are willing to fight and die for...then they have to come back over and over again until they realise that what everyone else chooses to do is none of their gosh darn business!

....but it's always like; "Don't you WANT to be saved, Shivani?" when the only one that I need "saving from" is myself..and there are no books, no teachers..not even God, Himself, can save me from that.

Then I watch as they take deep, personal offense at my refusal to agree/comply/join their cult....oh yeah, I can see how their practices must be working for THEM, if they are still deeply enmeshed in ego to the point of frustrated desperation.

Yeah, no thanks.

Good afternoon Shivani Devi

I hope your keeping well

And you wonder why I don't say anything

Good night Shivani Dev sweet dreams when you get there
Old 30-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Can I ask you something, we learn and grow as we as time goes by, do you see this as a practice ?

It sounds similar to what I went thru. Your not going to know when your ready, your the last to find out
I think we learn and grow only through experience(unfortunately for us).
Practising means that we are consiously engage with what ''we choose to learn''.
Of course there are lessons we choose and lessons we don't choose.
So if you want to learn how to play music,you have to practise.There's no other way.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Yeah, no thanks.
Sorry but i dissagree.Imo you have to sacrifice a lot in order to get even a small glimpse of the so called spiritual abilities.
Even if you're a natural,doing things that other's can't,another learning curve will be puted in your way.The process of learning has no end.

But i fully agree with the line 'Nobody really knows anything'
Old 30-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
I think we learn and grow only through experience(unfortunately for us).
Practising means that we are consiously engage with what ''we choose to learn''.
Of course there are lessons we choose and lessons we don't choose.
So if you want to learn how to play music,you have to practise.There's no other way.

Yes!

Any *spontaneous* 'spiritual experience' isn't really all that spontaneous, there's always something.. a choice, or a state of being that precedes it..
I think the ''You don't have to do anything'' is a misinterpretation, it doesn't mean that we don't have to do any practice to get there. If practice wasn't necessary than nobody would suffer, we'd all be enlightened I've never seen someone who teaches advaita say that you don't have to do any practice or change lifestyle.

I also wouldn't wait for or pretend to already be enlightened. It's a dead end.